Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 3

Previously: Walking down the stairs in his trackies and a black short sleeved t-shirt clinging tight on his muscled body, the girl servants gasped at his presence, his blue eyes skimming the Malik Mansion with his dimpled smile.

He merely stood there admiring the attention that he was gaining from the servants, he winked at a girl causing her to blush, at that instance he diverted his attention to his surroundings, the mansion looked different to last time he visited that thought remained in his mind as he made his way to the large open lounge to greet his dad.

Armaan beta, Imran yelled as he neared him when armaan was entering the room, he shot him a wide smile before his dad took him in a bear hug, he whispered "dad I missed you". He replied "me too son". They broke the hug, Armaan jumped on the couch slogging his body in untidy position on the sofa, his head resting on the arm while his body ruled the long body of the couch. Imran shook his head smiling knowing Armaan's antiques.

Imran sat opposite armaan on a couch, with his legs crossed and his body relaxed on the couch smiling uncontrollably, from the corner of his eyes armaan observed his dad, he immediately sat up looking at him suspiciously he asked "Dad, up kyun itna khush hai?", to which Imran laughed hysterically.

After while armaan got irritated of his dads laughter yelling an angry "daaaaaad", imran slowly stopped and answered his question " kyun ke tumhare shaadi honi wali", he stood up absolutely shocked yelling "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?", "Arrey there is no need to yell" imran said in a strict voice, armaan now confused and shocked at his dads words he sat with his eyes worried and his expression horrified  while his heart was slightly at the brink of fainting, he glared at Imran to explain.

Imran looked up to see Armaan's murderous eyes pointing in his direction, he sighed and replied. "Ridhimma that's her name, you are going to marry her", "JI NAHI, I AM NOT MARRYING ANYONE!" Armaan yelled slightly too loud, Imran tried to console him only to hear "Dad if this is the reason you disturbed my life in Australia, then forget it! I am not marrying anyone!" Imran tried to talk but only to be cut by armaan "Dad, mera koi zandigi hai, behna pooche yeh shaadi upnai paka karle ya?... what about my girlfriend's!?" Armaan said unconsciously and bit his tongue when the words slipped out, as Imran was about to say something, the word "girlfriend's" echoed down to his ears making him jolt his eyes at armaan in anger "GIRLFRIENDS?" he yelled stretching the s.

Armaan looked up to see pain trapped behind the anger, he couldn't take the fact that he had caused the pain he tried to speak only to be cut in by Imran "Girlfriend's ARMAAAN!? You never take life seriously, always toying with girls emotion, you need to get out of this circle" "but papa-" Armaan tried to speak only to see Imran's hand up indicating for him to stop " No buts, You're going to Marry Ridhimma and that's Final!". Imran left before his anger took the better of him. As his dads retreating figure went outside the huge walls of the mansion, he sighed in anger breaking the vase near him with his hands in swift motion, at the sound of the glass shattering, servants rushed in, taking care of Armaan's hand and the broken glass.

The whole night went in despair with Armaan and Imran glaring at each with anger, Imran was seating himself on the couch reading the newspaper when Armaan walked in with his hand bandaged, seating himself opposite his father, Imran put down the newspaper hearing his footsteps entering the room, Armaan sat their angry looking at him waiting for him to take everything back about what he said however Imran thought that he had something to say, they both looked each other wanting each other to speak.

Imran finally broke the painful silent saying "Armaan, Ridhimma is a nice girl, she will keep you happy, You need to stop thinking that Girls are some toy to play with, that day when I visited Australia and saw the condition and the terms you live your life there; it hurt more than possible." Armaan softened up seeing his dad genuinely express his feelings to him; this was something they never shared to each other especially when his Mum took off with some other men. Imran continued "Armaan seeing you drink, smoke, and play disgustingly with girls, well let's say it brought fresh pain to my heart even more than your mum did" he finished his last sentence with a tear in his eyes.

Seeing his dad's condition, the bottled up feelings that he locked within his heart to stop the pain and the fact that his mum left them  began unlocking itself, he felt weak and helpless. He never wished for his father to be hurt, his way of consoling with the pain that his mother brought was drinking, smoking, playing around with women and running away from anyone or anything that hurt him.

He never wished to bring pain to his father, he stood up with a guilt stricken face admitting "Dad sorry, I will do as you wish" and began walking outside only to be stopped by his voice. "Thank you, Armaan we will be visiting the Gupta's in a week". His heart stopped for a millisecond at the thought of him marrying some random girl who he has never met before and to be completely committing himself to her, he shrugged of the doubts that was lurking in his mind knowing his father's happiness, nodding at his dad and then making his way up to his room.

A week had passed with both Armaan and Ridhimma wishing that it never had, she dressed herself in a red tight shalwar and kameez highlighting her petite figure, wore limited make up only eyeliner that outlined her hazel eyes, she sat there in her small house awaiting them, no emotions followed her, only Rahul's memories haunting her bringing pain in her heart & tears in her eyes. At the brink of the Maliks arrival, Muskaan had come to shashank's house needing Ridhimma urgently to which Shashank agreed reluctantly for her to leave.

Armaan had set foot in Ghunia utterly surprised by the place his "in-laws" lived, such a small village he thought looking at his father for reassurance that they have arrived in the correct place, Imran just nodded adding "This is where I grew up son" which horrified and surprised Armaan rising his eyebrows up. He looked around the small village, people had big smiles across their faces; they all seemed to beam in happiness he smiled unknowingly growing fond of the place.

They reached the brown faded small house, a knock was placed on the door, an unusual feeling erupted inside him at the thought of seeing "her", as shashank opened the door and welcomed them inside, Armaan's eyes unknowingly began searching for her. He sat in the small lounge on the couch slightly uncomfortable, shashank and Imran had hit off with a conservation leaving Armaan with only regret that his life had turned to be at such situation. His eyes were only searching for her, seeing this shashank smiled "Ridhimma has gone to help out a neighbour, she shall be back soon" he said looking at Imran but indirectly answering Armaan's question that roamed around his head.

Few hours passed by, but no sight of her was seen, it was slightly dark now making him impatient, for the past three hours or so, he had sat there listening to their meaningless conversations, being polite and barely moved but he no longer could take it, he excused himself and went outside for a smoke.

He began walking at unknown directions of the road that was near their house leading to a hill. With a smoke on his mouth he began stepping up the hill to get a better picture of the area as a whole. As he was walking towards the hill a figure caught his attention, a girl who wore red was running down the hill at vicious speed, as she was passing him paying no to attention to his presence what so ever, her duptta caught on to the button his shirt making her stop immediately.

She turned gazing at him, a gash of wind slapped them in the face, her long dark hair flew back, her rosy pink lips clutched together. His heart seemed to stop beating for a second or so, seeing her red shalwar and kaameez tracing her petite figure. His mouth fell open as he saw her eyes reach his; they were hazel highlighted with dark liner making them ever so beautiful. He stood there completely taken back by her immense beauty unable to calm his frantic heart. The smoke on his mouth dropped as he stood there rooted to his spot. No other girl had this effect on him, he was completely dazed by her, she tugged her duptta harshly making him aware of what is happening he looked down to see her duptta caught between his button he slowly untangled it as he looked up she merely stood there for a second before she continued to run.

He ran his fingers on his dark locks, completely unaware of what just happened to him, he tried his best to shrug of the feelings presuming to stay at the hill for a while taking in the picture of the small yet beautiful Ghunia (name of the village)before making his way down and slowly walking back to the house.

Yay, pretty boring part but mehπŸ˜›, Sorry for this material it was totally boring and stupid but I wrote it and so I decided to post itπŸ˜† hehe, I will dot down ridhimmas POV in the next Update, ok I have done my job (writing this) now its time for you to do your's (comment)πŸ˜ƒ hehe  THANK YOU TO ALL WHO LIKED AND COMMENTED! PS. If you want a PM add me as a friend or comment :) Love you all- Priyanka

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 13 years ago
Amoon.88 thumbnail
loooobbbed it....

thnx 4 da pm

continue soon

AMOON
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
thanx for pm
cont soon
shonadesire thumbnail
hey priyanka...........
very bad....very-2 bad i didn't get pm😭😭😭
but part was awesome....................loved ittttttttttttt
no thanks for pm😭😭😭
continue soonnnnnnnnn

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
gr8888888 part........
thanks for the pm......

Wowww

Hmm so ammy liked herr but smokingg ewww
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shilpI007

hey priyanka...........
very bad....very-2 bad i didn't get pm😭😭😭
but part was awesome....................loved ittttttttttttt
no thanks for pm😭😭😭
continue soonnnnnnnnn

OMGSH I AM SOOOOO VERRRYYY SORRRY HUN, you see when i send pm's i have heaps of  friends therefore i sometimes like forget who i have sent it to, sorry Hun, Next time i will definately check, SORRRRYYYYYYYYCry LOVE YOU!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Priyanka..wowww nice part..:)
luved it..<3 Imran n Armaan's scenes were amazing...their son-father bonding is very special n sweet...;) <3
Ridz omg... that Rahul..i soo wanna kill him for coming into her life...goshhh hope she gets better soon n accept Armaan in stead of story erupting like sacrificing or reuniting RR..nooo hell nooo!!!
but luved the mini AR scene...it was sooo cute to see Armaan dazzled by the beauty of Gunia's girl....wowwww..:)
luved it...cont soon...n thanx for the pm..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
-wild- thumbnail
hey sweety great part
do try to write longer part
thnx for the pm
love u
salina