Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
mai marr jawa gurrrr khaa ke.... dreamy tum to sach mein dreames mein le jati hoo
wah wah wah👏
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: danno

mai marr jawa gurrrr khaa ke.... dreamy tum to sach mein dreames mein le jati hoo

wah wah wah👏

Hi Sharan.😊

Thank you.😃

so which team do you fall into?...that SR was done or it wasn't done?😃😃😆
yoga23priya thumbnail
good morning dreamy di,cb di,mony di,sharan and every1
first all i should get this  for waking late i missed so much.....
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

good morning dreamy di,cb di,mony di,sharan and every1
first all i should get this  for waking late i missed so much.....

Hi Priya,🤗

Don't be too hard on yourself.....you are allowed to sleep in...😃
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi dreamy,🤗
muzhe lagta hai ki kuch nahi hua hoga
tumhe lagta hai ki avi is halat mein.....................
yoga23priya thumbnail
hundred hugs for you writing again a wonderful analysis.... PERFECT TITLE........thats soooooo sweeeeeeet of u to dedicate to our leader.........that kitty is you and cb di............
coming to topic.......
we came to know that for how extent Arpita can go to protect and saved her loved one...........

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there"

she don't know where is going....all she want is to protect her love from Rv at any extent......when someone is trying to harm your loved one and for a moment  and when we see them losing we to have take a risk...that Courage and Determination Arpi has..

"Courage is a special kind of Knowledge which gives us an inner strength,that subconsiously inspires us to push on in the face of great difficulties...."

she is doing what she was afraid to do....unless she is scared to losing Avi..... 

In haveli Bhauji could think about who Arpi is taking care for Avi.....hugging him etc.. JEALOUSLY

"Jealously comes from self-love rather than from true love..........."

Arpi is a Angel in his in life who will protect him no matter what...

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: danno

hi dreamy,🤗

muzhe lagta hai ki kuch nahi hua hoga
tumhe lagta hai ki avi is halat mein.....................

Oh goody, on team No....😆😆

we will all have to be eagle eyed when we watch tonight's episode...so as to not miss any clues given.....then we can all put our clues together and come up with what actually happened..50/50 chance after all!😆😆😆
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hundred hugs for you writing again a wonderful analysis.... PERFECT TITLE........thats soooooo sweeeeeeet of u to dedicate to our leader.........that kitty is you and cb di............
coming to topic.......
we came to know that for how extent Arpita can go to protect and saved her loved one...........

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there"

she don't know where is going....all she want is to protect her love from Rv at any extent......when someone is trying to harm your loved one and for a moment  and when we see them losing we to have take a risk...that Courage and Determination Arpi has..

"Courage is a special kind of Knowledge which gives us an inner strength,that subconsiously inspires us to push on in the face of great difficulties...."

she is doing what she was afraid to do....unless she is scared to losing Avi..... 

In haveli Bhauji could think about who Arpi is taking care for Avi.....hugging him etc.. JEALOUSLY

"Jealously comes from self-love rather than from true love..........."

Arpi is a Angel in his in life who will protect him no matter what...

Priya, you bought tears to my eyes with this. So wonderful...and so true, especially that bit about bhootni and her jealousy!👏👏

Thanks for the basket to snuggle in!😆...Di might not like sharing....😉
yoga23priya thumbnail
thanks di.........
di i dont think any thing happened between them though i don't mind.......since  your Avi's PA why can't you do anything
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Dreamy, lovely post once again. Loved the hug yesterday. AS and Tanvi were both comfortable with each other. And as u have said for Arpi it is her husband's safetly and well being comes 1st than anything else even if it may means she going on the other side of law. 

BJ is self-centered and selfish lady in this time of crises too she is thinking bad of Arpi that she will convince Avi to surrender. She should be thinking of their well being and how to bring them back to the haveli safe and sound.