Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Future episodes prediction

ArshForEver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone
Just wanted to say that o feel after yesterday's episode that misha will again forget about the cheque in stuff for sometime but in a couple of episodes later misha will remember everything, the engagement where Danish threatens pia, misha found Danish in pias room. The cheque and everything. And then she goes to pia and apologize and then together helps to show the Danish to the family.

That is how. Think everyone else is going to find out about dansh and trust pia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lmaoo ahaaa thats quite posiblee (:
good prediction :P
prcns thumbnail
i kind of feel d same way.........this earthquake thing was brought in to injure only MIsha, so she cannot speak or remember abt whole Danish episode for some more time............
Namaste_ji thumbnail
Yeah and Misha and Piya will stop the wedding. Because every drama happens during the wedding. 
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It would be pathetic if they show Misha forgetting everything again! There is no need of dragging now, but instead they should rather show Misha-Abhay-Piya teaming up in finding proof against danish, and exposing him infront of Panchi red handedly! I don't know what will happen, but I hope that now misha-abhay-piya team up in exposing Danish! It would be awesome to see the trio scenes! 😃😳 No drama man in revelation...please ekta keep it realistic! 

usha786 thumbnail
every thing would be possible, but i think piya would make distance herself from abhay, because she knew that abhay has a GF already, he is helping her it would be create problems for abhay she  came to know abhay wants good for every body that's why he was helping for maya, so she will make a distance herself, and abhay will  try to follow her in every where in every situation. what do you think.