India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

so boring..... (Page 2)

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I agree with a couple of you who mentioned divorced and how it has been handled on the show. No one should stay in a loveless marriage, so it is about time the Creatives brought it up. Of course they do not bring in details about divorce and just go over things quickly. It would be a good storyline to show the divorce process and how it affects the people.

In American soaps people go through a million divorces and then remarry. They show the person going through the divorce and how they feel sometimes in more detail. It would be nice if Agle did that as well...but it ain't gonna happen because details do not exist in this show. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I feel sorry for the female characters whether I like them or not because they have to endure so much crap against them. If they divorce they are frowned up not the men. Such a doubt standard.

Of course divorce on TV and in real life are very different. CryCryCryCryCryCry

Go to top