Pratigya

I just Love Baba/Arhaan!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I HAD TO MAKE THIS TOPIC - BUT REALLY

I jUST LOVE BABA
(Am not in love with arhaan gals, I have my real life romance Akshay Kumar, so Arhaan is u'rs)
But as an actor yes he has entered my lists of Favourites.

But just the character of Baba - He's just so damn unique

pls by all means all u gals can come and express ur love here.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderfull topic charisma๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธi just loved the way everytime you clarify that u r not in luv with baba in real life๐Ÿ˜‰.nowing coming to baba yes indeed he is a very unique character having good and bad qualities at the same time which is very natural thats why we ralate easily o his character.he is cute innocent but at the same time its veryyyyyyyyy difficult to understand.i like his quality that he is very confident about his feelings and have no fear in expressing them he is true to heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ.i thnk you should have aded arhaans name along with baba so this post will be a permanent post ๐Ÿ˜‰always remain on 1st and 2nd page and if i will continue like this i can write a book on arhaan and baba
p.s ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to arhaan for portraying krishna with sooooooooooo much perfection and i think we all understand krishna more than arhaan understands him๐Ÿ˜ƒ love arja kriya
Mitu_ thumbnail

I jUST LOVE BABA
(Am not in love with arhaan gals, I have my real life romance Akshay Kumar, so Arhaan is u'rs)

CARISMA

AKKI KA โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’” JAYEGA

I KNOW WE LOVE KRISH

I AGREE WITH YOU HE 'S JUST TOO DAMN UNIQUE. 

USKA JAISA KOI NAHI ..
๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice topic carisma....u know after rajeev khandelwal he's one of my most fev actor on TV, he's unique....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.n ofcourse we love our Baba, he's so loving, caring, innocent, cute.......๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sknra - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

wonderfull topic charisma๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธi just loved the way everytime you clarify that u r not in luv with baba in real life๐Ÿ˜‰.hehehehe, yah or the gals will all get sentimental๐Ÿ˜† plus i am very loyal to my akki (and ofcourse to ma hubby).nowing coming to baba yes indeed he is a very unique character having good and bad qualities at the same time which is very natural thats why we ralate easily o his character.he is cute innocent but at the same time its veryyyyyyyyy difficult to understand.i like his quality that he is very confident about his feelings and have no fear in expressing them he is true to heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ.you have summarised him perfectly.i can't say any more other that he is just dabaang!thnk you should have aded arhaans name along with baba so this post will be a permanent post ๐Ÿ˜‰  Thanks good advise done that. always remain on 1st and 2nd page and if i will continue like this i can write a book on arhaan and baba

p.s ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to arhaan for portraying krishna with sooooooooooo much perfection and i think we all understand krishna more than arhaan understands him๐Ÿ˜ƒ bless him love arja kriya

Thanks a lot for your lovely reply.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitalpn

I jUST LOVE BABA

CARISMA

AKKI KA โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’” JAYEGA nahin toote ga yaar, he's my one & only(i'm in love with him for over 17 years).

I KNOW WE LOVE KRISH he's just unique, you can't help but have a soft corner for the charcter, i admire arhaan - coz as a rookie he has played him reall will.

I AGREE WITH YOU HE 'S JUST TOO DAMN UNIQUE. 

USKA JAISA KOI NAHI ..ooh kai jaisa koi naina....
๐Ÿ˜Š

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sknra

Nice topic carisma....u know after rajeev khandelwal he's one of my most fev actor on TV, he's unique....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.n ofcourse we love our Baba, he's so loving, caring, innocent, cute.......๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What can I say, He's just soooooo Dabaang!
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
reservedd (edited)

LUBBBBB U ARHAANNNN
Arhaan is one guy for whom i can do anythingg....earlier also i used to watch many serials which had many hadsume guys like KSG..etc... but never did any guy appeal me to me......ARHAANN IS THE FIRST ONE WHO HAS MADE direct ENTRYY IN MY HEARTT ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ.............arhaann ka jaado hi aisa hai ...whenever i see himm i dont even blinkkk for onceee ..........his eyes his reserved introvert nature omggggg i m fida on himmm........his dressingg sense muahhhhhhh ........andd ARHAANNN IN T shirts..omgggggg kya lagta hai beyyyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›..............i m soo addictedddd to his t shirts..especially the white one .in those even his muscles could be seen ........it was a normal t but dont know i justt lubb him in that attireee .......feel like going to him and tell how handsumee he lookss๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ARHAANN'S EYES...........ARHAAN'S ACTINGG.......ARHAANN'S DANCE........ARHAAN'S NATURE...ARHAAN'S HABBITS .....ARHAAN'S DRESSING STYLE ......ARHAAN'S MESMERISINGG FACE .............alll have made surbhi his deewaniiiii..................hope arhaann i could meet u one dayy .that would be the bestestt dayy of myy lifeeeeee

kisi roz tumse mualkat hogi 
meri jaan us din mere saath hogi 
par kab najene yeh barsaat hogi 
mear dil hai pyasa mera dil akela๐Ÿ˜ณ

MYY BABA MY KRISHNAAA MYY LALANTOP DABANGG MANNNN......baba ki wajah se toh i got arhaannnn my lubbb .............i lubb uu baba.........my sweethearttttt......his lubb for pratigya his rockingg stylee his anger his possessiveness his unique anticshis bike his fights......aww how i wish to see baba on bikes and roam around and his fights too...Krishna's innocence childish acts and demands ..his romanceee๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ. ๐Ÿ˜ณ..i just cant imagine a day without baba..even on weekends i watch his videos ..........i dont know what i'll do when pratigya finishes.i just hopee pratigay keeps on continuingg for years and years and i gett to myyy baba myy krishnaaaa myy adorable for year n years.............๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
di thanks for making such a sweet and nice topic..well we all know how much u love akki and is loyal to him and dont worry i lubb all those ppl who lubb my arhaan and krishna........
lubb uu arhaannnnnn
lubbb uu krishnaaaa babaa alwaysssss๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
muahhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhh
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic dii ๐Ÿ‘u r right he is just tooooooooooo innocent ๐Ÿ˜Šcaring sweet lovingโค๏ธ and the best of best he is just rocking in shilpa,s style๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how dare u steal  words from my heart.......................๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I LOVE HIM toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†