India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Hug scene... (Page 2)

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I didnt understand what was the need of that hug ?? R doesnt love G, then why is G trying to be all lovey-dovey with him??Wacko

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I also loved the hug scene. Gauri reassuring Rudra that she will be always there for him. Poor Rudra .when he said Pihu agar jan be mang le haske de dhoonga. " what an unconditional love in spite of what Pihu did and doing to him. The special bond between raga was so special . Loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerkinu17SilverBell

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

I didnt understand what was the need of that hug ?? R doesnt love G, then why is G trying to be all lovey-dovey with him??Wacko

She was comforting him.Thats why , she hugged him.Does a person need to love someone to hug that person???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedThamesrivermysticgoryfilmskinu17

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

she wasnt trying 2 b lovy dovy. R lookd like he needed a hug, som1 to lean on. The hug was her nonverbal gesture of support and reassurance. She had no other agenda.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedkinu17mysticgoryfilms

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedjakrkinu17mysticgoryfilmsSilverBell

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I agree, you don't need to be in love in order to hug someone you care about...and in this case, Gauri's married to the person she cares aboutWink

I think she hugged him because she knew how difficult it was going to be for him to have Pihu do her part at his wedding, especially after all he did to stop hers from happening. That too, so that she can get closer to her own husband. And he tried to air that out with her but as usual, her plan was important and his feelings were relegated as nothing. He said yes because he loves her but it will be very difficult for him to deal with. Gauri realized this and hugged himSmile
Clap well said...beside that  R wife G is his best friend...rudra still think her as friend..only G can able to understand how R is suffering inside...UnhappyG loves him..respect him as a husband too...r still doesnot  able to understand his love for her yet...soon he will realize ...and thus he hugged her he needs little support at this moment....thats what i think...Wink

Edited by Kinara2 - 16 December 2010 at 8:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrkoolchick

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I agree, you don't need to be in love in order to hug someone you care about...and in this case, Gauri's married to the person she cares aboutWink

I think she hugged him because she knew how difficult it was going to be for him to have Pihu do her part at his wedding, especially after all he did to stop hers from happening. That too, so that she can get closer to her own husband. And he tried to air that out with her but as usual, her plan was important and his feelings were relegated as nothing. He said yes because he loves her but it will be very difficult for him to deal with. Gauri realized this and hugged himSmilePoor rudra...

Edited by Kinara2 - 16 December 2010 at 8:30pm

Go to top