Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... (Page 12)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hundred hugs for you writing again a wonderful analysis.... PERFECT TITLE........thats soooooo sweeeeeeet of u to dedicate to our leader.........that kitty is you and cb di............
coming to topic.......
we came to know that for how extent Arpita can go to protect and saved her loved one...........

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there"

she don't know where is going....all she want is to protect her love from Rv at any extent......when someone is trying to harm your loved one and for a moment  and when we see them losing we to have take a risk...that Courage and Determination Arpi has..

"Courage is a special kind of Knowledge which gives us an inner strength,that subconsiously inspires us to push on in the face of great difficulties...."

she is doing what she was afraid to do....unless she is scared to losing Avi..... 

In haveli Bhauji could think about who Arpi is taking care for Avi.....hugging him etc.. JEALOUSLY

"Jealously comes from self-love rather than from true love..........."

Arpi is a Angel in his in life who will protect him no matter what...

Priya, you bought tears to my eyes with this. So wonderful...and so true, especially that bit about bhootni and her jealousy!ClapClap

Thanks for the basket to snuggle in!LOL...Di might not like sharing....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thanks di.........
di i dont think any thing happened between them though i don't mind.......since  your Avi's PA why can't you do anything
Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy, lovely post once again. Loved the hug yesterday. AS and Tanvi were both comfortable with each other. And as u have said for Arpi it is her husband's safetly and well being comes 1st than anything else even if it may means she going on the other side of law. 

BJ is self-centered and selfish lady in this time of crises too she is thinking bad of Arpi that she will convince Avi to surrender. She should be thinking of their well being and how to bring them back to the haveli safe and sound.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-yoga23priyaDreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hi Dreamy, lovely post once again. Loved the hug yesterday. AS and Tanvi were both comfortable with each other. And as u have said for Arpi it is her husband's safetly and well being comes 1st than anything else even if it may means she going on the other side of law. 

BJ is self-centered and selfish lady in this time of crises too she is thinking bad of Arpi that she will convince Avi to surrender. She should be thinking of their well being and how to bring them back to the haveli safe and sound.
hiya gauri....
Agree with you....
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
right  first of all dreamy why r u still awake

second  u girls had  hilarious comments in btwen

third i m goin to watch hut scene again 

and then comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

right  first of all dreamy why r u still awake

second  u girls had  hilarious comments in btwen

third i m goin to watch hut scene again 

and then comment
hi cb di......do share your basket with dreamy diWink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

thanks di.........
di i dont think any thing happened between them though i don't mind.......since  your Avi's PA why can't you do anything

Another one in team No.Thumbs Up

As for doing something,  well I did say if they bungle up the second SR, I will bring them back tot he jungle at gunpoint!!!Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed....now that is above and beyond duty...holding my sweetie Avdesh at gunpoint....what on earth will he think of me?...I just hope he doesn't sack me as his PA....OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3yoga23priya

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaurishah

hiya gauri....
Agree with you....

Thanks for the glittering Hello!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index