Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ashu aslam jana
me no that iam the last one to comment sorry but my nettt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jana how are you
l
i just lovd the part
felt bad for arman
but at the end is he say lay??????
continuee soon
thankx for the pm
lov
maria
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi ashu
dat was n awesome updt!
armaan lost his memory!
but again after reading last line i think he was just acting
yay!!! ridz 2 loves him
i m really curious 4 next part
aur yeh kya?  r u ending dis ff?
plz, not so soon
cont soonnn
thnx 4 pm

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

armi lost his memory..

aww...he is behaving like such a cute bacha...

n listening his words...

im guessing...is he faking memory loss..

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg Armaan lost his memory!!! that's so sad!!! n Riddhima finally said to him that she loves him though he couldn't know it's for him...but then what was the last sentence????...did Armaan get his memory back???

Cont soon
Tc 😊
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey ashu,
just caught up with the ff its fab...
plz add me to ur pm list...
love
sonu

Previously: 
Armaan looked at her intently. "so who does that girl love? the first guy or her husband?" Riddhima closed her eyes. "By the time she realized, it was too late, but she never really loved the first guy. She liked the attention, feeling like she was special. She loves her husband, she loves him more then anyone else." A tear fell from her face onto Armaan's. 

"So why don't you tell me?" 

Part 13:

Riddhima looked at Armaan confused. "Kya kaha tumne?" Armaan sat up and looked her in the eye. "If you love me, toh why don't you just tell me directly?" Riddhima gasped. "Par, Armaan? I though ki tum...tum toh..."

Armaan smiled. "Haan, you thought ki accident ki baad I was stuck at age 5." Riddhima nodded. "

I suppose I owe you a story now huh? Okay let's fast foward to the day of the accident, before you came down. I was just finishing up with the mechanic when my detective friend - Sunny, called me. He was the reason I had been able to get Rahul's whereabouts so fast. He called me and told me what Rahul's situation actually was. While Rahul was telling you he loved you and such, he actually had a fiancee back home. So initially I assumed he left you due to his duties towards the girl his family chose. But as it turns out, he was sleeping around with other girls at the same time. One of those girls got pregnant. He knew about it when he met you. He was trying to avoid it, but the girl began threatening to publicize his true character unless he took responsibility. That's why he left. I was so confused and lost of what I should do. How could I take you to a man like that? I loved you dammit. That's when Nikki came. I was so shocked to see her. She knew instantly something was wrong, so I told her everything. She came up with the idea that she would try and make you jealous. Nikki and I never dated. Yes I won't lie, I've had PLENTY of girlfriends, but Nkki was never one of them, nor did I ever sleep with any of them. Anyways, so I was against Nikki's plan, but she went ahead with it anyways..."

Riddhima nodded. "par what about your accident?" Armaan nodded indicating that he was getting there.

"When I saw that car coming towards you, I felt my heart stopping, I didn't know what was going on, before I could comprehend anything, I pushed you out of the way and everything went dark. i thought I was dying,  so I figured I should confess. It was love at first sight for me you know. Hm okay then I don't know what happened next, but next thing I knew, I was lying in the hospital and you were crying like crazy, begging me not to leave you. I couldn't move or talk at that point because of the drugs they had me on. When  I woke up the doctors were there, but you were outside on the phone with dad. I begged them not to tell you I was fine, because I needed to buy time. I wanted to spend time with you, without having to worry about what to say or do about Rahul. Then you came in and that's what we told you. Then I called Dad, he was so confused, but agreed to play along without knowing the real reason."

Riddhima looked at him shocked. "Aur phir then why did you make me give you a bath?" Armaan smiled, "kyun? you didn't enjoy it as much as me? Well I could see you were feeling strange, so...besides I wanted to pull you in there with me and kiss you senselessly, but I couldn't." Riddhima blushed as she heard his words. 

"Acha Riddhima toh ab boldo na pleasee?" Riddhima looked down at her hands to shy to meet his intense gaze. "Kya?" Armaan leaned in closer and touched her cheek with his finger. She closed her eyes, slightly smiling at his touch.

"Tumhe nahin pata, what I want to hear?" She slightly shook her head. 'He leaned in closer blowing hot air on her lips. He whispered huskily, "abhi nahin pata? She felt her heart pounding out of her chest. The feelings he was evoking were driving her intense. "I..I..I love you." Armaan smiled. "I love you too Mrs. Mallik." He leaned in closer closing the gap between their lips. 

----

Riddhima was in the kitchen trying to make aloo ka paratha, but Armaan had plans of his own.

"Armaan choro na?" Armaan shook his head and continued to kiss and nuzzle her neck. "Mujhe khana banana hai," Armaan slightly nibbled her earlobe, "mujhe khana nahin, tumhe chahiye." Riddhima blushed at his words, "Armaan...please choro na..." Armaan shook his head again, "mujhe suhaag raat manana hain..." Riddhima gasped as she felt the ground below her disappear as Armaan lifted her up and carried her off to their bedroom.

--
THE END

:D

I'll try and post an epi if u guys want..but laterr
sorry for ending it so suddenly, but I honestly am lacking time! i'll be ending mkmja in one or 2 parts as well...and idk about BP or SWTE - they still have a lot ahead. I'm leaving town on friday for one or 2 monthes( (maybe longer?) and wont have internet... Then I'm also moving to the new country and wont have internet until we settle down...
so thursday might be my last day until like mid september/october? idk...we'll try convincing my mom to get wifi, but nobody listens to me...
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Such a great ending Ashu!

i knew it armaan didnt lose his memory!
im soo glad they got their happy ending!
do give a epilogue :D
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
ssidra thumbnail
Awesome update!!
I loved the ending!!
Armaan is so naughty 😆
Try give us an epi 😊

kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ASHUUU
that was really nice.
i love how Armaan was playing this joke. i am soo happy nothing bad happened to him. 😊
and Rahul. well lets just say that he is an a******. that pretty much decribes it. 😃
and Riddhima and Armaan are soo cute.
i love the pictures u had. they were very nice.
i am sad that this FF is over but i understand what happens when you have little time. 😆
if u have time please try and add an epilogue but if u dont then i understand.
great job.👏
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey

his was freaking awsome...

loved it totally...

hope u'll give the epilogue...

n last part waz so damn cute...