Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

neww ff Der na ho jaye kahi... (Page 17)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!! Madhu fall fr Kalas plan............ hate that kala.........Baaji does not luv her and he made it clear to her............ didnt like how she talked to Nakku.......... continue soooooooooooooon.........

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Clapnext part-40

baazi is sitting on his bed looking a pic of his and madhu and he is in tears.. He sings the songs:

Bhoola fasana koi
Guzra zamana koi
Sathi purana koi {he thinks wen he offered madhu a hand for frndship}
Banke bahana koi
Agar dil main yun
sama jaye to
Ye dil kya kare(2) 

Jaado sa chaane laga {baazi thinks pf past when both spend time as a frnd}
Pagal banaane laga
Kuch yaad aane laga
Kuch bhool jaane laga
Kyana karein kya karein
Ye dil kya kare(2)

Is paar rehna sake
Us paar jaana sake
Khamosh rehna sake
Jo chaahe kehna sake {madhu is standing in front of window...}

Ye pagal sama
ye mausam jawan
Ye dil kya kare(2) {she turns and looks at baazi pic}

Jaado sa chane laga
Pagal banane laga
Kuch yaad ane laga
Kuch bhool jane laga
Kyana kare kya kare
Ye dil kya kare(4) {madhu cries a lotCry}

In dutta and naku room:

naku is standing in the gallery and looking down.. dutta comes slowly and slowly.. dutta hugs naku and kisses on her forehead...

dutta says "hey beautiful what's up..hmm why are you sad"     

naku says "no sahib i am just thinking about madhu.. soon she is getting married and soon she will going to enter in new life..."                                                                           

dutta says "but what she did today was not right naku..."                                             

naku says "no sahib dont say like this she is just nervous.. it's usual and every girl feels like that...so dont worry and it was my fault i was forcing her to eat...."                       

dutta hugs naku and naku also hugs dutta...                                                       

dutta says "ohh naku why are so good..."                                                                     

naku says "beacause you are so good that's why and your love is enough for me to become more gud..."

one servant come and calls dutta and naku that aayi sahib is calling them...        

dutta says "aayi sahib you called me..."                                                                      

aayi sahib says "yes dutta i want to ask you something very important about baazi..."   dutta says "baazi ..what happened to him.. what he did now....?"  

aayi sahib says "he had done nothing.. i am thinking to tie a knot of baazi and swarali on the day when madhu and shabd will get married... what do you say dutta...?                      

dutta says "its nice aayi.. you ask baazi...."                                                                

dutta calls baazi and everyone comes including madhu...aayi sahib comes to  baazi...

aayi sahib says "baazi will you marry swarali {neha bomb shabd sister}

everyone is shocked to listen thisShocked.. in fact baazi also and madhu she looks baazi in  tears and baazi looks madhu...

aayi sahib says "i am asking you something baazi.."   

baazi looks at aayi sahib and says "yes aayi sahib and hugs her...he looks at madhu..."   

kala says "but aayi sahib how can be this possible, we have to make so many preparations for the marriage..."

aayi sahib says "you dont worry kala, we will make it...SmileSmile..."

madhu runs from there no one looks at her apart  from kala and baazi..kala gives evil smile  Evil Smile... baazi is worried about madhu...{as he consider her very good frnd}.. baazi goes to   madhu...

DUTTA AND NAKU ROOM:

dutta says " I am so happy naku baazi is getting married and you know baazi is not only   my brother but my best friend.. I always want him to settle down and today the day has come.."                                                                                                                     

naku says "yes i am happy for both of them....{suddenly she feels uneasy.. she puts hands on her mouth and she runs to bathroom}....                                                             

Dutta also run behind her.. he knocks the door of washroom... Shocked                      

dutta says "naku... naku what happened to you? are you okay.. let me in please... open the door..."

IN MADHU ROOM: 

Baazi comes to madhu and madhu is crying and crying,, she is so frustrated and    angry... baazi tries to console her..but in vain.. baazi puts hands on her shoulder.  

madhu saysAngry "dont touch me baazi i said.. you that i love you but then also you said yes  to this marriage.. how come you do this to me? So this is your friendship ? You hurt me a  lot baazi and i dont want to live like this...Are you listening me or not?                          

baazi tries to speak and try to calm her down.. she was impatient and restless at that time. it was very difficult to handle her... baazi gives a tight slap to madhu {rucha gujarati}.. she bend down and cry.. baazi comes and hugs her tightly...    

madhu says "you are bad baazi you are really bad baaziCry CryCryCry {she hits him on his shoulder and she is crying} i will die baazi i will die..." 

baazi says "shhh shh madhu dont you dare to say this...yes i am very bad very bad..." {baazi is also in tears...seeing madhu in this condition} 

{aww baazi you are such a sweetheart friend..everyone should have a frnd like you...Clap}

the scene stops there one side dutta knocking door and baazi hugs madhu..... what will happen next...

Edited by stary_kajal - 13 February 2011 at 3:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
great update...
But i want Baaji to marry Madhu.. not swarali..!!
n Nakku is pregnant lol!..
Double khushi.. but i dnt want shabd n swarali 2 marry madhu baaji! They sud get together!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!! what happens nxt????????
Kaajal plzzzzzzzzzzz updt sooooooooooooooooooooooon........
Hav a feeling Baaji too luvs Madhu........... Nakku pregnant???? ...........
Let madhu marry Baaji only plzzzzzzzz and No shabd and swarali sent tham back.........

Edited by ushankitvc - 12 February 2011 at 10:09pm
love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@sophia : thanks dear...hmm you know na baazi loves swarali... any shabd and swarali are brother and sister

@ushankitvc: yar u tell me where should i send them........thanks dear

Edited by stary_kajal - 12 February 2011 at 11:51pm
love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Next Part-41

IN PATIL NIWAS:

DUTTA IS KNOCKING DOOR 

After 1 min: naku comes out...

dutta says "hey jaan are you okay or not...what happened to you...? How many times i have told you to take care of yourself but you are not bother to listen me...."
naku says "sahib i am fine...dont worry... today is so hot na that why i was feeling low..."
dutta says "whatever you are coming me to doctor today.. i will not listen to you now...."
dutta took naku to hospital....

In Madhu room:
baazi makes madhu sits on the bed... he puts both of his hand to her face....
baazi says " see madhu i know that you love me but i dont love you, but that doesnt mean that i dont care about you...I always consider you my best friend....please try to understand...."
madhu {rucha gujarati} says "okay i understood but tell me how should i make understand to my heart which takes your name when i thought about spending my life...."
baazi says " shabd loves you madhu and i have seen love in his eyes for you...one side love will a hurt a you a lot rather than someone broke your heart..."
madhu says "baazi i cant live without you..."
baazi says "i know but this is something forcing someone.. i cant keep you happy if i dont love you..."
madhu sees "ok baazi i understood everything and from today our relationship of friendship is also broken...now we are strangers.. and i dont like talking to strangers...."
baazi says "no madhu you cant do this..."
madhu says "yes i can do when you can..."
baazi says nothing and goes out from there and madhu wipes her tears..

IN HOSPITAL:
Doctor is examining naku and dutta is sitting outside.... doctor smiles and let naku stand and both of them come outisde..dutta stands...doctor let dutta sits...
dutta says "doctor how is my wife now...is he okay now?
doctor says "relax Mr. dutta..your wife is fine.. congrats your wife is 2 weeks pregnant..."
dutta looks naku and feels so happy and naku also... SmileSmile SmileSmileSmile
dutta says "thank you naku thank you so much..you have give me a greatest gift of my life...."
naku feels shyEmbarrassed and hugs naku...and dutta kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly
doctor says "i have to talk something with you Mr. dutta regarding medicine... naku u sit here..
dutta says "everything is fine doctor...."
doctor says "Mr dutta see your wife is very weak and she dont have strength to bear the certain complication also.. It can be complicated also.. You have to take extra care of your wife... see that she should not get any kind of stress otherwise it can harm your child...."
dutta gets shockedShockedShocked.. says "okay doctor i will...."
doctor says "these are some medicine give her these in time and take care of her food... dont worry every things gonna be alright....come for routine check up..."
dutta says "yes doctor...i will"

dutta goes to naku and smiles and take her to room...they reach home and give everyone good news.... everyone is happy accept the three evils...madhu is also happy but she is sad and hurt.. baazi can feel her sadness....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengalushankitvcmIsHeZ.x

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
LOL!!!! Nakku pregnant....... OMG!!!!! beware of ETs..........Baazi made Madhu clear with his stand........... Dutta happy with the news of pregnancy.......... continue soooooooon........
love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Next Part-42

dutta and naku comes to home...aayi sahib naku ki nazar utarti hai....babi naku ko ghar karti hai... kala makes faces... dutta and baazi are smiling and madu is also happy but sad... she hugs naku and apolozise to naku for behaviour...naku hugs madhu...

AFTER 8 DAYS:

All the guests are coming madhu and swarali is sitting putting mehandi in their hands,,, baazi and shabd is there...swarali is smiling and madhu is sad..

a girl sees madhu mehandi...
a girl says "madhu jiji aapke haatho ki mehandi ka rang kitna chadha hai...lagta hai shabd jiju aapko bahut pyar kartey hai...."
madhu says nothing and looks at baazi...
swarali looks very happy.... baazi is also smiling but sad for madhu also....

A SONG START...

{a group of girls comes and sings}
mehandi Ni Mehndi …. 4

Tere Hatthan Vich Phul Bann Khildi
Mehndi Badeyan Naseeba Naal Mildi
Te Gaadha Rang Je Chadhya Ho Gayi Balle Balle Oye Oye Oye Oye
Mehndi Ni Mehndi …. 4

Hey Yo, I'm Telling You So Let's Go {a girl and sings this stanza}
Feel It In The Tempo
We Not Care About Them, We Just Super Like Nintendo
We Gonna Buzz It Off, Feel The Music In You Bones
Dj Play That Tune Give Me Something New
We're Gonna Party All Night Long

iba Meri Biba Jo Aayi Hai Cham Se, Biba

Enna Tu Sohna Hai, Panga Toh Hona Hai {naku comes and sees dutta and dance}
Dil Ne Toh Khona Hai, Bach Ke Tu Reh Zara
Rola Pe Gaya, Rola Pe Gaya
Dil Se Gaya Rola Pe Gaya
Dil Se Gaya, Rola Pe Gaya

Biba Tere Haathon Mein Mehndi Damke, Biba{naku sits to madhu and swarali and sings}
Hoye Biba Teri Aankhon Mein Sapne Chamke, Biba

Haan Tez Tadaka Hai, Bilkul Patakha Hai {dutta comes to naku hold her hand and dance with her}
Daala Kya Daaka Hai, Dil Pe O Jaaniya {swarali stands up and sings for baazi...}
Aankhein Yun Seke Hai, Daane Yun Phenek Hai
Chup Chup Ke Dekhe Hai, Keh De Khul Ke Zara
Rola Pe Gaya, Rola Pe Gaya {girls make madhu stands and she sings and dance}
Sab Se Keh Gaya, Rola Pe Gaya

Mainu Luteya Ae
Tere Nakhre Ne Maar Suteya Ae

L I V E Lively, S T O P No Stopping Me …. 3
L I V E Lively

Pao Ji Shaguna {aayi shahib, meera and mohini comes and dances}
Baabul Tera Mehlaan De Rangle, Biba
Bue Vicho Sapne Hain Langne, Biba
Mehndi Kehndi Mehndi Kehndi, Mehndi Kehndi Mehndi Kehndi

Dekhe Teri Aankhon Se Nazaare, Biba{dutta revolves around to nakku and dance}
Ho Chamke Hain Kal Ab Saare, Biba
Mehndi Kehndi Mehndi Kehndi, Mehndi Kehndi Mehndi Kehndi
Dil Se Gaya Rola Pe Gaya

You Got To Do, What You Do {here all comes and dance baazi, shabd everyone dance}
To Get You Much Higher
Don't Do What You Do And Grab That Light Of Fire Now
Do What You Do To Get You Much Higher
Don't Do What You Do And Grab That Light Of Fire Go
Don't Do Don't Do Come On, Bib

{everyone comes on the floor and dances...including kala, roops, shalini and leela, with suraj and raj, kishore, babi, sethji, ganpat {talli hokar}...everyone...}

after the function:

madhu apni jewellary utar rahi hoti hai.. dutta comes to madhu...

madhu says "bhau aap kya hua mujhe bhula liya hota..."

dutta says "meri behan khush toh hai na is shaadi sey..."

madhu says "ha bhau mey bahut khush hu...."

dutta says "tera yeh bhau hamesha terey sath hai kabhi bi apney aap ko kamzor mat samjhana..."

madhu hugs dutta and crys...

In the mid night...

madhu is in his room. she is writing a letter... 

"bhau mey nahi janti mey jo karney ja rahi woh sahi hai ki nahi lakin mey is bhoj ke sath yeh zindagi nahi gujaar sakti.. mey aapsey aayi sahib, sab sey bahut pyar karti hu. lakin mey apni zindagi ghut ghut kar nahi ji nahi sakti...mainey apni zindagi kisi aur ke naam kar di hai... mujhe maaf kar dijiye bhau maaf..."

madhu puts that letter on a table and drinks a posion bottle and she lay down on a bed... she is remembering every moment spend with his family and baazi..."

after sometime"

naku comes and knocks the door of madhu... she opens the door and sees madhu lying on bed...she comes to her and see... naku is shocked to see madhu and a letter in table...she shouts so loudly...dutta comes runing with baazi...

dutta says "kya hua naku...tu theek toh hai na...

naku points out at madhu...baazi sees madhu and dutta also and naku collaspe there..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nileshni679shally_mNainaSengalushankitvcmIsHeZ.x

Go to top