India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

What is Dharmu Upto?

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys... After watching yesterday's episode I was wondering what is Dharmu upto.. He was talking to some Raghu in a bar. He was asking him to vacant a Kholi. Was he talking about the Manav's Kholi or the New Kholi which was given to ArMan by Raghu and Mushtaq? If it is Manav's Kholi then Savita Aai will hate Archana for this. I felt it is Manav's Kholi as Savita Aai created another tamasha in front of Archana's house as per SBB yesterday and also Damo Baba recognized that guy as Raghu ( Could be a regular visitor at that bar not sure Tongue)

Edited by ArManFan1 - 15 December 2010 at 6:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everriniiii

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Hey Guys... After watching yesterday's episode I was wondering what is Dharmu upto.. He was talking to some Raghu in a bar. He was asking him to vacant a Kholi. Was he talking about the Manav's Kholi or the New Kholi which was given to ArMan by Raghu and Mushtaq? If it is Manav's Kholi then Savita Aai will hate Archana for this. I felt it is Manav's Kholi as Savita Aai created another tamasha in front of Archana's house as per SBB yesterday and also Damo Baba recognized that guy as Raghu ( Could be a regular visitor at that bar not sure Tongue)

rachna excactly me too thnkng the sameShockednd ya nw sav aai tried 2 push archu into fire if this happens then bechari archu wht vll b her positionCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyasweety

Originally posted by ArManFan1

rachna excactly me too thnkng the sameShockednd ya nw sav aai tried 2 push archu into fire if this happens then bechari archu wht vll b her positionCry

Hey Divya done with you exam?
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
This fellow Dharmesh is out of work currently

Instead of minding his own business and family, he's busy interfering Manav and Archanas life. I am sure Savita Aai's Precap reacting was due to this fellow. He might have either send Baba(Manav's Dad) to Jail or might have hampered Manav's House.

riniiiiLovePRSoham

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
But Manav's kholi belonged to Viswasrao Deshmukh . They are definitely not on rent. I have a feeling that this guy Dharmesh is in some bigger trouble.

pria4everLovePRSoham

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Dharmesh is getting on my nerves now...y doesn't he leave Manav-Archana alone n concentrate on his marriage????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top