Rang Badalti Odhani

khanaks life (Page 2)

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi305

Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

as im constantly cng some posts wer vr comparing khanaks present attitude with her dulwahdi attitude.i want 2 post my views regardng it.
acc 2 me der r two phases in her life before surajs death n after surajs death or marriage with shaan.
so its obvious dat der will b some changes in her behaviour,her attitude n the way she thinks.at 1st she used 2 hav fun and bubbly.but after the turn of events she has bcum more matured.n while shez with suraj suraj used 2 handle her i think but with the kind of relationship with shaan.shaan needs her more.hez the budtal in this relation...
and present situation of shaan is he seriously wants to do somethng 4 khanak.and khanak wants him 2 follow his heart ndo dat which he luvs.so hez back 2 singng.but his dad is not supportive n his bitter both r havng pressure on him.n khanak is aware of this.so shez doing wat ever possible thing she could do 2 make her husband feel better.so i dnt find anythng wrong with khanks attitude.she realised now to act acc 2 the situtaion.she knows shaan needs mentalstrength n support 4m her.so shez doing her best.
i think her attitude is totally justified....she doesnt want anythng 2 go wrong in der life.....
n i dnt find anythng wrong if her life revolves around shaan as hez her life........

I totally agree with whatever you said. Khanak is the pillar of strength for Shaan. And she wants to be with Shaan always as she knows at this juncture he is all alone as no one wants him to be a Gavaiya. But Khanak has full faith in him and she needs to be with him in thick and thin. Also I feel that small scene where Rahul and Khanak meet and they have this Garib Insaan waala discussion and then Rahul getting surprised seeing Khanak at the audition shows that Khanak will play a catalyst in getting all the friends together. Hence she will have other important things to do in the serial.
yes n now she knows 80%of shaans past n now she just needs 2 knw the reason behind it.i think rahul will say the reason 2 her....wen shez supportng her husband...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Varsha di....The character has to go a lot of changes...In dhulwadi she was with suraj & had a different attitude but over here in Mumbai she's with Shaan & in a totally different society so she has to behave according to it...so plz it is advisable that we dnt compare

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamas

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I guess it's the fact that Shaan is right now vulnerable, and needs her support , that we see Khanak more in a "still figuring out"  mode! She seems to be taking in this new situation in her hubby's life! Yes, of course, she must remain strong and be the woman she always was, strong, clear minded and with high usools, so tht she can help Shaan get through this phase with her by his side,this being the track right now!So I think  now we are seeing 'Khanak the wife of Shaan' in action, the supportive side!!

Waise in real life we do have to pick up family members shoes, and mess after them, and if need be remove it off their sleepy tired feet! It all depends on whether this is done as a forced unpleasant custom, or because the situation genuinely demands it as an act of love ! And whether he too will be shown doing similar services to her, to make this truly two way!

Edited by HKfan - 15 December 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamasbones88

Go to top