Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Ke Dhadkan AR?FF (Page 22)

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Amazinggg !!! I Loved it !!! 
Thanks Ashu !!! Pls cont. Soonnn and Thnxx for the PM !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hey dear thnx for continuing the ff :) nice part plz write more soon :)

..KaJenDelena..

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Yeah,I know..I know..You wanna kill me,right? But Like I said,My schedules were really hectic this week...They didn't let me come onl9! Sorry for commenting late,but,

OMMMMMMMGGGGGG ASHHUUU and Pri,You two gals are my fave writers in IF and you're doing a FF together,Ayyyiiiieeeee You killed me! Dhiskao !LOL LOL Muah to both of you<3 You two are THER best,Okay? LOVE YOU BOOTHHHH!!

Okay now since I've showered my love LOL I'll come to the part..WOWWWWWWW WOWOWOOWOWOOOWWW !!! I totally LOVED the part !! So Armaan found out about Rahul..and the way you wrote it,Made me cry !! Wicked girls,Flawless Writers! BTW,I kinda know whats gonna happen next,'coz LOL I was literally following your Story...Riddhima has to fall in Love with ARMAAN !! The last bit was heart-wrenching!! <3 LOVE the way you BOTH write<3 Muah MY Babies!!

Love,
Your TRI, And Your Maitree Baby ! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..ammy_ka_ashu

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

Edited by Riddss - 28 April 2011 at 7:28am

..KaJenDelena..

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

amazing part dear...

ashu pri...gud job guys...

thxn for the pm...

..KaJenDelena..

Preeti_ar_kj IF-Rockerz
Preeti_ar_kj
Preeti_ar_kj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
pri n ashu now u both r continuing the ff so u guys have full ryt to throw chaapal on me coz i'm so late bt kya karu yaar feeling so lazy these days hehe.
ok haan toh d part was so good bt u guys neva leave a chance to make our AR cry Cry.
my poor AR:(.
now i'm just waiting for AR to fall in luv wid each other;).
so better u guys update soon.
love u ashu n pri<33
ashuuu thank for continuing dis ff:)

Edited by Preeti_ar_kj - 08 May 2011 at 8:19am

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Previously: He stopped his car thinking he was dreaming about her again, but when she hugged him, he knew she was real. Unfortunately his happiness was short lived as he realized she was deeply in love with someone else. 

Armaan stood at the balcony thinking why his luck was such? He had known he was madly attracted to her, but the very night he realizes how much he loves her he finds out she is in love with someone else. He realized that's why she had been so distant. It wasn't because she was new to the relation and needed time, no it was because she wanted someone else. He couldn't help but wonder why she had agreed to marry him if she loved someone else.

He knew the marriage was arranged, but she didn't seemed to be forced into it. Shashank seemed like an understanding man. Forget Shashank, if she had once told him she was in love with another man and didn't wish to marry him, he would have figured something out. Sure he didn't have a say in this marriage either, but after seeing her he didn't really mind anymore. He would have done something or another to stop the marriage.

Armaan sighed wondering what had happened exactly. He had a feeling that shashank knew nothing of it. He sighed a put the cigarette out and walked back inside his room. He saw her sleeping on his bed comfortably. Due to the sedatives she was sleeping peacefully. A lone tear fell from his eyes as he thought how she would never be his, she'd only bear his name, Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik. He slightly chuckled through tears as he wondered how his life has turned into a joke.

He walked over to his closet and took out his pajamas and walked out of the bedroom before taking a last glance at Riddhima.

---

Riddhima woke up in the morning with a bad migrane. The nights memories came flashing back to her and a lone tear escaped as she wondered why Rahul had left her. She remembered Armaan was the one in the road. She was so disappointed why she found Armaan instead of Rahul. But where was Armaan? She quickly looked around the room and realized he hadn't slept here. His side of the bed was still made. It was clear she had spent the night alone. She sighed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. She then made breakfast and realized his car was home. She went upstairs to go search for him.

She realized he had slept in the guest room as the bed was unmade and the shower was running. She went downstairs to clean up and set the table. Just as she finished she saw Armaan coming down.

She worried about what his reaction might be but to her surprise he just sat silently and ate his breakfast. After finishing he actually took his plate and cleaned up after himself. Riddhima took the cue and cleaned her stuff as well. Just as she was going upstairs she heard his voice. "Riddhima ruko. We need to talk."

Riddhima nodded and followed him into the family room. She sat down across from him on the recliner. She sat silently not sure what to say or do when he spoke again. "Don't you think you owe me an explanation? Last night, well a lot of things came into the open. But I'd like to hear from you ki what happened, and well the full story, including why or how you were forced to marry me." Riddhima was about to interrupt when he spoke again, "from the beginning please. From this Rahul guy please."

Riddhima sighed and began. She told him how they had met. How they fell in love and how he had woven so many dreams of marriage for her. But then one day suddenly he left. He simply just left a letter and left her. She hoped he would return for her, but then a month later, her father told her that her marriage had been fixed. He had been really excited and how could she say no? It wasn't like Rahul was still around. She agreed to marry him, but she is still haunted with Rahul's memories. She just doesn't know what to do. Her heart yearns for one person, but her mind is telling her she is married to another.

Riddhima felt bad saying all this to Armaan of all people, but he had a right to know. He had been extremely quite during the whole story. After he was sure she was done, he spoke. "do you still love him?" Riddhima looked at him confused, how would she tell her husband yes. She had implied it indirectly but a direct answer? She closed her eyes and whispered, "yes."

"Do you know where he is now?"

"no"

"Toh let's find him."

Riddhima looked at him in shock. Was he for real? "Riddhima look, he is a well known guy. It might be really easy to find him, or if he is big on his privacy it might be difficult. But we WILL find him okay? I'm going to go meet with a friend about something for like half an hour, but you start packing your bags and we will go on a road trip to find him okay?"

Riddhima didn't have a chance to react as Armaan simply grabbed his wallet and keys off the table and walked out.

Nearly 10 minutes later Riddhima realized what was going on and went to go pack her things. She packed a few clothes and was about to pack armaan's when he walked in. "Don't worry, I'll pack my own bag. And what is this? You only took 3-4 outfits? Nahin pack all your stuff. We are going to get you your love back! Toh you don't plan on making me send all your things later do you?" Armaan shook his head and grabbed a few outfits and his bare essentials and stuffed them in a backpack. He then got out a large suitcase and began putting all of Riddhima's belongings in as she tried to comprehend what was happening. 

Heya Guys! The above is all ASHU's ( ammy_ka_ashu ) work so all credit is due to Ashu =)... and boy do I love this Update! Ashu love, I adore the fact  that story is moving along awesomely and I get the pleasure to read it hehe Keep up the amazing work. Love You! and My pyari readers do I even need to mention to Read. Like. COMMENT! hahaha =)

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 09 May 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaanum_026Princess_shonaammy_amnaanjalipKSG-loverrrr-Aahana-lifesucks123azy123Gloriosaabsk1sasyaswarobi1Rumz_12armaans_desireLu_ArmiStupidcupid1234qt4everjain92Altairadimpledsmileshaaz_91araja1234roshni_AAmoon.88ksg_ritikashivi17JULIELmunni_sheelaakshadanushkajainvidu87moonlight2630prachi06blessed4KaJen_addiction29priyagupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashushonadesiredesirMojo.--jiya--AMMY12HydroxyGroup-RabiaKSGKaJen-AR_LOVER-Prithi--Zeenat-zhasan2janu1610nyxxNorzcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatsweetdesire

Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yep.first one to comment.luvd the prt.hope ridz falls in luv with armaan on thier love quest or should i say mission rahul.plz do cont soon and thnks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..ammy_ka_ashu

Go to top