I just Love Baba/Arhaan! (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

reservedd (edited)

LUBBBBB U ARHAANNNN
Arhaan is one guy for whom i can do anythingg....earlier also i used to watch many serials which had many hadsume guys like KSG..etc... but never did any guy appeal me to me......ARHAANN IS THE FIRST ONE WHO HAS MADE direct ENTRYY IN MY HEARTT Embarrassed Embarrassed.............arhaann ka jaado hi aisa hai ...whenever i see himm i dont even blinkkk for onceee ..........his eyes his reserved introvert nature omggggg i m fida on himmm........his dressingg sense muahhhhhhh ........andd ARHAANNN IN T shirts..omgggggg kya lagta hai beyyyyyEmbarrassedTongue..............i m soo addictedddd to his t shirts..especially the white one .in those even his muscles could be seen ........it was a normal t but dont know i justt lubb him in that attireee .......feel like going to him and tell how handsumee he lookssEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ARHAANN'S EYES...........ARHAAN'S ACTINGG.......ARHAANN'S DANCE........ARHAAN'S NATURE...ARHAAN'S HABBITS .....ARHAAN'S DRESSING STYLE ......ARHAAN'S MESMERISINGG FACE .............alll have made surbhi his deewaniiiii..................hope arhaann i could meet u one dayy .that would be the bestestt dayy of myy lifeeeeee

kisi roz tumse mualkat hogi 
meri jaan us din mere saath hogi 
par kab najene yeh barsaat hogi 
mear dil hai pyasa mera dil akelaEmbarrassed

MYY BABA MY KRISHNAAA MYY LALANTOP DABANGG MANNNN......baba ki wajah se toh i got arhaannnn my lubbb .............i lubb uu baba.........my sweethearttttt......his lubb for pratigya his rockingg stylee his anger his possessiveness his unique anticshis bike his fights......aww how i wish to see baba on bikes and roam around and his fights too...Krishna's innocence childish acts and demands ..his romanceeeEmbarrassed Embarrassed. Embarrassed..i just cant imagine a day without baba..even on weekends i watch his videos ..........i dont know what i'll do when pratigya finishes.i just hopee pratigay keeps on continuingg for years and years and i gett to myyy baba myy krishnaaaa myy adorable for year n years.............Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
di thanks for making such a sweet and nice topic..well we all know how much u love akki and is loyal to him and dont worry i lubb all those ppl who lubb my arhaan and krishna........
lubb uu arhaannnnnn
lubbb uu krishnaaaa babaa alwaysssssEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
muahhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhh
LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY EYES - now i know why your post was on reserved for ages.

Nice post. Bechara baba is just so sweeeeeet and dabaang!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

C SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
arhaina lubbbbbssssssssssssssssssssssssss UUUUUUUUUUU
ehehe dun b scared guysss i lubbb ma babaa n all his lobers supportters n well wishers:):)
u knwwww ppl say 1 gets jealous in lubbbb buh arhaina neva gets jealous or neva feels insecure due to odr arhaanians infact m realllyy happpyy to hear n c ppl saying dey lub arryyy n krishu
Thanks Arhaina - Baba is so innocent bechara - I just had to make this topic on him.

Arhaina not get jelous of sautens. Arhaina you are so big hearted. When it comes to Akshay - I burn life mad. I like the fact that people like him, but I hate it when they touch him. AngryAngryAngry
I'm very possesive abt Akki. He's just mine.

ArhainAshish

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by telstra

wonderfull topic charismaClapStari just loved the way everytime you clarify that u r not in luv with baba in real lifeWink.hehehehe, yah or the gals will all get sentimentalLOL plus i am very loyal to my akki (and ofcourse to ma hubby).nowing coming to baba yes indeed he is a very unique character having good and bad qualities at the same time which is very natural thats why we ralate easily o his character.he is cute innocent but at the same time its veryyyyyyyyy difficult to understand.i like his quality that he is very confident about his feelings and have no fear in expressing them he is true to heartBig smile.you have summarised him perfectly.i can't say any more other that he is just dabaang!thnk you should have aded arhaans name along with baba so this post will be a permanent post Wink  Thanks good advise done that. always remain on 1st and 2nd page and if i will continue like this i can write a book on arhaan and baba
p.s ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap to arhaan for portraying krishna with sooooooooooo much perfection and i think we all understand krishna more than arhaan understands himBig smile bless him love arja kriya
Thanks a lot for your lovely reply.
yaar thanks for accepting my advice luv kriya arja and you as well for doing such great work God bless you
Thanks sweetie, that's really touchingStar
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Krishna Krishna Krishna...Heart
udd udd udd dbaang..dabaang...dabaang!

td_dhoom

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

reservedd (edited)

LUBBBBB U ARHAANNNN
Arhaan is one guy for whom i can do anythingg....earlier also i used to watch many serials which had many hadsume guys like KSG..etc... but never did any guy appeal me to me......ARHAANN IS THE FIRST ONE WHO HAS MADE direct ENTRYY IN MY HEARTT Embarrassed Embarrassed.............arhaann ka jaado hi aisa hai ...whenever i see himm i dont even blinkkk for onceee ..........his eyes his reserved introvert nature omggggg i m fida on himmm........his dressingg sense muahhhhhhh ........andd ARHAANNN IN T shirts..omgggggg kya lagta hai beyyyyyEmbarrassedTongue..............i m soo addictedddd to his t shirts..especially the white one .in those even his muscles could be seen ........it was a normal t but dont know i justt lubb him in that attireee .......feel like going to him and tell how handsumee he lookssEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ARHAANN'S EYES...........ARHAAN'S ACTINGG.......ARHAANN'S DANCE........ARHAAN'S NATURE...ARHAAN'S HABBITS .....ARHAAN'S DRESSING STYLE ......ARHAAN'S MESMERISINGG FACE .............alll have made surbhi his deewaniiiii..................hope arhaann i could meet u one dayy .that would be the bestestt dayy of myy lifeeeeee

kisi roz tumse mualkat hogi 
meri jaan us din mere saath hogi 
par kab najene yeh barsaat hogi 
mear dil hai pyasa mera dil akelaEmbarrassed

MYY BABA MY KRISHNAAA MYY LALANTOP DABANGG MANNNN......baba ki wajah se toh i got arhaannnn my lubbb .............i lubb uu baba.........my sweethearttttt......his lubb for pratigya his rockingg stylee his anger his possessiveness his unique anticshis bike his fights......aww how i wish to see baba on bikes and roam around and his fights too...Krishna's innocence childish acts and demands ..his romanceeeEmbarrassed Embarrassed. Embarrassed..i just cant imagine a day without baba..even on weekends i watch his videos ..........i dont know what i'll do when pratigya finishes.i just hopee pratigay keeps on continuingg for years and years and i gett to myyy baba myy krishnaaaa myy adorable for year n years.............Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
di thanks for making such a sweet and nice topic..well we all know how much u love akki and is loyal to him and dont worry i lubb all those ppl who lubb my arhaan and krishna........
lubb uu arhaannnnnn
lubbb uu krishnaaaa babaa alwaysssssEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
muahhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhh
LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY EYES - now i know why your post was on reserved for ages.

Nice post. Bechara baba is just so sweeeeeet and dabaang!
thankss sis..and sorry for the longg posttt ............patah i just kept on writing and writingg and then in the end had to edit it because it had gone too longggg 
andd baba is the sweetesttttttEmbarrassed Embarrassed

carisma2

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged

C SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ehehe dun b scared guysss i lubbb ma babaa n all his lobers supportters n well wishers:):)
u knwwww ppl say 1 gets jealous in lubbbb buh arhaina neva gets jealous or neva feels insecure due to odr arhaanians infact m realllyy happpyy to hear n c ppl saying dey lub arryyy n krishu
Thanks Arhaina - Baba is so innocent bechara - I just had to make this topic on him.

Arhaina not get jelous of sautens. Arhaina you are so big hearted. When it comes to Akshay - I burn life mad. I like the fact that people like him, but I hate it when they touch him. AngryAngryAngry

M NAH JEALOUS CUX I KNOW ARHAINA JITNA PYAAAR KERNEY WALI PYAARI LADKI USKO NAI NA MILEGEY BEYYLOLLOLn yup lyk i always say arhaanz arhaina ka krishu sabkaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

C SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

M NAH JEALOUS CUX I KNOW ARHAINA JITNA PYAAAR KERNEY WALI PYAARI LADKI USKO NAI NA MILEGEY BEYYLOLLOLn yup lyk i always say arhaanz arhaina ka krishu sabkaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
we haven't seen much of arhaina and the handsome hottiee posts.

Go to top