Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Part one

Love; the essence of this word posses without doubt the most enduring quality that every person in the world needs and wants but it only comes to those who crave it the least. It comes with different meanings and gestures preserved within it; it teaches the meaning of life to some and takes life away from others. Only few are very fortunate to capture it twice in life. This word swayed in Ridhimma Gupta's life like a storm and changed her forever, this is her story.

As she was walking along the dirty roads of Ghunia accompanying her best friend, her thoughts about the day formed... It couldn't have started worse at her small village, news spreads fast in Ghunia especially if it involves Rahul Malthora; the famous actor and named the heart throb of millions in India although Ridhimma couldn't care less, it was her friends consistent chattering about Rahul who soon was about to shoot few scenes within their village for his new movie named "ESHAAS" that turned them possessed with the thought of seeing him unleashing the worse in them. Muskaans consistent talk about him was torture to her ears but she said nothing and presumed to nod her head as if she was listening.

Ridhimma had no interest in movies or actors as to her they were a symbol of fake hope that drilled unnecessary ideas to fanatics like no other then her own very best friend; Muskaan. She didn't mind a good book though. Muskaan was still going on about Rahul Malothra when a sudden flash of an old dodgy car caught Ridhimma's attention making her absolutely static. She said bye to Muskaan and immediately run to her small house positioned opposite the road, her eyes twinkling with excitement. She cried out "PAPAAAAAAAAAAAA" running behind him as he was approaching the door, she hugged the tall skinny man from behind, she wasn't going to let go, he slowly turned, a smile made its way up in Shashank's face, he quietly whispered ' Ridhimma beta' hugging her tightly.

Ridhimma drowned in happiness just hugged him quietly, a slow tear dropped from Ridhimma's eyes, an old hand approached her face wiping the tears off, he just stated with a smile " yeh kya hai Ridhimma jab meh gaya ta you also cried and now that I am back your still crying". She shook her head in refusal and took hold of his hands saying ' yeh khusi ka ansoon hai aur jab up gaya ta woh bhi ek aafta ki leyah woh dhok ka ansoon ta' he smiled at her innocence, now directing her inside the house just saying 'Leave all this behind, tell me what my pyari se daughter did all by herself', her face changed at the mention of  her being alone, the house was once filled with happiness, the smell of food, and her moms laughter now it only contained two things, loneliness and her father.

Shashank realised the immediate change in her and tried to change the topic, 'Ridhimma beta can I please a have a glass of water', she shrugged off the hurtful memories of her mother's death and smiled nodding her head, she approached the kitchen and came back towards her father handing the glass to him.  They talked about shashank's journey to his childhood best friend's house; the multi-millionaire Imran Malik who lived in India. Shashank stated that Imran once used to live in Ghunia, where they had become the best of friends, he laughed at the status life had situated them; Imran a millionaire and him a small shop owner at Ghunia but both still great friends and visited each other regularly to keep their friendship alive.

Shashank had brought gifts for Ridhimma, her face lit up at the sight of them making shashank smile deeply, she thanked him now laying her head in his lap; "Papa, you shouldn't have brought me gifts now I don't have anything to give you" she said naively. A soft meaningful smile crept in his lips he replied " beta, I will ask you for something in return when needed" thinking to himself he soon has to ask her the biggest gift of her life, when the time is right. She said "anything for you Papa" smiling. The day drifted off while they were engaged in conversations about everything, once it was night Ridhimma excused herself and made her way up the hill near her house where she would observe the moon as her daily routine, shashank had now got used to her antiques comfortable about her going out at night. Her safety was assured as they had lived Ghunia all their lives and nothing slightly bad had happened in the village and also that Ridhimma had carried this Routine for 20 years now.

The wind was blowing fiercely disturbing her dark long hair and white duppta that matched her simple white shalwar and kameez. She found a sense of security and warmth in these hills while observing the moon; it assured her that the world is a beautiful place. The wind disturbing her thoughts, in her 20 years in Ghunia, The weather had quiet never been so vicious, what was it about tonight? She asked herself while ignoring the sickening feeling inside her drifting her eyes on the moon, thinking deeply about everything in her life.

Raaaaahuuuulll; a dimed voice matched his ears, he turned around to see his manager Atul discussing what he shall do in this village, now that he finished his movie scenes for today, Atul's ramblings about finding nothing worthwhile to do in this village made Rahul smile. The thing is that Rahul loved the scenery that he had stumbled upon, beautiful hills, small houses, people dressed simply; everything seemed to be so Real and different from his house in Bombay where he lived in a mansion, surrounded by more mansions and the people dressed poshly and basically not Real.  

He told Atul, not to worry about making any arrangements and to take a leave for few days as his next scene was about to take place in 3 days, Atul agreed excitedly and that was it. It was considerably dark now, he found himself wondering off from his 2 star hotel (the best he could find in Ghunia) to catch the sight of this small but well managed village, as he was taking steps in the sides of the dirty road of Ghunia, a small faded figure caught his attention up in the hills, he made his way up there while making out of the shape, that is was a Girl, he could tell by her long hair and the flying duptta, as he took steps closer to her figure, the wind became fiercer....

Ridhimma still lost in her thoughts when the sudden outburst of the wind took hold of her duptta making it fly out of her shoulders, she turned around to grasp it but to her misfortune, it landed on muscular body, shocked by his presence, she stood there stuck in her position unable to process her thoughts, she didn't know what to do but something inside her held the courage for her to walk up to him and retreat her duptta.

As he was walking closer and closer to her, he didn't exactly know why a sudden white flash blurred his vision, he released it was a duptta, he could smell the beautiful perfume contained within it making his senses go wild. A slow movement of the duptta brought him back from the trance. He now could see her beautiful face, a mix of fright and shyness blended together; her hazel eyes that preserved an unique innocence now fixed on my dark brown eyes, her soft pink lips and long dark hair made her more beautiful in the un- forgetful moment.

We both said nothing; we didn't exactly know what to say. Her beauty was setting unimaginable feelings inside of me on fire, a desire to hold her in my arms had risen, no other girl had me instantly crazy but her, even I didn't know who she was; she was driving me crazy at the sight of her.

As I took the duptta away,.....

I will leave it there, Ridhimma's thoughts will be revealed in the next part, Hope you guys like it and Thank you to all who commented and 'liked'. I see I am dealing with die- hard AR fans Lol don't worry seeing as I am One although RR's Lovestory had slightly grown on me while I was writing it, we will see what happens when I write both love stories and then I shall ask you which one you like better. Xx Priyanka

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 26 February 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyasaweet-parikash_arshStupidcupid1234sweety7395KaJen_AR_DMGshaaz_91qt4everksg_farhanshristi sardaHarry93scorpio95Haniyaamoonlight2630vidu87prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGgupta.aditi20-wild-ammy_ka_ashuMojo.desirshonadesireARKJ_4EVERAMMY12-RabiaKSGKaJen--Zeenat-janu1610scarlet.moonjiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatIanoconic....vibha...sweetdesire

here-i-am Senior Member
here-i-am
here-i-am

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
nice partSmile

..KaJenDelena..

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
only want AR story
..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa

only want AR story
LOLL yes you will get AR lovestory very very soon, i just need to finish RR's story.. you see i have a story and motive behind all this. :)Wink
zoya-ammy Goldie
zoya-ammy
zoya-ammy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
nyc part dear

..KaJenDelena..

Go to top