Brother - Sister Relationship

arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Today they showed Two Healthy Brother - Sister Relationships:

1. Yesterday, we saw how happy and delighted Arohis Cousin was to see her back in the house!!! Even today he said something along these lines that "let alone smile, shes not even arguing with me" He was genuinely upset and concerned for Arohi! 😃

2. My favourite!! Arjun and his sisters heart to heart!! It was soo sweet when Raashi said "how can I sleep if my brothers awake" ❤️
and then the whole part where Arjun tells her how he is feeling, Raashi was there to listen to Arjun, she stoood there and let him share his feelings with her!! She was 'there' for him which i really liked! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think arjuns sister and his two friends are the only ones who care for him. other than that, hes lonely and very depressed, and its not any "fire" inside that keeps him from not fearing or feeling, its depression, hes all alone, never been loved by the people he loves so much, his dad and mom. 
poo25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arjun sister is so sweet she so caring about arjun love arjun sister she understand arjun n his feeling she is loving
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I specially liked her statement when she said "Kaash tum sirf Arjun hote par tumhara naam Arjun Singhania hai." This was the best.

One more thing the way she tried to understand Arjun's feelings was really nice, at least he has only a good relation in that house.

annieeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rashee is the only one who cares about Arjun, she had tears in her eyes while she was listening to him. 😒 Happy to know that someone from his family is there for him. They have a very cute relationship, she was also the first one to 'accept' him when RPS brought him to their house as she ran to him and hugged him.
luv_karan4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also like the scene between Arjun n his sister .......... she was relly upset for him awwwww it made me almost cring Thank God atlest she loves him in the family
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup, nice to see that there's someone in Arjun's house that loves him.