Users

Frequent Posters

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

dear pri,

1. im not even going to like that note...no that makes me upset
2. i like your old name better too, lekin i guess we'll be waiting a year now LOL
3. i know i'm going to (maybe) regret saying this...but if you want, i'll continue it? only cause i dont want it to be left hanging?
let me know..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE CONTINUE IT! AND I AM SOORRRRRRRRRRRRRY GUYS!

ps; i miss my name LOL. stupid system. Lucky thing I chose KaJenDelena LOl coz i was gonna make it something ridcilous. LOl!

This content was originally posted by: sweetdesire

Noooooooooooooo......come on yaar.......how can u say that😲......I toh waiting for this ff so eagerly.........plzz don't do this yaar....I know that u have 3 ff running......but try to update this also...pleeeessssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭......mera request karna itna kharab laga kya ki u decided to discontinue this ff😭............plllllllzzzzzzz

Lots of Love
GEET

Geet Hun! I LOVE you and i LOVED YOUR REQUESTs! AND you have no idea How sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry I am! but its tooooo much yaar!. Please try to understand, =)
shonadesire thumbnail
priyanka......waht is this yaar....i can't believe that you say, you don't continue this ff...........how could u say that yaar........plssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhl countinue this ff.
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey pls dont do this....

cont. ps...

Part 7

Previously; She shivered as his arms snaked around her waist, she cried loudly "WHY!? W..why? Don't ever leave me!" she held on him tightly embracing him.

"WHY!? Never ever again leave me!" she hugged him even more tightly; her face entrenched with tears while her heart felt contented within his arms. "Ridhimma" his deep husky voice reached her ears, realization set on her flesh making her eyes widen, she slowly withdrew herself from him. His blues captured her sadden face; she just stood there unable to think, Rahul her mind whispered to her making her step back from him.

She turned at every possible direction, gazing at every inch of the surroundings in hope to see Rahul once again, unknown to herself she began calling " Please bas karo yeh joke!" she just walked in circles all over the place looking left and right in hope of a glimpse of Rahul. Unable to think as she was engulfed in disappointment and hurt.

Armaan ran after her, trying to calm her down, she didn't respond to any of Armaan's pleas yelling for him to come back, he grabbed her wrist making her crash into his arms. "Ridhimma" he said cupping her face, "Armaan, please tell him I don't like this kind of joke... Please Armaan" she said as tears dropped out of her hazel eyes unable to contradict with the fact Rahul is not here.

Seeing her in that state broke his heart into unamendable pieces, he tried to make sense out of her words, as he was processing what she said, she grabbed his collar tightly dropping tears bitterly saying "Armaan, tum janta hai hoon, when he wanted to tease me, he would will always hid.. Please kaho woh wapas ajay hai.. please .. I know he is hiding... please Armaan".  Nothing made sense, he said intently " Kuon Ridhima? Kuon hai woh?", "Armaan please tell him" she said letting go of his collar.

She wasn't her normal self, the loss of Rahul again had her act out, she didn't know what's happening to her, her grief has taken over her emotions making her struggle to progress the tense environment, she just cried running around calling for him to come back. Armaan just stood rooted unable to understand her. She came back running to Armaan pleading him and almost begging him; "Armaan, tell Rahul to come back please" she said holding his arm tugging him in a direction, "Please Armaan" she whispered.

Rahul, his name whispered in his heart, pain began scratching him, an unknown pain began stabbing his heart. Then it all made sense, her tears, her silence, her distance; it all made sense. The very fact she loved someone else settled on him. It gushed out hurt in every inch of his aching body. She let go of his hand calling Rahul again and again as the streams of tears run down her face. He stood still, numb and unable to digest it all.

Before he could react, she fell on the floor.

She laid motionless on the bed, fear lurked in him; he can't lose her that's all he repeated to himself as the doctor conducted tests on her. His heart twinging with pain as uncertainty of fate slapped him. The doctor snapped him out of his thoughts, his words simple "Mr Malik, she is fine physically but as you mentioned her condition and the way she acted I come to a conclusion that something is disturbing her mentally." He lowered his head knowing what this something could be, another person. "What can I do?" his lips whispered concerned for her health. "Don't put stress on her, make sure she is happy or else she can fall into depression". "Thank you" he spoke to the doctor shaking his hand.

Armaan sat on the bed watching Riddhima sleep. He knew marriage was a bad idea. He had been against getting married since day 1, but did he have a choice? NO... He cursed the day he set his eyes on her and felt that maybe, maybe this could work.  Armaan went out to the attached balcony and lit a cigarette. He inhaled deeply as his thoughts went back to the night. 

Armaan had been so excited about his dad leaving. That meant he would get freedom. He had quickly gotten ready and left to the club. The strong smell of alcohol, cigarette smoke, the loud music blasting, girls dancing and throwing themselves on him - yes he was home. This had been his sanction for years. This was who he was. Armaan said a quick hello to his friends and grabbed a drink before making his way to the dance floor. He began dancing with a random girl when his thoughts wondered off to Riddhima.

He wondered if she was okay. He had left her home alone. She had been abit aloof since the wedding. Maybe he should have at least informed her, or... Wait what was he doing? Armaan tried shrugging off her thoughts and turned back to to the girl he had been dancing with. Armaan froze in shock. He was pleasently pleased to see Riddhima dancing with him. Armaan smiled and snaked his arms around her waist. He smiled and leaned in closer. He whispered to her, "RIddhima tum yahaan? waise i'm really happy, tumhari bina maan nahin lag raha tha. I love you Riddhima. I really do. Pata nahin kyun bas har waqt tumhari khayal mein rehta hoon." 

Suddenly the girl stepped back out of his arms. RIddhima disappeared and in her place was the girl he had been initially dancing with? Armaan was stunned. Before he could make sense of anything he ran out of the club. It was on his way home, that he seen Riddhima running around. He stopped his car thinking he was dreaming about her again, but when she hugged him, he knew she was real. Unfortunately his happiness was short lived as he realized she was deeply in love with someone else.

Hey Guys! It's Priyanka here! Lol dont be shocked coz from now on I will be posting all ASHU's Updates- Oh ya ASHU IS CONTINUING THIS FF! Please shower her with the same love and appreciation you have bestowed on me, if possible with more =) aha So the Above Update is half written by me and half written by Ashu, I have written it till Armaan says thank you to the doctor, the rest is Ashu's wonderful writing! and trust me reading my own FF has never been more exciting! LOL!  Hope you all like it, Read. Like. Comment!

PS; THANK YOU ASHU! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! LOVE YOU!

Ps ; ps; Guys From NOW ON Ashu is gonna write the story, BUT i will be posting the update/ pm'ing you guys and all.

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 13 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
thanks for update pri n ashu
awesome part👏👏⭐️
loved it so much
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
hahahaha LOVE IT PRI! hehehe

LOVE YOU TOOOOO
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd d update
tc
shaaz
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. Thank you Ashu for deciding to write this ff.