India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

khanaks life

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
as im constantly cng some posts wer vr comparing khanaks present attitude with her dulwahdi attitude.i want 2 post my views regardng it.
acc 2 me der r two phases in her life before surajs death n after surajs death or marriage with shaan.
so its obvious dat der will b some changes in her behaviour,her attitude n the way she thinks.at 1st she used 2 hav fun and bubbly.but after the turn of events she has bcum more matured.n while shez with suraj suraj used 2 handle her i think but with the kind of relationship with shaan.shaan needs her more.hez the budtal in this relation...
and present situation of shaan is he seriously wants to do somethng 4 khanak.and khanak wants him 2 follow his heart n do dat which he luvs.so hez back 2 singng.but his dad is not supportive n his bitter both r havng pressure on him.n khanak is aware of this.so shez doing wat ever possible thing she could do 2 make her husband feel better.so i dnt find anythng wrong with khanks attitude.she realised now to act acc 2 the situtaion.she knows shaan needs mentalstrength  n support 4m her.so  shez doing her best.
i think her attitude is totally justified....she doesnt want anythng 2 go wrong in der life.....
n i dnt find anythng wrong if her life revolves around shaan as hez her life........

Edited by Yasharanrocks - 15 December 2010 at 5:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfanNinjaInPyjamasdestinylovekrock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
yes i also
agreee wtih u

These are two different phases in khanaks life..Now she is marrried and loves her Husband so much

She does not mind doing small things for him which shall make him comfortable

Why is a big isue being made out of this?

why is she alwys compared wtih Dhulwadi days ?

why cant peopel understad that once u marry u have to follow certain customs and rules wilfully for themarriage to sustain....

And these days i find each and every action is being made into posts...
i really dont know waht to say...l

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaskrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I agree Varsha, the things which have happened to Khanak may explain her views and actions....

She is mentally stronger than Shaan....I joked in the DT once that we all know how emotionally nazuk Shaan is....But isn't it true?....He had no confidence before Khanak started to encourage him about the singing....The fact that he keeps saying it is for her proves this....

Maybe this is the third phrase in their relationship...Khanak helps Shaan realise his ambition and in the next phrase we will see Khanak pursue her own goals....Or it will be Shaan turn to help Khanak persue her interests and continue her education...

There is nothing wrong with a wife's life centered around her husband....If she is happy....When Khanak wasn't she told Shaan how she felt....Like when she told Shaan about feeling left-out and neglected....But I think as part of a show we want Khanak doing other things too....We also want to see her fun-loving and cheerful atitiudeSmile...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaskrock.Dilwale.bones88

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I agree Varsha, the things which have happened to Khanak may explain her views and actions....

She is mentally stronger than Shaan....I joked in the DT once that we all know how emotionally nazuk Shaan is....But isn't it true?....He had no confidence before Khanak started to encourage him about the singing....The fact that he keeps saying it is for her proves this....

Maybe this is the third phrase in their relationship...Khanak helps Shaan realise his ambition and in the next phrase we will see Khanak pursue her own goals....Or it will be Shaan turn to help Khanak persue her interests and continue her education...

There is nothing wrong with a wife's life centered around her husband....If she is happy....When Khanak wasn't she told Shaan how she felt....Like when she told Shaan about feeling left-out and neglected....But I think as part of a show we want Khanak doing other things too....We also want to see her fun-loving and cheerful atitiudeSmile...

even i want 2 c der cheerful attitude n der smiles n vr gtng dem wen both r happy.n im sure khanak will set everythng right....n i want 2 c shaan givg sometime 4 khanak after dis track.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
the only grievance I have is that Khanak is not getting enough to act. Her life revolves around her husband, agreed, but our Shanak scenes should not revolve around Khanak romancing Shaan.
But then I am sure the CVs must have thought abt it...so I didn't want to react so early.

Yasharanrocks

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luveeduvee

the only grievance I have is that Khanak is not getting enough to act. Her life revolves around her husband, agreed, but our Shanak scenes should not revolve around Khanak romancing Shaan.
But then I am sure the CVs must have thought abt it...so I didn't want to react so early.
yup n now she knows evrythng abt rahul allmost.n wen she goes 2 audition she will c rahul der.she wont surely let shaan 2 lose his confidance 2  break.we need 2 wait as the track is shapg up.....

NinjaInPyjamas

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Varsha,
U r right abt the dfferent phases in Khanak's life. She has come closer to Shaan now and naturally worries abt him and wants to support him etc... and she should. Any wife would. Shaan supported her when Hetal and Mangal were around...

@ May
We got that scene of Khanak yelling at Shaan and telling him how she feels ignored, because members here kept asking for it... remember all those posts which said why is Khanak being quiet, why is Shaan behaving like this, he is totally ignoring Khanak and concentrating on his friends only? Thats when the CVs responded with superb lines for Khanak.

So we should just ask them to give more prominence to Khanak so that they don't forget that she is the central character. Right now hers is the only strong female character in this show. Khushboo was whatever but she was never weak. Nor was Madhvi. Nor Dadi. Dadi always gave it back to Madhvi. But slowly they are disappearing.

Sam's character is not very strong. She is hardly able to get words out when she is around Rahul (though yesterday I thought she gave it back to him well)..so Khanak can be a supportive wife, but not gt reduced in screen time. For that viewers have to ask na?

NinjaInPyjamas

aditi305 Senior Member
aditi305
aditi305

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

as im constantly cng some posts wer vr comparing khanaks present attitude with her dulwahdi attitude.i want 2 post my views regardng it.
acc 2 me der r two phases in her life before surajs death n after surajs death or marriage with shaan.
so its obvious dat der will b some changes in her behaviour,her attitude n the way she thinks.at 1st she used 2 hav fun and bubbly.but after the turn of events she has bcum more matured.n while shez with suraj suraj used 2 handle her i think but with the kind of relationship with shaan.shaan needs her more.hez the budtal in this relation...
and present situation of shaan is he seriously wants to do somethng 4 khanak.and khanak wants him 2 follow his heart ndo dat which he luvs.so hez back 2 singng.but his dad is not supportive n his bitter both r havng pressure on him.n khanak is aware of this.so shez doing wat ever possible thing she could do 2 make her husband feel better.so i dnt find anythng wrong with khanks attitude.she realised now to act acc 2 the situtaion.she knows shaan needs mentalstrength n support 4m her.so shez doing her best.
i think her attitude is totally justified....she doesnt want anythng 2 go wrong in der life.....
n i dnt find anythng wrong if her life revolves around shaan as hez her life........

I totally agree with whatever you said. Khanak is the pillar of strength for Shaan. And she wants to be with Shaan always as she knows at this juncture he is all alone as no one wants him to be a Gavaiya. But Khanak has full faith in him and she needs to be with him in thick and thin. Also I feel that small scene where Rahul and Khanak meet and they have this Garib Insaan waala discussion and then Rahul getting surprised seeing Khanak at the audition shows that Khanak will play a catalyst in getting all the friends together. Hence she will have other important things to do in the serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamas

Go to top