Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, a Tauntrum Throwing Kid !!! (Page 3)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
14)  Dutta realises that the man is crippled. He understands the love the two share. Sply when the shopkeeper says, "Mere peeche bahut baar jagda bhi karthi hai". It was like someone was telling him how a wife-husband should be. He yesterday failed as a husband when Kala was taunting his wife. It was all coming back to him. How no matter what one should stand by their spouses and make sure they are respected enuf. Best part of the episode for me has to be the "No" nod that  Dutta gives, without much thought when Sonali asks, "U tell me ,did I do anything wrong?". This act of his gave away what he really wanted to do yesterday, what he knew was the right thing to do but yet he failed to.  Sonali was what Dutta shouldve been yesterday. She tells him why she fought with ppl. Ppl asked her to leave her husband as he is crippled and go marry someone else. Kala indirectly was saying the same yesterday or meant to say something of that sort. Sonali said she felt like throwing chappals at those ppl, while Dutta stayed mum, and instead asked Nakku to go to the person she wants to. What a revelation this has been to him. Final blow, Sonali's, "How can I leave him? Its a bond for life" was such a pat on Dutta's face. He promised Nakku once that he will stand by her in all phases of life. His promises at the marriage were all shouting its a bond for life. Now what does he do? Leave her crying over some allegations while he stays mum. He should seriously be ashamed of his yesterday's acts. Hope he corrects himself atleast now.

everyone on the forum were talking abt the banging of plate scene which was indeed very cute but i loved the nod equally ................ i liked it so much wen he nodded with a sigh n eyes looking down......

Dutta expects Nakku in the kitchen but Nakku is adamant that she will not go feed him until and unless he calls her in his sober state. Loved the way she told Madhu, "Iam not mad at him, but I dont want to go now .  He is intoxicated and is calling for me but I want him to do it in sober state. I would run to him when he does that".  She is standing by her decision, not to mellow down and feed him in his senseless state. Because by doing so she will weaken both of them. Dutta will use "drink" as a pretext to get close to her and she will see that "sensless" love as real and feel hurt when he mocks her down in his sober state.

i loved the way she explained it to madhu........it is the right decision made by nakku.....seems like if babi n AS are not around,  nakku will neva make a wrong decision.....LOL

loved the tit bits

and its not a stupid post .......i just love to read ur post Hugn this is for u Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1meghapartiAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

Tahreem05 Groupbie
Tahreem05
Tahreem05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post ANU...Embarrassed.............

I didnt make much of yesterday epi,but ur post said it all........

This Ayi Sahab I dont know wht to make of herWacko.....its been a year n so far i ve failed badly to understand whether shes bad or good..Wacko.....i think like son shes also suffering from amnesia........Genetic problem u see..LOL...

Madhu i liked her alot yesterday..Tongue.......

I dont like nakku hairstyle,as i think she has a wide jawline so to cover it sideways a center partition is much better....Ermm.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Mein bolti hoon, if Anu types something and feels it is stupid, then don't even blink, but just post it as we all will surely love it!!

Awesome update as always Anu.. I was waiting for it :-) Loved your tit bits today.. nakku had a makeover only for all PN niwasis minus Dutta.. unless I am proved wrong in tonight's starting scene.. wonder if D will see her like this or just walk off after seeing Madhu..chalo one more night bhookha pet sona padega! He must be so used to it by now..but seriously felt like pinching his cheeks when he threw down that plate. And bang on, I also felt that when he is drunk, he still remembers what he did in his stupor the previous time!! It was damn cute.. cant wait to see the continuation. I just wish madhu tells him that bhabhi has asked me to serve u dinner so that he knows naku is still waiting up for him..Tasha meri jaan leke rahegi ek din., the way they are going.. Loved naku for not swaying even after hearing him call out to her. I have always had a problem that he calls her and is nice to her in drunken state and today naku answered me and said No, she will not go. Warna yehi silsila continue rahega.. now he will be a tadapta hua devdas just to get a jhalak of his naku :-P I seriously hope the pre cap is not a dream.. it did not seem like one..but let's see.. it would be hilarious if the driver says gaadi teekh ho gayi as soon as D comes to her :-Pus driver ko to dutta ghoorke fry kar dega LOL..

But any, pata nahin kyun.. I interpreted his reactions when Madhu brings his b'fast slightly different.. he was deffo thinking of nakku only twirling his mobile phone.. But I loved the way he was stood there.. ahem..i felt he was not surprised that she got food sent by nakku as he knew she would not come, but in his heart he was hoping she would come and was disappointed/upset at not finding nakku there and hence walks off..does this make sense to u?!

Vandu

sub_rosaAnu-Reddy

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
very nice post i enjoyed reading your post and i love your tidbits yesterday episode was rocking jagpat word is back in progress. shopkeeper and wife word were rocking and i love way cv bring two of them. i hope datta get sense.

16) The best part of LTL has always been the gestures and today it was Nakku's intuition when Dutta walked into the house. She felt his presence., Madhu wondered "

it happen to me i have the same intuition (it is not that i won't sleep) i can't sleep  until my hubby return home late night if i fall a sleep also when he step inside the home some i will get up from the sleep but i was not like nakku, i think OMG Confusedhe is spoiling my sleep what a spoied brat i am marriedAngry.LOL  it no wonder yar it is curse LOL and you asking mathu to join in the club. LOL

Edited by sasha_1 - 16 December 2010 at 4:59am

Anu-Reddy--Sia--

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Tanx alot anu not stupid post it awesome post next time post it we will b the judge of that love love it to the core i read ur other post late last night couldn't commet as it was late but i loved it too i laughed after i read ur posts u make me c the epi in different light u not only interpret the words also the bodylanguage & gestures it is fabulaous. i love the nick name u gave AS so apt. pendulum swinging from one 2 another. and  "Raath gayi baath gayi" absolutely anu i loved madhu's convo with dutta i am glad he remembered it later on as well this what i wanted madhu 2 do show dutta her sisterly love and pin point the facts 2 him yippii i am happy & anu i feel madhu is doing it not 4 fame but sisterly love he needs atleast 1 sis who loves him na! tanx alot dear 4 ur lovely posts dear pls keep them coming looooooooves reading it excellent analise!SmilePs: i wonder what D will say when he c madhu instead of N can't wait it will b interesting!LOL

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 16 December 2010 at 4:40am

-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

After an emotional rollercoaster that we had yesterday, we needed a bit subdued version today and thats exactly what we got tonight.  No tear-jerking nor any hair-raising scenes, neverthless a wonderful episode , which showed Dutta some "light" yet again.  Wont go in detail abt the whole episode. Will just glance thru the scenes and expressions of importance.

3) Dutta bana Romeo and so symbolically left his hair wavering LOL and hence the jhulfein on his forehead LOL.

This is a stupid post and I dont know why iam posting this LOL.

Ur comments Smile

Anu

Stupid Post???Shocked I love Stupid Posts.Big smile
Thank u!Smile

Me loves the stupid posts too!! LOL
Please keep posting Big smile

-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

@ZubyDutta

I agree with you.. we never know what the future track holds in terms of madhu and how her character will develop.. positive or negative..i don't know..
i will go only with what they are portraying at the present..

Madhu  definitely is not aware of any past events of this family.. of what they showed of her till now, i can say that for any girl to loose her father, to come into a new family and new place, to get the negative vibes from everyone, even from her own brother surely is a sad thing.. she might have found some solace in baji and nakku's company.. and she has opened her heart out to them...
she is definitely amazed by nakku's trust on her love..as you rightly said,  as a normal educated girl she is asking all the right questions to both Nakku & dutta..
every small aspect of nakku and dutta's relation is a revelation to her..and i think she is learning from it..and mostly she has started to make efforts towards bridging the gap between her and her brother and her family..

till recently i didn't have any opinion on madhu because they had not given sufficient time to the development of this character.. but from past episodes the focus is on her.. and above are just my POV based on what i have been seeing.. but still the effect of her character is not 100 %.. i am definitely waiting to see how they develop this character.. .

if they develop madhu's character  positively i will be happy that at last dutta has got a loving sister ..
if they turn her negative i am fine with it too.. so then maybe roops will turn out to be good.. well either way if dutta gets a loving sister nothing like it...Smile

Roopa, Mr Hemal Thakker Producer of the show has assured that Madhu is a positive character. Like you I'm too basing my opinions  on what I have seen of her so far. What I've seen is that apart from the sloppily directed entry, her look & that shopping expedition she has done nothing to warrant a complete write off. Its not that because she is a positive character so much sympathy is pouring out, its because of her predicament. Her bewildered stance is quite natural for anyone in her place. I can't imagine myself in a house where I'm an unwanted & unloved one.The characters of the ET make a mockery of sibling relationship so a positive foundation of Dutta-Madhu relationship is definitely called for.There is a lot of potential there.I'm hoping CVs will develop this character & will blend it superbly with the rest of the starcast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduurama_2010Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Thanks Anu for the post.  My ltl dose for the day is not over till I have read your comments and analysis LOLLOL
AS is the thaali ka baigan.  She surely can't decide whether Nakku is in her good books or bad.
Thats probably from where Dutta learnt the trait - kabhi gussa to kabhi lovey dovey.LOLLOL

Honestly where has Kishore disappeared to - don't tell me he has also been tasked to hide on the terrace along with Annay and Leela's daughter.  Maybe due to the budget crisis of PN they may have fired the baby sitter and Kishore has been tasked full time job to watch the kids.  They may have also fired the servants as no one to help Nakku in the kitchen.LOLLOL 

It was sad to see Nakku back to the outhouse room and that too so alone - wish Babi was their to offer her lap.LOL  Actually maybe Dutta (in his drunk mode) might come looking for Nakku in the outhouse.  If that happens I will run and lock them in the room.  Kala will never suspect Dutta being in that room.Wink
Where did u dissappear for the last two days? Havent seen u at the live update thread...........BTW mera kabaab wala recipe kahan hai AngryLOL.

Kishore the new Nanny in town? ROFL Hosaktha hai, from the time he returned from the theerth trip, he is less seen at the centerstage LOL

kadduultl_fan

Go to top