India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham wont have her but Dhawal wants her

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Why because if she divorces Aham she gets 50% of the Ahams shares.
Short ff

Aham is angry at the kinjal fiasco, he cant believe that gopi told everyone at the sangeet, rather than scolding kinjal into the mess she has made he decides to have a  go at gopi.   Gopi he shouts you could not find any other time to tell us this infront of all the guest and relatives, he goes on you are happy now that you have humilated my  family the reason you have done this is because you knew you had to leave the house once kinjal got married. Chirag and parag both try to intervene but no avail aham continues that she is a unpar gawar, she did not think how this will affect us.  I blame all of this on gopi.  Kokila who is listening to all of this comes over and slaps aham so hard that he is shaken.

Gopi vahu is not the unpar gawar its  u i thought i had brought you and your sisters with proper sanskars but  what i have is a daughter who has no diginity or respect, and a stone heart son.    Rather than Gopi leaving this house i want you both to go you and your filthy sister go to anita go to your boyfriend, Gopi crying mahji  nahi  i will leave this house you need your son. Gopi vahu i have no son from today i will not call you vahu i will call you my beti,  once you divorce this no good gawar then i shall marry you to a boy who will love to have you as a wife, Aham looks up in shock.  These words pierced his heart.

Hetal says to kokila calm down she responds what have i done wrong why did kanaji give me these two.  Kokila suffers from a heart attack, Gopi goes running to her, Aham is so shocked that he goes to her but kokila  does not look at him and rejects his help get away from me she shouts.   Gopi is crying, the ambulance comes and gopi goes with kokila the rest of the family follow in cars. The doctors take kokila to emergency, its looks critical, but then doctors come out and say kokila is fine  she is out of danger, she would like to see her beti, kinjal gets ready to go in, the doctor says gopi.  Aham ask to go in and tells the doctor that he is her son, nurse  goes in, shes comes out and says kokila mam says her son died  she has no son.  Aham collapses.

one way of hurting aham badly Wink

Edited by fanbidaai - 15 December 2010 at 5:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyBlacksexyspicyesttyElizaKawa..anisha..angelic8219upasana.diyaroseflower_07saomom-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Lovely suk.best way to HURT MR. Proudy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
@fanbidaai, inspired from todays episode when Koki sides with Gopi Vahu instead of Aham dikra, great story. Instead of Dhawal couldn't Gopi marry Elesh instead? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysuk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
i liked it this much... Ahem deserves it...
please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunny

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top