India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Hug scene...

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Have u noticed  guys there was a hug  scene bet ween Rudra and Gauri...G rested her face on R chest.and hold him lovingly...and crying..@ first R didnt responsed her hug back but slowly he hugged her and cry...and it makes my eyes teary...Cry it was beautiful and very touchy.,emotional sad but cute..CryDay Dreaming

Edited by Kinara2 - 15 December 2010 at 8:44pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Sweet_WatersKS_Minionmonaghoshjakr*4rom heaven*OrientalDancermysticgoryfilmsSilverBellRajinilicioussinamika

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I was surprised no one made a topic on this (I was a lil busy otherwise i would've) hehe...anyways, that was surely one of my fav scenes from today's episode! Rudra looked so hurt and sad, MIK def knows how to leave an impact on the audiences coz i too was getting a lil senti watching Rudra like that though the scene wasn't very long buh it was truly very touching...I loved G for being there for him, the way she hugged him...gave him emotional strength was amazing! And i adored how he hugged her back later!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Watersmonaghoshjakrkinara17mysticgoryfilmsSilverBell

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
i looooved this scene too. very cute and sincere hug. i also liked whn they came arm in arm downstairs. no typical sharmili dulhan here Wink i love that g is being so cuddly and affectionate w/ r. he needs this in his life now. pihu was so cold and standoff-ish w/ him. i hope g's ways make r realize true love! (btw, i was one of those that didn't see the raga physical compatibility and saw it more w/ ruhu, BUT, this hug scene has me thinking totally different! they looked lovely 2gether!) Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedSweet_WatersKS_MinionmonaghoshOrientalDancer*4rom heaven*mysticgoryfilmskinara17

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
The scene was indeed very beautiful. Usually I don't cry while watching any show, but Sangini has not only made me cry, it's made me get mad, happy, and sometimes crazy with joy. This scene really made me cry. It was short, but it was beautiful. I think that's what made it so special. Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedpinkcarnationSweet_WatersjakrOrientalDancerkinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i looooved this scene too. very cute and sincere hug. i also liked whn they came arm in arm downstairs. no typical sharmili dulhan here Wink i love that g is being so cuddly and affectionate w/ r. he needs this in his life now. pihu was so cold and standoff-ish w/ him. i hope g's ways make r realize true love! (btw, i was one of those that didn't see the raga physical compatibility and saw it more w/ ruhu, BUT, this hug scene has me thinking totally different! they looked lovely 2gether!) Big smile
you are very right..Thumbs Up.when they r coming down stairs it was looking like they r newly wedded couple.. so adorable..yes  definitely they will be one of the cutest and loving couple...shortlyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

The scene was indeed very beautiful. Usually I don't cry while watching any show, but Sangini has not only made me cry, it's made me get mad, happy, and sometimes crazy with joy. This scene really made me cry. It was short, but it was beautiful. I think that's what made it so special. Clap
yes it was short but heart catching...but it has magic in it...this call loveWink
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yes you my dear it was very cute. and i loved it.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrkinara17

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
rudra and gauri rocks