Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey sweety great part
do try to write longer part
thnx for the pm
love u
salina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Ke Dhadkan AR?FF (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
nice part

..KaJenDelena..

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

that was a sweet part..

loved imran - armaan bonding alot...

n ridz - armi....hope they get settle in life...........

thnxf or the pm.........

..KaJenDelena..

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Hey girl!
Loved the part! Girlfriend'S haha that was funny!
can't wait to read more

>333 Shraddha

..KaJenDelena..

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hey Awsumm part !!! Clap
Realllyyy likeedd itt !!!!
Plx cont soonnn..
And thnxx for the PM !! Smile  

..KaJenDelena..

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Hi dear...Loved the update.....awesome as always.....Loved the Imraan-Armaan bonding....AR moment is also nice though it was small but nice.....nd yess like shilpa u did'nt PM me also yaar.....wo toh I just check this post and I get to know that u already updated the 3 rd partCry........plzzzz don't do this yaar....I want to read ur updats on time......so nxt time plzzzzzzzzz don't forget to PM meCry.........its just a request......do continue soon.....

Take care

GEET

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..shonadesire

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Part 4
Previously; He ran his fingers on his dark locks, completely unaware of what just happened to him, he tried his best to shrug of the feelings, presuming to stay at the hill for a while taking in the picture of the small yet beautiful Ghunia (name of the village)before making his way down and slowly walking back to the house.
                                        2 months later
As he was taking steps on the twisted stairs suited in a black kurta catching the attention of the females running around giggling, he ignored them, every step entangled him further into deep thought, not once during the period of their wedding, not once as he seen her genuinely happy this hurt him, he was thirsty for her real smile; the ones he had seen on the photos, his thoughts have been filled with only her from the period he had known that the girl up the hill is the very same person he was marrying, in a matter of weeks she was haunting him day and night.

This unknown feeling was troubling him more than he liked it, he was adamant that she was not going to affect his life what so ever, this marriage is only a comprise and from what it looks like to him, it was one for her as well, this will be easy, she will stay away from me and I will stay away from her PERFECT he thought and mumbled trying to convince himself.

The curtains draped down the large window covering any moonlight that was beaming through the large room, red roses festooned the carpet, candles were burning brightly, the lights were off creating a romantic atmosphere and his bed bejewelled with his newly wedded wife.

Ridhimma sat in the middle of his large bed, adorned in intense gold jewellery and heavily decorated Red lengha, her hands tattooed in bright Mendhi, the blood red duptta swathe over her head covering her in it. Her thoughts lost in Rahul, the pain was bitter, her eyes moist as tears threatened to fall, his memories once again began injecting itself to her heart and she closed her eyes  remembering him.

*Flashback*

"Rahul?" Was the only word she said unable to understand why he had brought her here; a place no one came as it was plain and empty? He smiled widely saying "Ridhimma, this is our wedding reception" shock was beyond what she was, he came close, shutting her open mouth laughing as he was doing so. He grabbed her wrist tugging her to the middle of the abandon place saying "This where we will take our Pehra's & in this very place you will be named mine forever" the joy was dancing in his eyes she couldn't help but smile widely.

Pulling her towards a different direction he pointed saying " here everyone will be dancing" he looked at her with a smile and she returned his gesture,  he tugged her into another place saying   " Here we will be playing all of our favourite  songs".

He turned her around to another direction hugging her while saying "In this very place I will fill your maang with sundoor and tie a manglasthrua in your neck" as he was about to pull her into another place she grabbed his hand making him turn around, she whispered " I Love you" raising her lowered gaze as she was saying it, he smiled kissing her forehead stating " I Love you more than you ever will" she smiled at his comment shaking her head in refusal. That day she was so very happy, her dreams were fulfilling themselves as she was only known as his.

The clutching sound of the door being closed abducted her thoughts, she  jolted her eyes up letting out a lone tear, she grasped the fact that her maang was filled by someone else, the fragrance of her mendhi is someone else's, her mangulsthura is tied by someone else, she belonged to someone else. During the phera's she had promised herself that she will fulfil every duty of a wife and she intends to keep that promise til her last breath.

She is Armaan's now and the guilt was crawling in realizing that she was thinking about Rahul, not her Husband. Her heart began racing as she could sense his presence near, Armaan had always effected her making her utterly nervous not the kind she felt with Rahul, she clutched the silky red fabric beneath her as he slowly lifted her duptta, she closed her eyes unable to take in the havoc he was creating, her breathing had increased, she shut her eyes tight in refutation that this is happening leaving a tear to run across her face, his hands reached her face wiping the tears she spilt, she opened her eyes widening them as she felt his hand on her skin.

His sky blue eyes captured her hazel watch, she forget to breath or blink at the moment, a budding feeling in her tossed in enthuse; this was new to her, few precious seconds passed by before she separated her gaze from his as Rahul managed to squeeze in her thoughts, once again without control another tear dropped before it fell on her henna his hand captured it.

The tear splashed in his hands but his gaze was fixed on her, her tears scared him he wasn't sure why it hurt him deeply, she raised her lowered stare at him captivated with the lost passion in his eyes, he looked deep in her eyes, wanting an answer for her tear, her faded smile, her fake happiness, he wanted an answer, but seeing her in that state weakened him.

He shook his head indicating for her to stop crying, surprised by his kind nature she wiped her tear stained face and backed a little away, as his touch was sending shivers within her, the sounds of bangles clinging together broke the silence in the room as she moved away from him to control her breathing and her increasing heartbeat that inclined to raise, seeing her back away, he said what he was initially meant to say before her eyes enchanted him, he whispered "Ridhimma, don't worry I am sleeping on the couch".

Her head snapped in his direction as the words approached her, dazed by his attitude and kind manner; she looked on as he took a pillow and a blanket from the cupboard and place himself in the couch.

She laid down in her bridal lengha entwined in subterranean contemplation, from the moment she known Armaan was the same men who stopped the beating of heart in the hill; she was scared because the same feeling erupted inside her as the one she met Rahul seeing Armaan.

During their brief period of time leading to their wedding, they hadn't conversed wholeheartedly only exchanging few words to each other, but his actions always managed to make her belief that Armaan was indeed a very caring person.

He always helped her when needed, he seemed to know what she wanted before she herself knew, she had seen his kind behaviour towards the poor in her village funding money to those in need; no one knew this act of his as he always hid it, she spotted him handing medicines and money to people in need several times leaving a smile on her lips every time she caught him. A tear plunged as she thought she could never be his, only bear his name; Ridhimma Armaan Malik.

Hey all, I know i havent updated in like 2345567839201111 years ehhee i dont have an excuse coz i simply couldnt be stuffed ahaaha sorrry to those of you who wanted an update earlier, hope this makes up for it :) Thank you to all who "liked" and commented, sorry for certain individuals that i failed to send a PM last time (sorrrrrrry guys).  Leave your precious thoughts would love to know them.

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 26 February 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

anum_026aditi_sweetniki4lifekash_arshLu_Armicutie13karankideewanixStupidcupid1234sweety7395shaaz_91qt4everHarry93Amoon.88shristi sardaakshadanushkajainvidu87gupta.aditi20-wild-neha2607ammy_ka_ashudhruvikaluvsKSGpinkfeatherprachi06blessed4cutiepreetnacimashonadesireARKJ_4EVERjanu1610AR_LOVER-RabiaKSGKaJen--Zeenat-cant.be.assed.jiyaa_mNorz.PheonixFire.sweetdesire

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
RES. will edit after reading it Tongue

Ohhkkkay i had left a pm for uh, and waitd for a reply buhh uh never replied, till now - so i HAD to read it Tongue and found the answer to my question by myselfTongueTongue uh see how Impatient i wasLOLLOL

Priyanka, uh won't dare and make it an RR story ! okay forgod sake !LOLTongue I WANT it ON AR onlyyyEmbarrassed I have read the story and it is Treeemendoous! ClapClapClap
every part is sooo very well ritten - that i can't tell you, every bit had a thing - i couldn't even miss a line ! Star

yaaar, just a problem with youOuch.... and that is you update once in a blue Tongue- that is sooo harsh of you to make readers like me wait so much, please be a sweetheart and update soooon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and over all the FF is going good - would like to know what happens nextSmile
Thanks for the Pm's
Love Maha.Embarrassed

i would be waiting for an update ! be quick !LOL

Edited by Hello_01 - 02 February 2011 at 4:15am

..KaJenDelena..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top