India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

15th December - Written Update - Truth or lie

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
OMG i am so sorry for this but i am having the worst day for Written Updates!!!! Angry I did it first and then i went on a different tab to do something and instead of closing that i accidentally closed this one Angry and then i started it again, but idk where my mind was, i accidentally clicked on Discussion ForumAngryAngryAngry and it was gone again!!!!!! So since i have taken forever i will just do a small version sorry!!! i am so angry right now for messing up so much!!! Angry

The episode starts with Arohi and DJ talking. DJ tells her she is happy to have Arohi back with her family and she is glad to see her safe, she asks whether Arjun tried to hurt her or try to take advantage of her but Arohi says that he has touched her but he didn't touch her body, he touched her mind. DJ tells her to stop thinking about that because it is wrong and Arohi tells her that it was her who told her when she considers someone her own she will not be able to fight with her mind and heart. Arohi says heart has its own rules and will not listen to the mind as much as i try to do so. DJ tells her but u are feeling this because you didn't knw abt his reality or else you would have never fallen for him.

Arohi tells DJ that all she knows is the feelings can never be fake even if the person is, what was between them there was something and before this she never even knew wat pain was. she is not able to differentiate between the truth and lie. DJ tells her that with time everything will be okay, time heals every pain. Arohi tells her some pains never heal and as much as i hate him i love him just the same. DJ stops her and tells her that nobody in this house will understand that and she shouldn't be thinking like that.

Arjun thinks about Arohi and just then his sister walks in. she asks him wats wrong and he tells her he is a changed person, he has begun to see life from a new perspective. A girl like Arohi who is scared of dark trusted him with her life, and he broke her trust but he knows that when you break someones trust you hurt two people, yourself and the person whose trust you break. Her eyes were saying to him that he has betrayed her and she said that i didn't touch her but her eyes had a different story. The way she looked at me was as if i had broken her trust alot. His sister tells him that because of his name Arjun Singhania they have to separate. Arjun says what ever he is today is because of Rudra Pratap Singhania and he can never bury that truth.

Rudra and his wife are talking and she says that Rudra should be happy that his child, Arjun, is back and she assures him that the girls family will not file a case on him because they care about Arohi's and their families reputation. Rudra says he is not worried about that he is worried about Arjun. Rudra's wife tells him but you always said nobody can harm Arjun other than himself and Rudra says that is why he is scared and he is different after spending time with Arohi for 6 -7 days. She says that he prbly got attatched in a few days just give him some work and he will be fine, he is just like you. Rudra says i didn't bring him home from the streets because he is like me, i brought him because he had a fire in his eyes that was just like his. Rudra is worried that if Arjun falls for one girl he will start loving life and from that day on it wont be good for us.

Arohi is thinking about the time Arjun told her about his truth and Arjun is thinking about when Arjun was telling Arohi to leave and she said ILY. Arjun to himself says sorry to Arohi and Arohi says to herself that she will never be able to forgive him. They both have flashbacks and cry while KHNH's sad tune is playing. Arohi's family misses Arohi for breakfast and they all don't feel like eating and leave from there. Amrit tells DJ to tell them to eat, but DJ tells her that until Arohi doesn't smile they won't eat. Later, the whole family is discussing why Arohi is behaving like that. KSA is worried if Chiku's family wants Chiku to marry Arohi. They all decide to first get the environment light so at least Arohi smiles and she too will gell in. Sanchit decides to throw a party. Amrit says Jagratah? but Bua says no Gauri and I will handle it. Gauri says till then I will take the responsibility of keeping her happy.

Gauri takes ice cream with cold drink to Arohi's room to make her feel better, but Arohi doesn't want any. Gauri tells her that if she has some problem she can talk to her but Arohi says she is fine she just needs a little time to sort herself out. Gauri feels disgusted that she fell in love with Arjun Singhania and then Arohi thinks about how to tell Gauri that she is in love with Arjun and she doesn't know whether the distance or the lie is hurting her more.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit like.
Sorry once again for this delay...had a bad luck with Written Updates today Angry

~Pooja~

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

harryktanvi28coverHumtum25pree25thiPinki_Baulworship_dmgNeelamdar07Umang90Riya3193monilakku-crazygirl-21397deepsisaku1122ahutaJia1sp87shabna_nazThugAngelPriyaThakurAnupa28angelina_2005sups2222surpatel-sia-Du_NishAtheneipkknd06shinyclassicprnczanjani-paglimalluangel...Binny...l0veyzooni.blue-Alina-Sallu_Kingneela226.Mandy.sujal_kashish

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Aww, sorry you had such a tough day with updates. Still enjoyed reading this one, I feel bad for Arohi and Arjun. Arohi is so conflicted with her feelings and Arjun knows how much he hurt her, so sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
'oh meri shefu tu kaha' WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko
'pata nahi' kar karke' kahin tum khud ko gayab hogayeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
You are the only one to whom Arohi will open up! So come quickly, she will break up only with you because you are cool,understanding and non judgementalSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Btw we are not seeing the yaarons,where are they? lolz

ObodroKargosh

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

ObodroKargosh

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update :)
loved the epi...it was picturised very beautifully with Arjuhi flashbacks!!! the most i liked was Arjun's lines...n the KHNH tune tht played in the bg!!

ObodroKargosh

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
the epiosde was mindblowing in terms of acting and arjuhi really did a great job

ObodroKargosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index