Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... - Page 11

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
and oh that basket

u and me both kittys  dreamy

arre i dont mind sharing  hehee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: danno

hi gauri,๐Ÿค—

how are u?
avita ke baare mein jitna bolo kam hi hai

I am fine what abt u so do u feel that the hut scene is a dream of Bhuji?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok ihv to run now and dreamy i answerd above what i saw after seeing the repeat again

hehe i  want to stick to what i saw  though

hahahaaa
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Dreamy, CB, Priya, Mony, Prash, Laxmi, Gauri, Danno et al๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

First things first.....Dreamy this was really really good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

OK, now girls.........no need to be too worked up lest this turns out to be a case of "khoda pahad nikli chuhiya๐Ÿ˜†"...(mountain of a molehill for all you non-Hindi speakers๐Ÿ˜›).............chill guys.........there is no chance of SR at all....it was simply ๐Ÿ˜ƒArpi's attempt to provide warmth and relief to her husband....I didn't see any romance factor in it at all.......sorry for being the damp squib here๐Ÿ˜‰...........plus agree with you Mony, Dreamy......he really needs to be a mahapurush to be able to provide any action, when he can barely stand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And if I am mistaken here and CVs show indeed something action occurred then it would qualify for Ripley's Believe It Or Not๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved the discussion though and CB luvvvvvvvv you๐Ÿค— for being the inspiration for such a lovely piece.

Love,

Vista

Edited by vista90pro - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
hey vista hows  u yaar

inspiration and me  no no no

the scene was so good i told dreamy i m waiting for her to put her thoughts on this scene

i m sticking to this version that something did happen accidentally

no not in the form of romance

form of romance wud hv been the suhaag raat which didnt happen

this was the need for the hour so to say

i wrote again in my prev post what i saw and felt

and now we hv to wait and see what happens

again i repeat

it was not romance it was the need and situations

so accident ho gaya rabba rabbba

now me go catch u later
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kya yaar CB, hum aaye aur aap chali ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding.....Bye and take care....can't wait for tonight's epi๐Ÿ˜Š

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sapna hi hoga........
waise bhi bhootni hamesha sapne hi dekhti hai ki avi uska hai
sapno se bhare nainaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahaha
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Gaurishah

Hey Dreamy totally agree with you Avi has to move out of her reach even if it means by taking baby steps and start using his head. Sometimes I feel bth Avi and Pandiji are just the same both dont want to apply their brains where Bhuji is concerned. 

U from US? What time is it there and if late night u still awake? 

Gauri,

I believe this whole getting shot in the leg, on the run in the jungle with Arpita is leading to Avdesh taking that first step away from Bhauji's hold.....Arpita will get him to take that step, all because of her love and devotion to him....when he gets better, he will see what she did, going against her own feelings and thoughts to help him....against her own words...that she will not stand by a murderer.....and he will know the enormous step she had taken. He can do no less for her.

I am in the UK..๐Ÿ˜Š...it is now just after 7am!..I sometime put in all nighter, when too busy or unable to sleep.....make it up during the day....always had been like that..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
arre vista i had been in mornig then logged off to do housework

now my work time

and i mbeing bit naughty here
let me tell u in pm
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vista90pro

Hi Dreamy, CB, Priya, Mony, Prash, Laxmi, Gauri, Danno et al๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

First things first.....Dreamy this was really really good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

OK, now girls.........no need to be too worked up lest this turns out to be a case of "khoda pahad nikli chuhiya๐Ÿ˜†"...(mountain of a molehill for all you non-Hindi speakers๐Ÿ˜›).............chill guys.........there is no chance of SR at all....it was simply ๐Ÿ˜ƒArpi's attempt to provide warmth and relief to her husband....I didn't see any romance factor in it at all.......sorry for being the damp squib here๐Ÿ˜‰...........plus agree with you Mony, Dreamy......he really needs to be a mahapurush to be able to provide any action, when he can barely stand๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And if I am mistaken here and CVs show indeed something action occurred then it would qualify for Ripley's Believe It Or Not๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved the discussion though and CB luvvvvvvvv you๐Ÿค— for being the inspiration for such a lovely piece.

Love,

Vista

Vista๐Ÿค—

I thought you had forgotten all about me!...I see you around but never when I am online.. hope you are having the best of times!๐Ÿ˜Š

Whewww...another person who agrees.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

It had to be dedicated to CB, she kept saying when r u writing that piece?..all because she wants to read the hut bit again๐Ÿ˜‰...methinks we should send her into the jungle with Avdesh or phelwan or someone!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for popping by...tc