India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly-Seeta-Geeta!!!

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Dolly is actually very cute and bubbly these days...I think this is the real Dolly...the other Dolly was faken...or else She has split personanality...kuch mahine geeta toh kuch mahin seeta!!!

What do u think???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0Vino_lamimmsjaanmihali7pria4everSamrene-allizwell-ShayariAries23

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
yeah....i have this in another thread as well......the old dolly was an act.....which was scripted by BB for trps.....but now we see the real dolly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la-allizwell-Shayari

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Whether earlier one was scripted or now the second half of her entry is scripted..... LOL... def. either of the one is scripted....!

Observations on her reveal that a person who has tremendous sensitivity towards oneself will blow up and be loud in any circumstances.... Dolly reacted to every member previously or can i say she even provoked them to some extent on a purpose to reveal their other facet to audience??? She started off with ST as possibly she knew her previous track is enuf to trigger her anger.... then with MT over his obsession for andas..LOL...one with Asssshmit over his chipko movement with Veena..... another with Sammy over his diplomacy attitude as mentioned by others......a brief one with Aanchal.... though not successful to an extent.....Hrishant was a tough one to bend to react...with Seema on kitchen task..... Rahul and Khali were among the ones she preferred.....! So in all her prey were Sammy, MT , ST, Seema and Assshmit......!

When evicted she cried out helplessness being the abla naari inside the house.... firstly.... do we agree to this statement of hers.... She staged a crying act to Sallu miya and expressed a shock on seeing her behaviour.... Was she really shocked....???LOL

During Prabhu Chawla's Seedhi baat, he addressed her as Raavana and she sportingly took it and laughed it off badly..Shocked... Can one imagine her doing so in the BB house if addressed so by any of the inmates....??? Def. not ....seeing her graph of violent throwups....! Again, now on re-entry she has till date not uttered a single GAALI ..... A person can be conscious may be for sometime.... but not all the time about the CAM....! so i believe either she is playing a scripted version before or now..... Either she is a violent character as before.... and now maintaining a calm and composed one to please her fans and to avoid the delay in timings of the show...... or if she is a calm one in real... then she was sent with a purpose to provoke and get the grey reactions of theirs.....!All i can say..... I cud see a ENTERTAINING PERFORMER but still maintaining the ELEMENT of MYSTERY about her real CHARACTER.....!Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_larose-girlpria4everGujarShayari-shabz-

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Whether earlier one was scripted or now the second half of her entry is scripted..... LOL... def. either of the one is scripted....!

Observations on her reveal that a person who has tremendous sensitivity towards oneself will blow up and be loud in any circumstances.... Dolly reacted to every member previously or can i say she even provoked them to some extent on a purpose to reveal their other facet to audience??? She started off with ST as possibly she knew her previous track is enuf to trigger her anger.... then with MT over his obsession for andas..LOL...one with Asssshmit over his chipko movement with Veena..... another with Sammy over his diplomacy attitude as mentioned by others......a brief one with Aanchal.... though not successful to an extent.....Hrishant was a tough one to bend to react...with Seema on kitchen task..... Rahul and Khali were among the ones she preferred.....! So in all her prey were Sammy, MT , ST, Seema and Assshmit......!

When evicted she cried out helplessness being the abla naari inside the house.... firstly.... do we agree to this statement of hers.... She staged a crying act to Sallu miya and expressed a shock on seeing her behaviour.... Was she really shocked....???LOL

During Prabhu Chawla's Seedhi baat, he addressed her as Raavana and she sportingly took it and laughed it off badly..Shocked... Can one imagine her doing so in the BB house if addressed so by any of the inmates....??? Def. not ....seeing her graph of violent throwups....! Again, now on re-entry she has till date not uttered a single GAALI ..... A person can be conscious may be for sometime.... but not all the time about the CAM....! so i believe either she is playing a scripted version before or now..... Either she is a violent character as before.... and now maintaining a calm and composed one to please her fans and to avoid the delay in timings of the show...... or if she is a calm one in real... then she was sent with a purpose to provoke and get the grey reactions of theirs.....!All i can say..... I cud see a ENTERTAINING PERFORMER but still maintaining the ELEMENT of MYSTERY about her real CHARACTER.....!Thumbs Up

Arey laxma...tumka ekdum sahich baat bola...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la-allizwell-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

i fel she is a mixture of both seeta and geeta

Haha...aur jabse bhoot ka asar huya...mujhe urmila Matondkhar bhi lagti hai in the movie bhoot!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
the first one nor this one is scripted buh I think the humility she got once she was out she realized to act more humane once she goes back and gets her act together. I believe she learned to calm herself down and not have her anger control her buh vice-versa.
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Dolly has become Sheela nowLOL...she will be dancing to it as well...imagine Dolly ,'Sheela sheela ki jawaani"LOLLOL

Go to top