continue soon
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

nikiksgian Groupbie
nikiksgian
nikiksgian

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Priyanka ! planning to update this FF anytime ?

..KaJenDelena..

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
plz update soon.
kitna time ho gaya!
i'm eager to know what happens next.
plz cont soon n pm me

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Part 6

Previously; she smiled faintly but the thought of spending few months alone with Armaan made her rather uncontrollably nervous, she glanced at Armaan who seemed lost in his thoughts.

As the words of his father settled in his mind, his heart began rumbling in joy knowing very well that they will be alone - he stopped thinking leashing his own thoughts; he was more than confused and frustrated with himself. He isn't able to understand what has happened to him, he has become a stranger to himself. I just need to get in regular routine before this marriage thing happened and with Imran gone who could stop him? He smiled at his thoughts.

Imran seeing their silence took it at as a negative sign but did not wish to disturb or make things worse so he remained mum. He very gently added that he must leave tonight, causing a wider smile in Armaan's lips and expressionless face on Ridhimma's. After eating breakfast, they all settled on their respectable ways. Armaan was on the laptop keeping himself busy and away from her, while Imran was on the phone talking business, this went up to 10.00 at night.

Imran bid goodbye to both, wishing and advising them with little minor things they need to take care of. Armaan smiled widely while Ridhimma's face was adorned with sadness. They both took Imran's blessings before his Limo had attended to take him to the airport.

Armaan shut the door happily turning towards the stairs without glancing at her. She didn't know why but she was hurt by his action, she had expected him to talk to her at least, non- the less, she didn't consider it as a big deal and went in the kitchen to prepare coffee. She sipped on the coffee softly waiting for armaan to walk in any moment. It was now 10.30 and still he hasn't came from upstairs. She was thirsty for his company and unconsciously she wanted him to be near her, in the few months before their wedding she had slightly grown fond of his cheery company.

He finally made his way downstairs, dressed in blue jeans and white t-shirt and a black leather jacket on top, talking happily on his phone. She just stared at him wanting to say something but held herself back; she hesitantly put down her cup of coffee on the table as he was making his way towards her, she stood up shying away from him slightly.

He cut the phone, looking at her intently, he spoke softly "Ridhimma, I am going out" with that said he made his way towards the door without saying more. "Sunyeh!" she yelled unconsciously, he turned his head back cocking his eyebrows up. "Main.. woh" she fidgeted as she herself did not know why she called out for him. He smiled at her scribbled expression and the nervousness that had nested in her actions. "woh.. up ... woh Kab ayege?" she said nervously. "Late" he said opening the door and walking away. She simply stared at the shut door, lost and confused by his behaviour towards her. She was upset and slowly and silently approached her room.

She sat on the edge of the bed, unable to understand what has happened to her life. She had built so many dreams, held so many hopes but all were crashed by a change of faith. She slowly reached under her pillow picking up Rahul's letter. She read silently, the words juggling her emotions, she felt herself weep as his words devoured her brain.

Ridhimma,

I am leaving Ridhimma for forever,

I can't Ridhimma, I won't let it ruin your life. You deserve to be happy and that without me.

You're going to hate me, want explanations from me but I can't, I really can't.

I am sorry.

I am sorry for making you cry, I am sorry for hurting you, I am sorry for not fulfilling our wishes, promise and dreams.

I know you will cry.... a lot...  it kills me knowing I will be the cause for it. But I can't.

Learn to love without me, learn to laugh without me, learn to smile without me, learn to live without me... I won't be able to rest if I know I have lost my Ridhimma, always remember...

I Love you.

Your Rahul.

She cried holding the letter near her heart, she couldn't hold the pain that oozed out of her body, she hated him for leaving her, she hated him for making her cry, she hated him for hurting her, she hated him for making her for feel like this and she hated him for making her love him. She fell on her bed holding the letter tightly to herself, not wanting to part from his words. Why? Why Rahul? The same question had ran in her mind back and back again, no answer returned to her, a thousand and one questions roamed in her mind, heart and soul hurting her.  

A torturous hour had past and her crying hadn't subdued, she wiped her tears controlling her emotions as a sound approached her ears softly, she raised gaze, the blur of tears containing her hazel eyes distorted her image, she wiped the tears trying to catch a glimpse of who or what is making the sound. The sound seemed clear now, "Ridhimma" she could hear unmistakably.

Her eyes widened, the shock was running in her veins, unable to digest it, the letter slipped out of her hands, her eyes moistening up, a tear dropped as she looked at his familiar features, as he took steps towards her, her past memories emerged in her eyes, her emotions threatened to jump out of her chest, she stood rooted unable to move an inch.

Her eyes scanning his every feature, he was inches away, she felt like she was dreaming, his brown eyes dawned at her, another tear fell, his hands reached her face wiping it, she closed her eyes and whispered Rahul. She opened her eyes to see no one, her natural reaction made her run around the house looking for him crazily, she couldn't help the tears and that feeling of helplessness that crawled in her, she stopped as his image stood in front of the mansion door, he opened it slowly walking out.

"Rahul" she whispered running after him, his figure seemed to get distant with every passing second; she yelled and called for him to stop again and again as she run after him. She run and run calling him for him to stop, the tears kept pouring down uncontrollably, she run and run... his figure stopped at a particular spot making her run absurdly fast and hug the figure tightly, she shivered as his arms snaked around her waist, she cried loudly " WHY!? W..why? Don't ever leave me!" she held on him tightly embracing him.

YAY! UPdated ! hehe I am sooooooo sorrry for not updating for like 12345673 years but i have been busy and that with three FF's argh its such a pain sometimes heheLOL, as soon as i finish Jalan, i will be updatin this FF reguraly. This part doesnt have AR moments but i need to this in order for AR to come closer. Read. Like.Comment. Love. Priyanka.

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 10 March 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

anum_026anjalip-Aahana-Stupidcupid1234sweety7395divan_kashLu_Armiswarobi1karankideewanixInfinite_FlameAltairaksg_ritikaakshadanushkajainRapunzzeljain92shaaz_91meeru_s_armaanKaJen_addictionshonadesirevidu87moonlight2630z.e.p.h.y.rgupta.aditi20-wild-ammy_ka_ashucutiepreetprachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGsaniashzadijanu1610ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_LOVER-Zeenat-Preeti_ar_kjRummy.Norzjiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatsweetdesire

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey
interesting update
lookin forward 2 know whether d person ridz hugged is really rahul or an illusion or .........better........armaan[wild guess]
cont soon
tc
shaaz

..KaJenDelena..

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
nice part
but i m  confused who was he is she dreaming or was an indication to her that rahul is no more in her life ...........whatever
clear it out soon
continue soon

..KaJenDelena..

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
priyankaaaaaa.......why did u leave d part om handcliffUnhappy.......anywys awesome partClapStar........loved it........no no no ths can't be happen vo rahul nhi ho sakta.........waiting nxt part.........thanks for pm.........plz plz update soonBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..sweetdesire

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
nice part.
why was armaan behaving like that with her?. he was so distant from her.
n i think d person ridz is hugging is armaan
i hope she forgets rahul soon n fall for armaan
want 2 know about rahul's exit from ridz's life

cont soon
thnks for pm

..KaJenDelena..

Go to top