Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

"She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."

- Byron

This one is dedicated to Chatterbox Di:SmileClap

"Till I loved I never lived enough." - Emily Dickenson

The police search continues for Avita....As RV walks closer to where they are hiding, he steps on Arpita's hand. She clamped her mouth together and covered it with her other hand, determined not to let out a whimper. After what seems like a lifetime, RV and his men move away.....While at the haveli, Bhauji is almost panicking at the thought of Arpita making Avdesh weak, so weak that he would surrender himself to the police....

Arpita waits, then tries to revive her husband without any success.... She slowly ventures out and searches for some water and finds a man-made trough. Cupping some of the precious liquid in her hands, she eagerly makes for Avdesh, only to stop when she see's the life giving liquid flowing to the ground. She goes back and this time wets the her pallu, soaking in the water and runs back to her husband, keeping a watchful eye out for the police..... Sitting next to an unconscious Avdesh, she drips the water over him till he awakens. Their eyes meet and say everything that they could not express...love. longing and sorrow as well as a certain joy, that they are together at least...... Arpita looks over Avdesh and freezes in horror...a black scorpion sits on him...one sting...she never takes her eyes off, Avdesh watching her senses someting and he too looks...then Arpita with one swipe, sends it flying away......somewhere in the distance they both hear RV and his men, once again searching for them.

"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me." - Gretchen Kemp

She helps him up, and both set of haltingly while urgency beats at them. Avdesh, leans against Arpita... She alone was his focus, the guiding star to his wandering....she who was his saviour and his only lifeline in this moment in his life....The wind beat at them, tossing Arpita's hair and there, she protectively cradled Avdesh's head against her shoulder as they walked on...eventually through the trees, they both see a broken down hut and make for it.

Just in time, for the momen they enter, Avdesh crumbles his last reserve of strength gone. After seeing to him, Arpita hurriedly closes the door and secures the hut before coming to kneel by his side. She tenderly brushes his hair off and calls to him, no response..... She whispers that she will take care of him and caresses him. Shock strikes through her. He was burning up!...A fever from his wound..... Fear tightened her features and she urgently rubbed his hand, as he started shivering...the chills shaking his strong body...Still they came, getting stronger and stronger...Finally, Arpita with no hesitation slides against the length of her husband, her arms going around him and her legs between his as she offers her own body warmth to ease his chills. After a slight pause, Avdesh's arms come around her, holding her tight and succumbing to her warmth offered in love.

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Nietzsche

In the haveli, Bhauji suddenly sits up...her face drawn and faraway....something seem to pass over her......Arpita's mother calls and she rudely dismisses her. All her thoughts were on Avdesh....without knowing how, she knew something was remiss, that Avdesh was moving beyond her reach.....As she looked into the distance, the photo of Avdesh in her room looked away from her...where once it looked at her...now it looked the other way.....

"To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world"- Unknown

Arpita's mother was worrried for her daughter and her damadh...The phonecall to the haveli left her worried sick....she received no sympathy at all from her husband and sons...in fact she was told to wait, she will get more news for this is nothing when a girl marries into a family of criminals..sooner or later, Arpita herself would be picking up a gun....Mama Rai remained anxious.

My thoughts:

Once again I had an overwhelming sense of sadness for Avdesh....how low he had fallen, hurt and on the run..helpless and relying on his innocent wife to see to his care with the added burden of making sure he did not get captured. I can see the same sorrow in his eyes the brief moment he looked upon her sweet face. I think if he could change things, he would have right there and then. He always knew her heart and her current actions prove her right, over and over again.

For Arpita, I felt pride and love. She really showed that females are really the backbone of strong men. She never once complained, or cried at the helplessness of her situation. She had her eyes only on her husband and the goal to ensure he is safe and kept out of the hands of the police. For that nothing is too much or too great. She showed it by carrying water, the symbol of life. She went out, fearlessly even though knowing she might be shot at any moment, she tried to carry the water in her hand and when that did not work she was resourceful......Love indeed is the greatest provider of strength at your hour of need. Byron's poem is her.

Then to keep the dangerous fever from weakening his body, she offered him her own...no hesitation, no fear, no coyness...nothing except her determination to make sure he was well and comfortable, that he lived another day. I said this before, Avdesh's lifeline is Arpita....and so she was today. No clearer example could have been shown. She is the lifeline he will cling to in the coming days, her is the face he will see behind his eyelids and in his every waking moments. For love surrounds him and comforts him, rocks him as gently as a cradle, gives him succour and strength when he needs it the most.

The name of his love is Arpita. Always shall be and always will be.

As for Bhauji, I think in that instant she felt a cold wrench...symbolic of the ties, binding her to Avdesh, snapping...there was look of loss, somehow she knew he had moved a bit further out of her reach...that last shot of her face and the photo, again symbolic of them looking in two different directions from now on....

And once again Papa Rai provided some laugh during a somber episode. In fact his words had some truth in it, no matter how much we dislike it. The only person who really seem to care about Avita was Mama Rai. I really hope we get to see some tender scenes between the three of them later on.

Lastly but not the least, guys don't kill me (preparing to duck all the rotten fruits and eggs coming my way)...but I don't think Avita consummated their SR...Avdesh is too ill...if they have, I will be really, really surprised ....

Please do let me know your thoughts on this.Smile

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 15 December 2010 at 7:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahjareenimp200020001NVBGKYcoolguy3chistaSuhana6-sia-_nandiniMiliitalkie14Vistaachatterboxyoga23priya-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
u dedicated this to me
hehe i m honoured but ur reasons pls

and  why r u awake now?

i m just having my morning tea

one sentence  i wud say now... 

i want to read this again slowly LOL

u think they didnt consummate.. hmm lets wait and watch

wud discuss with u again this point later

now go to sleep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Good morning, DiHugHug

Dedication because you couldn't wait for me to write it!!...That is why I am up at 3am and why it's dedicated to you...WinkSmile

Di, if they consummate....well all I can say is he is one mighty trooper!!LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shall we start taking bets?Tongue.......you can be in charge of it....I hope CVs lets us know one way or another....otherwise it will be too maddening!Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
ok what is trooper

sorry yaar i m so clueless at times

hehehe

oklet me read again  word by word
as its morning time i just took few mins to login

i wud ans in detail

but whatever it was
the scene was shot brilliantly and  seemed very very very realistic

and so cute u r yaar

knew u wud be able to explain  what u saw

thank u so much

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

hugs to u too

Edited by chatterbox - 15 December 2010 at 8:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301smile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
hey dreamyHug
loved your analysis soooooooooooo much.
This is my comments i posted earlier on update thread

watched the episode. Loved Arpita once again. I would have loved her even more if she had used her saree to cover Avi when he was shivering. Nahi main besharam nahi ho rahi...but even the thin layer would have helped. Feeling so sad for Avi but this should be the learning experience for him though. He always thought that nothing can happen to him and he can deal with any challanges on his own.  Avi baby you are a normal human being after all, how can you forget that?
Avita scene was good but i would have loved it if it was in a different situation. The hug looks real to me but will they consumate....not sure.
I mean RV is not too far from that place, he will find out the hut soon unless the gang manage to distract him again or Arpi manage to hide the hut with some treesWink
Well anything and everything can happen in these shows rightWinkLOLLOL
Avi is too sick to do anything anywaysLOL 
Even if they consumate, I think avi will blame himself letting it happen but he will not blame Arpi. He is very very sick but not unconcious  to forget what happen and how it happen ( I hope)
CV's need to show us  wether arpi's remedy worked or not,Wink and how Avi is doing/reacting LOL they better not keep it a secret from us. its for us to know and for BJ to find out. Can't wait to see BJ's reaction.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3smile.saraDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Arpi knows how important Avi's pratigya is for him. I don't think she will get carried away and comsumate.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
mony they wont do it knwingly . its the situation wud demand and by conssumate doesnt mean to finish their half suhaag raat

i meant circumstances r such that things wud happen accidentaly 

avdesh is feverish and he needs care and warmth

thats what arpi is doing

as dreamy said she didnt hesitate to  lie  close to him to give him warmth

and avdesh  just responds to that love and longing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

@ CB, i know what you mean but whenever this kind of situation happens in shows or movies, girl end up being preggyLOL thats why i said they will hug and get closer thats it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index