India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

so boring.....

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Ugh...I can't watch this show anymore. It is so boring.
Don't even know what to say today.
Same old stuff...Rekha is stupid, Ranjavi is a jerk, Suman is a troublemaker etc etc etc...same old same old for the millionth time....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Same old stuff...Rekha is stupid, Ranjavi is a jerk, Suman is a troublemaker etc etc etc...same old same old for the millionth time....LOL

Aww! Come on, Telv ... Give the poor CVs some credit ...  Of course, there has been something new in the current episodes.

Yes, for the first time the word "divorce"  is being used
LOLLOLLOL.  That is the newest thing in the current episodes!!!LOL I haven't heard it before. Have you!!ROFLROFLROFL

Let the characters "divorce" it out among themselves.
ROFLROFLROFLBig smile

• Maybe after this, Shekhar will decide to "divorce"  Siddy and make his marriage with Laali legal Big smileBig smileBig smile
  • Who knows, after creating all the drama Suman will decide to "divorce" Madhur.TongueTongue
  • And Ranvijay will finally get rid of Rekha and seriously "divorce" herBig smile.
See all the "divorces" that are pending!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

That is something new, ain't it?
ROFLROFL

zeezee55

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Same old stuff...Rekha is stupid, Ranjavi is a jerk, Suman is a troublemaker etc etc etc...same old same old for the millionth time....LOL

Aww! Come on, Telv ... Give the poor CVs some credit ...  Of course, there has been something new in the current episodes.

LOLLOLLOL.  That is the newest thing in the current episodes!!!LOL I haven't heard it before. Have you!!ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLBig smile

• Maybe after this, Shekhar will decide to "divorce"  Siddy and make his marriage with Laali legal Big smileBig smileBig smile
  • Who knows, after creating all the drama Suman will decide to "divorce" Madhur.TongueTongue
  • And Ranvijay will finally get rid of Rekha and seriously "divorce" herBig smile.

ROFLROFL

Thanks for trying to get me into the show...but it ain't new until I see the divorce take place...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL How many times have we been told something and it never happens.Angry All those rumors are too much after sometime. Ahh...I can't handle it.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Can't keep them straight. Confused
Best policy is  to "Believe it when you say it" as Mama used to say on the farm.....ROFL Mama was sure always right...(I am trying to talk like a hillybilly in this part...imagine the accent.)LOLLOLLOL

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLBig smile

ROFLROFL

By the way I have given up on the loser Creatives..ROFL.I do not even know why we call them creative.....LOL..Creatives my foot....NO CREDIT...they do not deserve anyrthing but to feel our suffering and pain from the stupid stories to the blunders.
ROFL

Edited by telenovelle - 16 December 2010 at 2:16am
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
LOL

ROFLROFLROFLBig smile

Maybe after this, Shekhar will decide to "divorce"  Siddy and make his marriage with Laali legal Big smileBig smileBig smile

ROFLROFL

GOOD ONE!! 
I agree that AJ has become a little less exciting but it is not really boring.  And although i don't like DIVORCE, but we must accept that sometimes it is the best solution and in this case, divorce is the best. 

And in this case, i think divorce is more than justified.  But to me it is not just a case of a divorce but for the divorcees to understand why it is necessary to divorce and that it is not essentially a bad thing to do so. 

For me it does not make sense to keep to a loveless relationship.  Although Suman is stupid and bad, i do feel a little sorry for her in that no one actually explained to her why she should not get married - it is a typical indian rationale that a girl must get married.  I was hopeful when her father, the Doc, said that he wanted her to be educated first before thinking of getting her married (before the Madhur episode) but was disappointed when he kowtowed to the general societal feeling that a girl should get married and that education was secondary.  I thought he would have had more sense to see that Suman was too immature to get married.  I can understand Laali's position, she is smart but she was following convention that 'a girl must get married'. So i lay the blame of Suman's marriage fully at the feet of the Doc!!  he should have known better!!!!!!

Anyways, i do feel sorry for Suman, i do not like her but i do feel sorry for her, because out of the divorces (if it happens), she will be the only one who will be really alone (i'm sure she will recover and find someone else) at least for the moment.  Madhur will get his Rekha (they love each other) and Ranvijay will get his Jamuni (jamuni loves him and he probably loves her more than he had loved anyone else this far!!), Suman will have to return home to lick her wounds (although they will be self-infliced wounds). 

Rekha - loves Madhur but is willing to sacrifice herself to protect the sindoor that was placed by Ranvijay (with a gun pointed to his head) - she has totally overlooked all of Ranvijay's faults on the basis that a woman must stand by her husband irrespecitve ( i can admire that trait if you love your husband) but i cannot understand standing by someone who had tried to kill you, who had raped, who had connived and cheated and one whom you actually despise!!  Again they are propating that a woman must suffer for sake of her sindoor...

Edited by zeezee55 - 15 December 2010 at 8:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10telenovelle

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

LOL

[QUOTE=telenovelle]

GOOD ONE!! 
I agree that AJ has become a little less exciting but it is not really boring.  And although i don't like DIVORCE, but we must accept that sometimes it is the best solution and in this case, divorce is the best. 

Rekha - loves Madhur but is willing to sacrifice herself to protect the sindoor that was placed by Ranvijay (with a gun pointed to his head) - she has totally overlooked all of Ranvijay's faults on the basis that a woman must stand by her husband irrespecitve ( i can admire that trait if you love your husband) but i cannot understand standing by someone who had tried to kill you, who had raped, who had connived and cheated and one whom you actually despise!!  Again they are propating that a woman must suffer for sake of her sindoor...

It is also possible that the CVs are using reverse psychology - by making Rekha so self sacrificing, and as you said ready to protect the sindoor despite all the evilness RV did and the pain that he inflicted on her, it might raise a righteous anger among  some of the downtrodden spouses in society who are watching it, and who might decide to do the right thing by divorcing their own spouse (husband or wife) after seeing Rekha's plight.

And it is also possible that some women understand Rekha's feelings and what she is going through.  They may also feel that while people are quick to judge - he is beating her, does not love her - so she should divorce him.  But in real life it may not be so easy to take that step.

Unfortunately, these are the details that the CVs never discuss as part of a character's dialog.  If they did, we can understand the character's uncertainity, fear, vulnerability which would give more depth to the characters which currently seem very shallow. 

zeezee55

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

It is also possible that the CVs are using reverse psychology - by making Rekha so self sacrificing, and as you said ready to protect the sindoor despite all the evilness RV did and the pain that he inflicted on her, it might raise a righteous anger among  some of the downtrodden spouses in society who are watching it, and who might decide to do the right thing by divorcing their own spouse (husband or wife) after seeing Rekha's plight.

And it is also possible that some women understand Rekha's feelings and what she is going through.  They may also feel that while people are quick to judge - he is beating her, does not love her - so she should divorce him.  But in real life it may not be so easy to take that step.

Unfortunately, these are the details that the CVs never discuss as part of a character's dialog.  If they did, we can understand the character's uncertainity, fear, vulnerability which would give more depth to the characters which currently seem very shallow. 

[/QUOTE]
Agree absolutely.  there's so much going on which can be put to good use and which would be interesting to the viewer.  Yes it would be good to see how such a person like Rekha feels, her beliefs, perhaps even her righteousness (that having married someone, rightly or wrongly, you stand by that person), her helplessness in a situation which to her eyes appear impossible to overcome.  Yes there's so much to tell but sadly all those issues will be laid aside in favour of the brim and fire of loha and ranvijay's connivings.

Edited by zeezee55 - 15 December 2010 at 11:38pm

Neela10

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Same old stuff...Rekha is stupid, Ranjavi is a jerk, Suman is a troublemaker etc etc etc...same old same old for the millionth time....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I agree Totaly..If I hv not to write it..I would easily escape half of the show..Sooo Slow ,Boring and annoying...Same Suman,RV ,Loha things go on and on....Specially most annoying now Rekha agaist Laali..come now..If we wana see all these tarcks there are many shows Where same thing going on..Sisters,Misunderstnding and alll....Bring something New....Plzzz..

Go to top