Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 15, 2010 (Page 2)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hi hope!!!

Firstly you put up the wrong date- LOL

About the episode- well, frankly speaking the story isn't going anywhere. They are starting tracks but leaving them mid-way. None of the past tracks have been settled properly- tracks which had so much potential.

It is this inconsistency in storyline as well as characters that is boring me a lot nowadays. I often don't feel like discussing it even.

Vinod- unconvincing and utterly ridiculous.

Manju- at least her character stays constant.

ArMan- cute.

Dharmesh- they are showing him to be the male equivalent of Varsha, it seems.

Satish- bechara

Varsha- uff!!!!!

Bhavna- bechari

Vaishali- Right now I'm feeling worried for her. I have a feeling something bad will happen and as usual Manav will rush in to save.

Tomorrow we will see Savita trying to burn Archu IN FRONT OF ALL. Everyone will say she needs to be thrown in jail. I beg to differ.

She needs to be taken to a psychiatrist and admitted in a mental asylum pronto.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSevernaava--Hope--

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hai Hope Di. Again a wonderful post di.

Well said about Vinod.when I saw him crying,I was like Ufff.....

And yes ARMANDay Dreaming,slowly this innocent ,cute couple is coming out of their shell and shyness.Hope it gets better by day passing.
Though Hide and seek by them seems childish ,I enjoyed it and only archu was so for that till now,she was so helpless  but Now even manav seems to be interested in it.so lets see.Smile

And Varsha,oh dont know when this girl will understand who has to be prioritized and how to
behave with her lovable husband.

Regarding vaishu,i am quite worried.

Regarding Jay,his sudden love for archu doesn't seem real when he was supposed to dump her after one year.I dont like it also di.If he is to Destroy ARMAN together as they spoiled his dreams,then fine.But just for archu,then I am not for it.

Edited by umayal - 16 December 2010 at 6:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Great analysis Hope...Clap
some comments 
Smile

Hope's Take 5

Hope:Vinod' totally useless dude. Absolutely bakwas.  Yesterday he was all fire and brimstone. Today he is crying like a sissy. Tonight he is going to get sex.  .

me:haha  I'm not so sure he got sex last night.Shocked..Manjusha dear looked pretty irate!!!

H:Archana and Manav
On a more serious note, if Archu is fit enough to dry HEAVY WET SAREES she is fine enough to leave the house and not subject her husband to anymore humiliation.
m:I'm not sure they are ready to leave but i too thought..wait she looked so sick earlier and now she's lifting these heavy wet clothes?? hmmmm guess she had to be healthier happier to be so flirtatious ...cute but ...yes, please someone give them a private room somewhere...just for a night or two.

H:Why is Manav not shown returning the note? Why the lag? Story seems to be dragging a lot

m: yes, what about this note??? i wondered what the heck happened to that too, cause i thought this man might be the key to Manav's future in a good way...(he WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE A GOOD FUTURE WON'T HE CV?S ??? )

H:Dharmesh ' I have no idea what the hell is happening with this dude. I will refrain from analyzing. All I know is that he is worried sh@@less about something that is going to happen. BTW, whatever happened to the case and the culprit Prakash????  Vanished into the thin air he came from?

m:Dharmesh is turning into a true villain...all the things he is saying about Manav are really all the things that HE is...money and power hungry and using other people for his gain...how can he say these things to the woman he is supposed to love??...talk about abusive!!  I think he's into something big and bad..and i think the kholi he wants to clear is maybe the little flat that Manav and Archu were in first?  so they won't have any place to go back to?  The court case is pending...that\s what he keeps accusing Manav of trying to manipulate... Dharmesh is sooo disgusting.Angry

H:Jaywant ' ok W*H happened to my diabolical DamienConfusedConfusedConfused

m:I don't know how the CV's can switch his character...do you supposed they were hoodwinked by his good looks and couldn't see his black heart and they forgot their own script???

H:Varsha ' Your frustrating the living hell out of the model husband.

m:She is simply soooo self-centered and selfish.. i was horrified at her abortion but unless she changes she definitely should not be a mommy...poor Satish!! Broken Heart

Hope:Drop your comments guys and if you get a chance come and check my responsesWinkLOL 

me: About Your responses:  Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

The story has become a mirror image of the previous one. Manav and Archana married but their rishta as pavitra as it could be. Savita has taken Sulochana's place of wanting son back home with all broken ties with the spouse. Jaywant has taken shravani's place. And it is boring me big time.

I understand the need to bring back the story to the beginning condition but to keep it that way is lame and will cost TRPs. no one likes a stagnating romance.

Jaywant could have been sketched out so brilliantly with his ambitious streak.....trying to take down dharmesh, vinod, satish and manav. His character would have been a villain for all and not just for Manav. Here they are making everyone a villain against Manav. i am bored of so many villains in the picture.  Me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Satish- bechara

Why Niki???

Go to top