Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, a Tauntrum Throwing Kid !!! (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

After an emotional rollercoaster that we had yesterday, we needed a bit subdued version today and thats exactly what we got tonight.  No tear-jerking nor any hair-raising scenes, neverthless a wonderful episode , which showed Dutta some "light" yet again.  Wont go in detail abt the whole episode. Will just glance thru the scenes and expressions of importance.

3) Dutta bana Romeo and so symbolically left his hair wavering LOL and hence the jhulfein on his forehead LOL.

This is a stupid post and I dont know why iam posting this LOL.

Ur comments Smile

Anu

"Haalat Kya Hai Kaise Tujhe Bataaoon Main
Karvat Badal Badalke Raat Bitaaoon Main
Poochho Zara Poochho Kya Haal Hai
Haal Mera Behaal Hai
Koi Samajh Na Paaye Kya Rog Sataaye
Koi Jaaye Zara Dhoondke Laaye
Na Jaane Kahan Dil Kho Gaya -"
Another day of D's relentless assaults on the poor female heart & another sleepless night tossing & turning for poor me!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Rose was bang on when she said "This man is all heart". What an episode!Clap Got to give to them.Superb.

Zulfen? How my hands itched to reach across & push them away from his angelic face.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed How MR maintains such innocence to his face is beyond me. This is the man who wants lovemaking scenes with J-Lo & doesn't mind one night stands?Shocked

Truly D has come a long way.So much is changed in him.So much has happened with him but he is ready yet again to dust himself & stand up.The way he looks to people to give him that one push, that one encouraging nod to make a move.Like a child who after being severely scolded  by his mum is sulking yet waiting that she'll hold out her arms for him so he could running into them.D's expressions were exactly like the kid.I was just thinking about this and what do I see?He is throwing pots & pan in the kitchen trying to get Nakku's attentionEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL How I wanted to hug him tightly!My Child-Man as I had said in my post some time ago.

I felt a little sad for Madhu.D is only thinking of his lovelife all the time but never gives any thought to this largely ignored & lonely sister of his. Nor does wonder about his real father.But after some thought I concluded that maybe these two are very painful subjects for him whereas Nakku is like a salve for pain.No wonder he chooses Nakku over everything else.But soon once his personal life settles he must pay attention to his real sister & bond with her bigtime.Smile

Stupid Post???Shocked I love Stupid Posts.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Thank u!Smile

Edited by ZubyDutta - 15 December 2010 at 10:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalikadduusub_rosarama_2010JyoemeghapartiAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Seriously Anu, every action of AS irritates me...she and her pendulum
acts.. Ouch
it is hard to know her true face and the words she truly means..
s f
she has to get her act straight first..and need not worry about dutta and his learning life skills from nakku.. he has learnt a lot from nakku and he will do it in the future also.. nobody in PN really understands that bond between dutta and nakku [except baji, kishore and now maybe madhu ]..all very superficial people including AS...

and dutta..sadly  now he is surrounded by all the wrong people [chaskar, kala, sudarshan..] and asking for the trouble from every quarter..the 2 people who can stand by him as strong pillars are physically distanced from him..though mentally they can never get apart...and that is why dutta is in such a turmoil..

in one way dutta wants to indulge himself in work so that he can get away from his home and dear wife..but then he runs away from the work thinking about the same..LOL his brain and heart are working overtime.. he really needs some peaceful time for himself for some serious self thinking..

however there was a ray of hope from what he was thinking yesterday.. he thought about jagtap..his vows to nakku.. and his reaction after FR..
i observed that he remembered nakku pleading him to listen to her story.. so i think this may lead to him taking a step towards trying to find out the true story.. he would however start by  patiently listening to nakku...

About madhu stealing the dress, LOL she had worn it once before, during some pooja towards the marriage preparation.. one more blooper..

shan2430sasha_1sub_rosa-Carrie-Anu-ReddymeghapartiImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Thanks Anu for the post.  My ltl dose for the day is not over till I have read your comments and analysis LOLLOL
AS is the thaali ka baigan.  She surely can't decide whether Nakku is in her good books or bad.
Thats probably from where Dutta learnt the trait - kabhi gussa to kabhi lovey dovey.LOLLOL

Honestly where has Kishore disappeared to - don't tell me he has also been tasked to hide on the terrace along with Annay and Leela's daughter.  Maybe due to the budget crisis of PN they may have fired the baby sitter and Kishore has been tasked full time job to watch the kids.  They may have also fired the servants as no one to help Nakku in the kitchen.LOLLOL 

It was sad to see Nakku back to the outhouse room and that too so alone - wish Babi was their to offer her lap.LOL  Actually maybe Dutta (in his drunk mode) might come looking for Nakku in the outhouse.  If that happens I will run and lock them in the room.  Kala will never suspect Dutta being in that room.Wink

Another one Mum loves to use is "Bin pende ka lotaa"LOLLOLLOL Srsly don't know what to make of this woman.Though I don't want her to be BH coz that'll really hurt D but something is not right. Hai to Kala-Leela-Roop ki maa aur Suds ki saas hi na?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

nobody in PN really understands that bond between dutta and nakku [except baji, kishore and now maybe madhu ]..

Madhu's "understanding" of the bond b/w DN is restricted to a one dimensional "Bhaiyya loves Bhabhi.....Bhabhi loves Bhaiyya" level and sitting and giving admiring glances to Nakku as she jhaadoes her bhaashans ....that about sums up Madhu's "understanding".....Oh sorry.....her "understanding" also includes whining about how nobody gives her importance in the house and how she's never had the love of a family even while having a familySleepySleepy.....waah what a dialogue to maaro to get through to Dutta.....way to try and garner sympathy votes while supposedly playing "cupid" for DN....amazingLOL

-Roopa-sub_rosaAnu-ReddyImmaculateDreamincandescenceAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Madhu has been in PN for sometime now & nobody is shown interacting with her at all.We all know abt the ET so no hope of them ever giving her even the time of the day. Its one thing to live alone in a foriegn country without relatives & another to be living in a house full of people related to you yet have no one to talk to. Her only living relation her brother barely acknowledges her presence. She only commented about her lonliness to Baji that one time & I wouldn't call it whining. She is still trying to identify her place in PN & in the life of her brother.I totally symphathise with her situation & would give anything not to be in her place.

I don't think she aspires to play cupid in D-N love life.As a normal educated girl she is asking all the right questions of both Nakku & D.We as audiences are so awed by these characters Madhu is one living with them of course all this is revelation for her and she is learning a lot from it.

I hope she gets a good training from Nakku so she could be a good life partner for our dear BajiEmbarrassed

No offence to anyone.Just my thoughts on Madhu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sasha_1rama_2010Anu-Reddy

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Lovely post Anu.......Clap.

I think Chaskar will be the catalyst that will bring Baaji & Dutta's friendship back on track.

I am sure Chaskar is going to doublecross/backstab Dutta and Baaji will come to the rescue.(following Madhu's advice). The way he said ....Dutta Baho.....Adrushya..Chaskar Bhao phatte...have me doubting his intentions( jo pehle bhi sahi nahin lag raha tha!!!). As far I remember......Adrushya means, invisible..so does he plans to make Dutta invisible and take his place???

This is the only show I think, where even the negative characters are so enjoyable....LOL. Pehle Anna and now Chaskar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyImmaculateDream

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
titbits as always..were super hilarious ...hope you keep writting them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
@ZubyDutta

I agree with you.. we never know what the future track holds in terms of madhu and how her character will develop.. positive or negative..i don't know..
i will go only with what they are portraying at the present..

Madhu  definitely is not aware of any past events of this family.. of what they showed of her till now, i can say that for any girl to loose her father, to come into a new family and new place, to get the negative vibes from everyone, even from her own brother surely is a sad thing.. she might have found some solace in baji and nakku's company.. and she has opened her heart out to them...
she is definitely amazed by nakku's trust on her love..as you rightly said,  as a normal educated girl she is asking all the right questions to both Nakku & dutta..
every small aspect of nakku and dutta's relation is a revelation to her..and i think she is learning from it..and mostly she has started to make efforts towards bridging the gap between her and her brother and her family..

till recently i didn't have any opinion on madhu because they had not given sufficient time to the development of this character.. but from past episodes the focus is on her.. and above are just my POV based on what i have been seeing.. but still the effect of her character is not 100 %.. i am definitely waiting to see how they develop this character.. .

if they develop madhu's character  positively i will be happy that at last dutta has got a loving sister ..
if they turn her negative i am fine with it too.. so then maybe roops will turn out to be good.. well either way if dutta gets a loving sister nothing like it...Smile

Edited by -Roopa- - 16 December 2010 at 3:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

Go to top