Pratigya

I just Love Baba/Arhaan!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I HAD TO MAKE THIS TOPIC - BUT REALLY

I jUST LOVE BABA
(Am not in love with arhaan gals, I have my real life romance Akshay Kumar, so Arhaan is u'rs)
But as an actor yes he has entered my lists of Favourites.

But just the character of Baba - He's just so damn unique

pls by all means all u gals can come and express ur love here.

Edited by carisma2 - 16 December 2010 at 2:42am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxkrishnabhavnaLadyRosesweet_bhankiMili27Shashi2011sknraFilza.td_dhoombabithajdhakarnArhainAshishMitu_piyarapiyari

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
wonderfull topic charismaClapStari just loved the way everytime you clarify that u r not in luv with baba in real lifeWink.nowing coming to baba yes indeed he is a very unique character having good and bad qualities at the same time which is very natural thats why we ralate easily o his character.he is cute innocent but at the same time its veryyyyyyyyy difficult to understand.i like his quality that he is very confident about his feelings and have no fear in expressing them he is true to heartBig smile.i thnk you should have aded arhaans name along with baba so this post will be a permanent post Winkalways remain on 1st and 2nd page and if i will continue like this i can write a book on arhaan and baba
p.s ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap to arhaan for portraying krishna with sooooooooooo much perfection and i think we all understand krishna more than arhaan understands himBig smile love arja kriya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasknraCrAzYREDPragati.Tcarisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

I jUST LOVE BABA
(Am not in love with arhaan gals, I have my real life romance Akshay Kumar, so Arhaan is u'rs)

CARISMA

AKKI KA Heart Broken Heart JAYEGA

I KNOW WE LOVE KRISH

I AGREE WITH YOU HE 'S JUST TOO DAMN UNIQUE. 

USKA JAISA KOI NAHI ..
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sknraPragati.Tcarisma2

sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

wonderfull topic charismaClapStari just loved the way everytime you clarify that u r not in luv with baba in real lifeWink.hehehehe, yah or the gals will all get sentimentalLOL plus i am very loyal to my akki (and ofcourse to ma hubby).nowing coming to baba yes indeed he is a very unique character having good and bad qualities at the same time which is very natural thats why we ralate easily o his character.he is cute innocent but at the same time its veryyyyyyyyy difficult to understand.i like his quality that he is very confident about his feelings and have no fear in expressing them he is true to heartBig smile.you have summarised him perfectly.i can't say any more other that he is just dabaang!thnk you should have aded arhaans name along with baba so this post will be a permanent post Wink  Thanks good advise done that. always remain on 1st and 2nd page and if i will continue like this i can write a book on arhaan and baba
p.s ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap to arhaan for portraying krishna with sooooooooooo much perfection and i think we all understand krishna more than arhaan understands himBig smile bless him love arja kriya
Thanks a lot for your lovely reply.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

I jUST LOVE BABA

CARISMA

AKKI KA Heart Broken Heart JAYEGA nahin toote ga yaar, he's my one & only(i'm in love with him for over 17 years).

I KNOW WE LOVE KRISH he's just unique, you can't help but have a soft corner for the charcter, i admire arhaan - coz as a rookie he has played him reall will.

I AGREE WITH YOU HE 'S JUST TOO DAMN UNIQUE. 

USKA JAISA KOI NAHI ..ooh kai jaisa koi naina....
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sknra

Nice topic carisma....u know after rajeev khandelwal he's one of my most fev actor on TV, he's unique....EmbarrassedSmileClapClapClapClap.n ofcourse we love our Baba, he's so loving, caring, innocent, cute.......SmileSmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What can I say, He's just soooooo Dabaang!
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
reservedd (edited)

LUBBBBB U ARHAANNNN
Arhaan is one guy for whom i can do anythingg....earlier also i used to watch many serials which had many hadsume guys like KSG..etc... but never did any guy appeal me to me......ARHAANN IS THE FIRST ONE WHO HAS MADE direct ENTRYY IN MY HEARTT Embarrassed Embarrassed.............arhaann ka jaado hi aisa hai ...whenever i see himm i dont even blinkkk for onceee ..........his eyes his reserved introvert nature omggggg i m fida on himmm........his dressingg sense muahhhhhhh ........andd ARHAANNN IN T shirts..omgggggg kya lagta hai beyyyyyEmbarrassedTongue..............i m soo addictedddd to his t shirts..especially the white one .in those even his muscles could be seen ........it was a normal t but dont know i justt lubb him in that attireee .......feel like going to him and tell how handsumee he lookssEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ARHAANN'S EYES...........ARHAAN'S ACTINGG.......ARHAANN'S DANCE........ARHAAN'S NATURE...ARHAAN'S HABBITS .....ARHAAN'S DRESSING STYLE ......ARHAAN'S MESMERISINGG FACE .............alll have made surbhi his deewaniiiii..................hope arhaann i could meet u one dayy .that would be the bestestt dayy of myy lifeeeeee

kisi roz tumse mualkat hogi 
meri jaan us din mere saath hogi 
par kab najene yeh barsaat hogi 
mear dil hai pyasa mera dil akelaEmbarrassed

MYY BABA MY KRISHNAAA MYY LALANTOP DABANGG MANNNN......baba ki wajah se toh i got arhaannnn my lubbb .............i lubb uu baba.........my sweethearttttt......his lubb for pratigya his rockingg stylee his anger his possessiveness his unique anticshis bike his fights......aww how i wish to see baba on bikes and roam around and his fights too...Krishna's innocence childish acts and demands ..his romanceeeEmbarrassed Embarrassed. Embarrassed..i just cant imagine a day without baba..even on weekends i watch his videos ..........i dont know what i'll do when pratigya finishes.i just hopee pratigay keeps on continuingg for years and years and i gett to myyy baba myy krishnaaaa myy adorable for year n years.............Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
di thanks for making such a sweet and nice topic..well we all know how much u love akki and is loyal to him and dont worry i lubb all those ppl who lubb my arhaan and krishna........
lubb uu arhaannnnnn
lubbb uu krishnaaaa babaa alwaysssssEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
muahhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhh

Edited by surbhisachwani - 16 December 2010 at 5:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyzscarisma2

Go to top