Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoon.88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aww...feeling bad 4 armaan...hope dis trip will make riddhima fall in love with armaan...

lovely ud...

AMOON
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear...Lovely update...Armaan is such a sweetheart...Hope Ridzy falls for him in this road trip...do continue soon...thanks for the PM...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET

switangel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice part and well written
Hope that Ridz fall in love soon with ammy
Do continue soon
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved the part but noo armaan should not go help to find that guy ...let him to not :(... but i hope riddhima realizes that armaan is the dream man she was looking for all these yrs and changes her mind and falls in love with armaan :D

lovely update
thnx for the pm
tc
sejal<3
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its like hum dil de chuke sanam!
Hmm!
Interesting...
Cont asap
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey nice part...

bt i just wanna ask... hum dill de chuke sanam... was also in the same story line... so is this ff goinng hum dil de chuke sanam way???

KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey 
THANKS for the PM!
great part..feel real bad for armaan..but hes doing a lot for riddhima..atleast hes strong infront of her...i hate it wen he gets sad..
and really really hope riddhima understands that rahul is past..n armaan is present and future..i hope she falls in love wid him soon...
looking forward to wat armaan does now...hmmm..
PLZ continue sooon...
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey nice part...

bt i just wanna ask... hum dill de chuke sanam... was also in the same story line... so is this ff goinng hum dil de chuke sanam way???

hahahahaha i totally never even realized it seemed so similar to that! and well honestly it was going similar-ish but with a small twist, but as i was writing the part i got a better idea that i plan on showing :D lets just see how that works out though hehe
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
i feel so bad for armaan
loved it
update soon
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ASHUUU <3 GREAT UPDATE <3 MIND-BLOWING.. FEELLL SOOO BADD FOR ARMAAN HE LOVES RIDDHIMA.. BUT RIDDHIMA LOVES RAHUL.. HOPE RIDDHIMA FALLS IN LOVE WITH ARMAAN.. AND REALISES HE IS DA ONE... HE IS DA PERFECCT GUY.. UPDATE SHOON PLESSH ASHU...