Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 15, 2010

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Hope's Take 5

Vinod' totally useless dude. Absolutely bakwas.  Yesterday he was all fire and brimstone. Today he is crying like a sissy. Tonight he is going to get sex. Then tomorrow he will be all fire and brimstone again.  Arre yaar ' how can he do this to his parents? Eh ' this emotional athyachar.  Can he not tell that alienating Sulo is not going to get rid of Manav? 

Poor Manjusha. She was looking at him in fear and disbelief the whole time. She kept thinking "Damn, I am going to have to play the whole hypnosis tape all over again tonight and make sure the tape specifically says to ignore all childhood memorabilia, tears of blood, asthma attacks, old Kishore Kumar/Rafi songs, etc. etc. Every time he thinks of these he must see Manav's face and then the antidotes to his stupidity and "whippedness" will not work.  Oh my God he is such a Lolita. Uff!!! Very irritating. Honey grow a spine. Pick a Lane and stick to it at a consistent speed already.

Archana and Manav - Guys, seriously when I saw that scene and that luka chupi, my eyebrows did not come down for the whole scene Big smileBig smileBig smileand I had this unbelievable retarded smile on my faceLOLLOL.  I found her whole reverse psychology thing very funny and his whole "I'm going to do as I dare" look very amusing.  The guy is like marshmallow where she is concerned  - what's he faking the sternness for?  Guys, Tawa garam hai.  Bas burji banna baki hai.  As my hubby's favourite uncle used to say.  WinkLOLLOL

On a more serious note, if Archu is fit enough to dry HEAVY WET SAREES she is fine enough to leave the house and not subject her husband to anymore humiliation.

Why is Manav not shown returning the note? Why the lag? Story seems to be dragging a lot and much camera time is being  wasted on wimp Vinod and hyperactive Manju

Dharmesh ' I have no idea what the hell is happening with this dude. I will refrain from analyzing. All I know is that he is worried sh@@less about something that is going to happen. BTW, whatever happened to the case and the culprit Prakash????  Vanished into the thin air he came from?

Jaywant ' ok W*H happened to my diabolical DamienConfusedConfusedConfused. What is this majnu giri eh? Sitting and lamenting for lady Macbeth in the confines of his private chambers?  Jago Jaywant. Get to work. Mess up the kheer, Stir the martini. Spike the punch. Move it Move it Move itLOLLOLLOL   My bichu is become a bheegi biliLOL

Varsha ' OK woman.. get a grip. Stop griping. Forget the MIL. You ain't married to her. Focus on the one your married to. Your frustrating the living hell out of the model husband. C'mon your like George W. Bush who sank two oil companies into the ground? How dumb do you have to be to do that? Is a divorce in the works here?

Vaishali ' something serious happening here. Not sure what it is but these eve-teasers do not sound as trivial as Dharmesh thinks it is.  Is Vaishu going the Vandu way? Is a divorce in the works here too?

Drop your comments guys and if you get a chance come and check my responsesWinkLOL

HopeBig smile

Edited by stillhopeful - 16 December 2010 at 6:06am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal--Minks--pallaiviramArien_03Jasmine10tv_madness-monica-toothbrush13carpe-diemTulseyLuvSSeverlunzabonnefillenycsweetie

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
today when i was seeing varsha/satish scene i was reminded of your take of yesterday when u told that varsha should concentrate on keeping satish happy. i think thats best.. anyways cant keep everyone happy...
am getting tired of armaan romance.. even school kids dnt wait this long... i want ajit to book a room for these 2 to have their SR. pls do it..yaar!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viram-monica-naavaLuvSSever

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

today when i was seeing varsha/satish scene i was reminded of your take of yesterday when u told that varsha should concentrate on keeping satish happy. i think thats best.. anyways cant keep everyone happy...
am getting tired of armaan romance.. even school kids dnt wait this long... i want ajit to book a room for these 2 to have their SR. pls do it..yaar!!

arre pallai if they keep hanging out at the Ks how can they do it eh?

I don't think Manav is bold enough to do it on the roof.

yup they need tos how some real hanky panky. I think though that it has started

today after many epis archu looked healthier and Manav was actually not shying away from her.

I think the CVs now get the viewer disaapointment with pace.

Re varsha - don't know why bhavna matters so much to her

At Ashwin time, Satish said I trust you but Bhavna said no. this chit of a girl totally ignored the big win "her husband's trust" and kept griping on about Bhavna's distrust

At the pregnancy time, Satish was so understanding and kept saying we will figure it out together and Bhavna was actually the one unhappy about the job, this silly girl again totally ignored her amicable hubby and kept griping on about Bhavna's irritation with her career

Now she is doing the same mistake, she is not focusing on her husband's joy at finding a love nest,she is focusing on Bhavna's perception of her "greedy" behaviour or influence on her spouse?

this girl needs to divorce her MIL and reconfirm her vows to her husband. seriously she is heading for disaster. She has NOTHING to offer this man. NOTHING. she is not a supportive spouse, a homemaker, a confidante or sensitive soulmate.  I don't think the spunk that originally attracted Satish will last forever,

Edited by stillhopeful - 15 December 2010 at 7:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram-monica-naavaTulsey

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pallaiviram-monica-LuvSSever--Hope--

Arien_03 Senior Member
Arien_03
Arien_03

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Watched todays episode fast forwarding all not so important scenes ( as usual) and repeating cute ArMan hide and seek scene with retarded smile on face. I found Archana's reverse pshycology very funny too, the way she says 'Kariye na'  tilting her head and the look that Manav gave her ' don't even bother protesting'. Manav was awesome today, I like this staring Manav way better than bashful Manav.

Looks like CV didn't hv any definite plan for developing Jaywant's character. First they showed him developing feeling for Archana then he got jealous and jilted and vengeful towards Archana but it seems now CVs have decided that showing majnu Jaywant is more appealing story line hence yet another dimensionality to Jaywant's character!

viram-monica-TulseyLuvSSever--Hope--

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i don't understand why Satish is not telling anyone about Jaywant! is he up to do something to seize Jaywant with 'RANGE HAATH' or something else?

viramTulseyLuvSSever--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Chalo , at least someone remembers Prakash .....LOL
Seriously , what happened to that whole case .Here we want that 1000 rupees note to be remebered but bigger issues like Prakash has been pushed under the carpet by the Cvs ..Total change in character of Savita , Jaywant ( all romantic and terribly sad , pining for Archu ) and many others ...

I know it was cheesy and it  is silly that married couple is acting like this but still , mayb because of their actign I thougth manav and Archan carried their romantic scnene very well again ..They have awesoem chemistry ..Both acted very well..I think just this once , maybe Ankita scored over Sushant .She looked at him with such intensity that it was obvious as to what she wanted so badly ...poor girl , felt sorry for her ..

Good analysis  Hope .
Which Kholi Dharmesh wants to get emptied ....?? Vishwap thinks it is Manav's previous house where his parents live now ...

viramnaavaLuvSSever--Hope--

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with everuything.....specially for Vinod....his character is annoying me. No consistency and completely unconvincing.

The story has become a mirror image of the previous one. Manav and Archana married but their rishta as pavitra as it could be. Savita has taken Sulochana's place of wanting son back home with all broken ties with the spouse. Jaywant has taken shravani's place. And it is boring me big time. 

God knows why are they showing Jaywant's character to be like this. I wouldn't term his feelings love.....its more of man feeling what was his taken by lesser mortal by him. i have always believed that love can be felt only when reciprocated back....its more obsession that fits to my description. 

I have mentioned this before a million times in this forum even b4 arman reunion....i just do not like this angle in the story at all.

Jaywant could have been sketched out so brilliantly with his ambitious streak.....trying to take down dharmesh, vinod, satish and manav. His character would have been a villain for all and not just for Manav. Here they are making everyone a villain against Manav. i am bored of so many villains in the picture.

Dharmesh...his hatred for Manav originates from the fact he is poor and yet enjoying the same social status as his in K family. When you regard yourself highly you least want association with lesser than you individuals....when associations with them are put in the face......you hate them. Thats Dharmesh's problem with Manav....so is the case of Jaywant who doesn't consider manav his equivalent yet got what he considers meant for him. Vinod too has joined the league with his status rising with two rich BILs and one was to be BIL. 

Its Manav's mechanic status that bothers all the men in PR (except Satish).....and god knows when will Manav rise above it.....he's showing no signs of it.

I felt bad for Vaishali....something bad gonna happen with her for Dharmesh and her relationship to mend. 

And yes ArMan scene was Day Dreaming  Their shyness is justified....they have been in love for a long time now....but intimacy is something new to them. But yes thank god Manav was shown interested in intimacy....i m bored of him not being interested.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSever--Hope--

Go to top