Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... (Page 14)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Hi Dreamy, CB, Priya, Mony, Prash, Laxmi, Gauri, Danno et alSmileHug

First things first.....Dreamy this was really really goodThumbs Up Thanks Smile

OK, now girls.........no need to be too worked up lest this turns out to be a case of "khoda pahad nikli chuhiyaLOL"...(mountain of a molehill for all you non-Hindi speakersTongue).............chill guys.........there is no chance of SR at all....it was simply Big smileArpi's attempt to provide warmth and relief to her husband....I didn't see any romance factor in it at allOuch.......sorry for being the damp squib hereWink...........plus agree with you Mony, Dreamy......he really needs to be a mahapurush to be able to provide any action, when he can barely standLOLLOL

And if I am mistaken here and CVs show indeed something action occurred then it would qualify for Ripley's Believe It Or NotBig smile

Loved the discussion though and CB luvvvvvvvv youHug for being the inspiration for such a lovely piece.

Love,

Vista

Edited by vista90pro - 16 December 2010 at 12:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-talkie14Dreamygal301yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hey vista hows  u yaar

inspiration and me  no no no

the scene was so good i told dreamy i m waiting for her to put her thoughts on this scene

i m sticking to this version that something did happen accidentally

no not in the form of romance

form of romance wud hv been the suhaag raat which didnt happen

this was the need for the hour so to say

i wrote again in my prev post what i saw and felt

and now we hv to wait and see what happens

again i repeat

it was not romance it was the need and situations

so accident ho gaya rabba rabbba

now me go catch u later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Kya yaar CB, hum aaye aur aap chali ? LOLLOL Just kidding.....Bye and take care....can't wait for tonight's epiSmile

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
sapna hi hoga........
waise bhi bhootni hamesha sapne hi dekhti hai ki avi uska hai
sapno se bhare nainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahaha
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hey Dreamy totally agree with you Avi has to move out of her reach even if it means by taking baby steps and start using his head. Sometimes I feel bth Avi and Pandiji are just the same both dont want to apply their brains where Bhuji is concerned. 

U from US? What time is it there and if late night u still awake? 

Gauri,

I believe this whole getting shot in the leg, on the run in the jungle with Arpita is leading to Avdesh taking that first step away from Bhauji's hold.....Arpita will get him to take that step, all because of her love and devotion to him....when he gets better, he will see what she did, going against her own feelings and thoughts to help him....against her own words...that she will not stand by a murderer.....and he will know the enormous step she had taken. He can do no less for her.

I am in the UK..Smile...it is now just after 7am!..I sometime put in all nighter, when too busy or unable to sleep.....make it up during the day....always had been like that..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-talkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
arre vista i had been in mornig then logged off to do housework

now my work time

and i mbeing bit naughty here
let me tell u in pm
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Hi Dreamy, CB, Priya, Mony, Prash, Laxmi, Gauri, Danno et alSmileHug

First things first.....Dreamy this was really really goodThumbs Up Thanks Smile

OK, now girls.........no need to be too worked up lest this turns out to be a case of "khoda pahad nikli chuhiyaLOL"...(mountain of a molehill for all you non-Hindi speakersTongue).............chill guys.........there is no chance of SR at all....it was simply Big smileArpi's attempt to provide warmth and relief to her husband....I didn't see any romance factor in it at allOuch.......sorry for being the damp squib hereWink...........plus agree with you Mony, Dreamy......he really needs to be a mahapurush to be able to provide any action, when he can barely standLOLLOL

And if I am mistaken here and CVs show indeed something action occurred then it would qualify for Ripley's Believe It Or NotBig smile

Loved the discussion though and CB luvvvvvvvv youHug for being the inspiration for such a lovely piece.

Love,

Vista

VistaHug

I thought you had forgotten all about me!...I see you around but never when I am online.. hope you are having the best of times!Smile

Whewww...another person who agrees.....WinkLOL

It had to be dedicated to CB, she kept saying when r u writing that piece?..all because she wants to read the hut bit againWink...methinks we should send her into the jungle with Avdesh or phelwan or someone!Big smileLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

Thanks for popping by...tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hi Vista, how are u andhow is yr trip going. Loved your line on the Mahapurush  LOL and Ripley's Believe it or not LOL Cant stop laughing LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14Vistaasmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index