Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... (Page 15)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hi Vista, how are u andhow is yr trip going. Loved your line on the Mahapurush  LOL and Ripley's Believe it or not LOL Cant stop laughing LOL LOL

Oh yes, Avdesh...our little trooper!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL...mahapurush indeed!...the other reference totally escapes me but I get the gist.Big smileThumbs Up

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyyy vista, dreamy, CB, Gauri Hug
Vista darling
hope your trip is rocking.
Avi is mahapurush, he is gunahon ka devta after all...BUT in certain situation being mahapurush isn't enoughWinkTongue

@CB
Loved the way you describe the hut scene.
hmmmmm you are being naughty? jiju ghar pr hai kyaWink if so we better NOT DISTURBTongue
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Hi Vista, how are u andhow is yr trip going. Loved your line on the Mahapurush  LOL and Ripley's Believe it or not LOL Cant stop laughing LOL LOL

TongueSmileTongueSmileLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey Gauri, how are you. Trip is going fine though this time my jet lag has been erraticConfused.....some nights I sleep fine, others I wake up at 2-3 am OuchOuch

Having loads of fun, thanks for asking sweetieSmile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Vista darling
Avi is mahapurush, he is gunahon ka devta after all...BUT in certain situation being mahapurush isn't enoughWinkTongue

@CB
hmmmmm you are being naughty? jiju ghar pr hai kyaWink if so we better NOT DISTURBTongue

mony, what r u doing up?...feeding the baby and browsing IF at the same time?LOLLOL

Did u see the poll?Big smile...we are being so naughty today!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Hi Dreamy, CB, Priya, Mony, Prash, Laxmi, Gauri, Danno et alSmileHug

First things first.....Dreamy this was really really goodThumbs Up Thanks Smile

OK, now girls.........no need to be too worked up lest this turns out to be a case of "khoda pahad nikli chuhiyaLOL"...(mountain of a molehill for all you non-Hindi speakersTongue).............chill guys.........there is no chance of SR at all....it was simply Big smileArpi's attempt to provide warmth and relief to her husband....I didn't see any romance factor in it at allOuch.......sorry for being the damp squib hereWink...........plus agree with you Mony, Dreamy......he really needs to be a mahapurush to be able to provide any action, when he can barely standLOLLOL

And if I am mistaken here and CVs show indeed something action occurred then it would qualify for Ripley's Believe It Or NotBig smile

Loved the discussion though and CB luvvvvvvvv youHug for being the inspiration for such a lovely piece.

Love,

Vista

vista di Hug
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Oh yes, Avdesh...our little trooper!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL...mahapurush indeed!...the other reference totally escapes me but I get the gist.Big smileThumbs Up

Oye Dreamy,

Ripley's published books, mag/newspaper strips and did movie shows about unbelievable feats, facts from around the world LOLLOLLOLLOL Google it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Vista darling

@CB

Hey MonyHug back to you!

@Bold & Italicised: can't be stressed  enough.LOLLOL

@Bold: Hear,hear ClapClapCapital  idea LOLLOL You listening, CB-Jiju?

How is u and the baby? Doing well I hopeSmile

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Vista darling

@CB

mony, what r u doing up?...feeding the baby and browsing IF at the same time?LOLLOL

Did u see the poll?Big smile...we are being so naughty today!EmbarrassedLOL
Dreamy
my brain is in super active mode today thanks to Avita scene and this discussionLOLLOL 
not able to sleep
 but now i am going
loved your idea of poll, check my comment thereWinkLOL
bye girls
this time I am going for sureBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index