India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Leaves Out of Our Diaries... (Page 3)

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I always get nervous reading your writing... only because whenever i am done I ALWAYS want/need to read more!

thanks for the pm and the awesome few words!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

This is absolutely Brilliant ! Wow !! You've spectacular writing skills & what's all the more amazing,  is your choice of words . They're apt & reader-friendly . I could nearly visualise  AR in here , thinking it aloud to themselves , what they mean to each & when together !

Thank you Unnati! I'm glad you liked it as much - it was a pretty impulsive write, so I reckon the easy flow shows in that! No edits, no complexity!

Originally posted by meow23

hey nj.. welcum bak 2 dmg forum
yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
bt contd dis ff na plzz
been changes read sumthng frm u......

Haha! yeh i realized after reading your comment that it was indeed ages since i posted something fictional (so to say) on  this forum... ever since we were exiled.... =) oh well! glad you're back lakky *hugs* Big smile

Originally posted by ridhman_naila

its so so so awesome.hats off to u.

Thanks naila (?!) for dropping by with a comment!

Originally posted by _minaz_

NJ. I love the way you write! You seem to emphathise every single emotion through your writing. The way you described each characters thoughts and feelings was Amazing. Great job.

The vm was beautiful and the song choice was Brilliant as always :)

p.s. Hope you update AOL soon <3 :P

Awww Minaz! You're one of the dear readers who's always around to encourage me! So part of the credit is always for readers like you! It keeps a writer going - glad you liked both the written piece, and the VM! =)

Originally posted by Asra_KSG

Oye Hoye

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

this is brilliant..I always knew you are an awesome writer..I don't know why..may be through rachana's FF..lol..anyway I knew it and I wasn't wrong...this is just brilliant..and needless to say, the vm is amazing tooClap

Aww, that was such a sweet thing to say! Its flattering to imagine I have an aura of a writer LOL that entails me even in commenting ROFL

No seriously, that's awfully sweet of you!

Would love to see you around on other AR stuff I've written. if you'd like to!

Originally posted by bushrayou

I always get nervous reading your writing... only because whenever i am done I ALWAYS want/need to read more!

thanks for the pm and the awesome few words!

Oh...geez!!! That's one of a kind comment I've gotten! Very flattered, and very humbled! =) And always so happy to have readers like you read my stuff! *hugs*

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I read this piece, and then had to go back and watch the VM, and only then did it stand out to me that almost none of the clips has a smiling face. The VM and literary piece really did compliment each other, and went hand in hand perfectly.

And what never ceases to amaze me is that you're just so articulate with your command over the English language. Riddhima, Armaan, Sid and Shilpa all have a certain essence to their character, and I'm not sure how, but you managed to capture that essence beautifully!

A very well written piece that I really enjoyed reading, and as I've said before, an brilliant VM to go with it! Smile

Nikhi

Edited by Nikhi... - 20 December 2010 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

Go to top