Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Arpi knows how important Avi's pratigya is for him. I don't think she will get carried away and comsumate.

I read both your posts...love the sarky comment!LOLLOL....

I agree with you, after seeing the episode, I think they just shared a sweet hug, made intense because she was providing body warmth to him...

As you said Arpi knows how important his praitgya is to him....so she will stop short...and he is too ill, too feverish to even know...ahem..which way is up and which way is down..EmbarrassedBig smile....if by remote chance they consummate...then I worry about filmy situation following (this hut was very, very filmy)....Avdesh could forget due to the fever, Arpi becoming pregnant, him getting angry, brainwaised by bhootni into thinking arpi betrayed him (othello rears againLOL), all manner of other silly situation!

Don't forget, I also think Avi and RV are gearing for a showdown and somehow Arpi will get in the middle or do ....the promo that came out yesterday....so this SR now, seems so hurried and almost 'in your face' to us loyal viewers....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok what is trooper

sorry yaar i m so clueless at times

hehehe

oklet me read again  word by word
as its morning time i just took few mins to login

i wud ans in detail

but whatever it was
the scene was shot brilliantly and  seemed very very very realistic

and so cute u r yaar

knew u wud be able to explain  what u saw

thank u so much

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

hugs to u too

Thanks Di,

trooper = brave/resourceful soldier....overcoming anything and everything..WinkBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Don't forget, I also think Avi and RV are gearing for a showdown and somehow Arpi will get in the middle or do ....the promo that came out yesterday....so this SR now, seems so hurried and almost 'in your face' to us loyal viewers....

@Dreamy
about the above part- 
i too think its too hurried. Infect, i find this whole arrest Avi operation litle too fast. Anyways, Avi is too sick yaar, not looking forward to their show down. If arpi gets hurt, I am sure avi will surrender. As BJ said he will become weak and surrender.
Avita in the hut, avi very sick, i have a feeling that RV will find out the hut and corner them. Its almost impossible to escape from that hut.

I want to see Avi healthy and fit ASAP, can't see him like this. Tell me, what do you think, how long it will take for Avi to get better ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
oh ok trooper that

sheesh  i m such a illiterate here

hehe

and mony dreamy

the scene was typical filmy and went over the top and with rv and cops close on their heels

it may not be conssumation

if it is again its typical filmy style

bt cvs may have planned something big after this

lets hope it was just a sweet hug
sweet yet passionate with love flowing for each other

and now dont get wrong meaning out of it  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

@Dreamy
about the above part- 
i too think its too hurried. Infect, i find this whole arrest Avi operation litle too fast. Anyways, Avi is too sick yaar, not looking forward to their show down. If arpi gets hurt, I am sure avi will surrender. As BJ said he will become weak and surrender.
Avita in the hut, avi very sick, i have a feeling that RV will find out the hut and corner them. Its almost impossible to escape from that hut.

I want to see Avi healthy and fit ASAP, can't see him like this. Tell me, what do you think, how long it will take for Avi to get better ? 

@bold, Mony, I agree with that and so I think like Di, that we are gearing upto a big track.....where Avdesh will have to make a decision...because of this showdown. As you said they might be cornered, RV will have to be blind to miss that...and with Avdesh sick, she will help out...I think Avdesh will tell her to run and after arguing, she will but will hide...or something and just when it looks bad for Avdesh, she will do something to tip the whole thing in his favour...remember my metaphorical scenario?...whatever she does, Avdesh will stand at a crossroad, finally unable to turn a blind eye to his lifetstyle.....if he surrenders, it will be only for Arpi's saftey or to make sure she is not arrested.

I too would like to see him healthy, feel sad that such a vibrant man laid low and helpless....but this is the reality for someone like him....being a criminal means that soon enough you will be facing a gun....but as soon as whatever the outcome is, RV cornering them or something, he will be better...within days he will be ok. the injury was needed to bring them to this point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
yaar whatever it was

the scene was shot beautifully.. it was like reading straight out of novel..

the camera angle  the music the scene

everything was too too too good

and both ashish and tanvi just performed brilliant there

coolguy3talkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

oh ok trooper that

sheesh  i m such a illiterate here

hehe

and mony dreamy

the scene was typical filmy and went over the top and with rv and cops close on their heels

it may not be conssumation

if it is again its typical filmy style

bt cvs may have planned something big after this

lets hope it was just a sweet hug
sweet yet passionate with love flowing for each other

and now dont get wrong meaning out of it  LOL

Di, I think the CVs have something planned for us, all pointing to it. Yeah some bits are filmy but I guess the story demands it...it is not a typical saas-bahu drama....so let's see...good thing is they only borrow certain filmy scenes like the forest scene, Arpi carrying water in her pallu and etc...how many times have we seen that in films?..how many times has the injured hero and his girl found a hut?LOLLOL

I think it was a sweet hug, they will awake in each other's arm...maybe look into each other's eyes and come close and then RV will come or they will escape...

coolguy3-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

yaar whatever it was

the scene was shot beautifully.. it was like reading straight out of novel..

the camera angle  the music the scene

everything was too too too good

and both ashish and tanvi just performed brilliant there

I too loved the hut scene, short that it was. But most of all I loved the 'ho ho ho ohhh' music, I missed it soo much...it just tugs at my heartstrings....I always associate it with their chupke romance....Day Dreaming...all I have to do is hear the music and I know everything in their heart...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index