Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Varied Forms of Love!!!!!

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
I felt yet again emotional and got carried away with the shades and variations of Love that was expressed in yesterday's episode both by Arpita and Bahuji. The main idea that was passing through my mind while watching the scenes between Arpita and Avdesh on one side and Bahuji and her feelings on the other side was that love can actually have different shades and the person in it reacts accordingly. Here I am going to present few instances that I thought possibly had the different shades in them.
CryLOLWink
WinkCry
Lovers, forget your love,
And list to the love of these,
She a window flower,
And he a winter breeze.
Robert Frost
Clap

Instance 1: RV almost knew that Avdesh and Arpita cannot go very far because Avdesh is injured plus he is weak. Arpita's main concern at present was to save Avdesh from the eyes of RV and his army. Her determination, dedication, concern and most of all her love for Avdesh worked together she used her head and managed to escape from the eyes of RV by hiding behind the bush.

I'm gettin' kinda fond of you, kid. Not that I wanna pick out curtains or anything!
-- Aladdin
Ermm

On the other side, Bahuji as we all are aware that is in love with Avdesh was only worrying and ordering Panditji to do all kind of stuff to find out where Avdesh is. Bahuji was also thinking about how Arpita might not leave this chance of being alone with Avdesh and will try to seduce him. She was also thinking at the same time that it all my fault otherwise babuaji must have been sleeping on my lap. She was hardly concerned "Concerned" about him. She was driven mad by the only FACT that Arpita is with him all alone and she is not going to leave any stone unturned.OuchUnhappy
Unhappy
For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice -- no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.Heart
-- John Burroughs

Instance 2:
We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love.
-- Mother Teresa

Love had taken few new forms in Arpita's life. Now the main concern and motive was Protection. Arpita was trying her hardest to revive Avdesh back and thought that only water will make him to regain consciousness. The most emotional part of the episode was the way she carried water up to him. (I literally cried watching this scene I was totally movedCry)She struggled  so hard as water and sand both don't stay in your hand for a long time. She finally had this amazing idea on her head and could bring back her husband back to track or to at least walk up to this small hut. Cry

Again on the other side of the page Bahuji's levels of frustration, anxiety, and anger was rising and went up to the extent that leaving the fact that Avdesh is injured and needs help she strated imaging him and Arpita having some good and light moments together. This dream of her's (that we all loved the hut scene of AVITAWink)  drove her so crazy that she went on to say that Arpita will make Avdesh so weak that he himself will go and surrender plus she again yelled at panditji and asked him not to show his face until he has some concrete news about her babuaji. Evil Smile

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Bahuji didn't realize that if Arpita was to make Avdesh weak and wanted him to get arrested then in that case she won't have used her brain to cover up things when RV questioned her and she bravely went on to hide Avdesh in the secret room all by herself and also she won't have thought about that excellent idea of getting medical care for Avdesh and reached the hospital just in time to save his precious life.Stern Smile

Bahuji has not yet realized with all the situations so far happened that actually Arpita has become Avdesh's strength with all possible scenario's taken into considerationLOLLOL

If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving.
-- Source Unknown

If you notice bahuji always wants "To be loved" She doesn't understand "Loving". Her love for Avdesh is so negative Angrythats why she never feels happy or is happy. Whereas Arpita is so much in love with Avdesh that she is happy to be with him and tries to do the best for him because "she is loving him and loving everything around her"Clap

Love, love, love -- all the wretched cant of it, masking egotism, lust, masochism, fantasy under a mythology of sentimental postures, a welter of self-induced miseries and joys, blinding and masking the essential personalities in the frozen gestures of courtship, in the kissing and the dating and the desire, the compliments and the quarrels which vivify its barrenness.
-- Germaine Gree  Well describes Bahuji's shades of loveLOL

The people in power will not disappear voluntarily, giving flowers to the cops just isn't going to work. This thinking is fostered by the establishment; they like nothing better than love and nonviolence. The only way I like to see cops given flowers is in a flower pot from a high window.
-- William S. Burroughs  Well describes Arpita's shades of love her attitude and thinking!!Smile

Two different people yet again shows different kinds of variations, emotions and understanding about "LOVING" the same personConfused

Thank you all for reading my post yet again!!! If you guys liked it plus don't forget to give your much awaited comments plus please don't forget to hit the LIKE button.Big smile

Shwetha

Edited by shwetha85 - 15 December 2010 at 6:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

naina103coolguy3NVBGKYchistaSuhana6_nandinitalkie14VistaaSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
very nice wud comment on it later as i just woke up
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Shwetha,

Once again a very interesting post.  I agree about Arpita, love is her main motivation, in fact in one of my threads last week or the week before, when RV came, I set down her motivation and the reasons. Nothing else really matters to her at the moment. All her attention is focused  on Avdesh and has been from the morning after their wedding when she realised which was he was going. You might want to look up my threads 'The fight for Avdesh's soul Part 1 and 2' as other things are mentioned as well.....Smile

As for Bhauji, hmm, she does love Avdesh in her own way. However, her love is a mix of the maternal and the lover....at times they struggle and one or the other rules supreme. When Avdesh was injured, the maternal came to the fore and therefore she was able to defer to Arpita....but now the love is on the fore hence we see her jealousy, the mixed emotions...and none of the previous concern at all. To her love is all about power, balances and so on..... Also, I am not sure G. Greer quotes suits her, to my mind Geer will always be the writer of the 'Female Enuch'...!!Big smileLOL....Bhauji maybe strong, but she has needs too...one of them is to be looked after by a man, to have a lover and experience all that entails.....but circumstances made her hard and so she finds it better to communicate abrasivley and mannishly...but the need is there, hidden...only coming out when she thinks she is unobserved.....

You are probably wishing I had never responded now...WinkLOLLOL

TC

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 15 December 2010 at 8:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3yoga23priya

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Shwetha,

Once again a very interesting post.  I agree about Arpita, love is her main motivation, in fact in one of my threads last week or the week before, when RV came, I set down her motivation and the reasons. Nothing else really matters to her at the moment. All her attention is focused  on Avdesh and has been from the morning after their wedding when she realised which was he was going. You might want to look up my threads 'The fight for Avdesh's soul Part 1 and 2' as other things are mentioned as well.....Smile

As for Bhauji, hmm, she does love Avdesh in her own way. However, her love is a mix of the maternal and the lover....at times they struggle and one or the other rules supreme. When Avdesh was injured, the maternal came to the fore and therefore she was able to defer to Arpita....but now the love is on the fore hence we see her jealousy, the mixed emotions...and none of the previous concern at all. To her love is all about power, balances and so on..... Also, I am not sure G. Greer quotes suits her, to my mind Geer will always be the writer of the 'Female Enuch'...!!Big smileLOL....Bhauji maybe strong, but she has needs too...one of them is to be looked after by a man, to have a lover and experience all that entails.....but circumstances made her hard and so she finds it better to communicate abrasivley and mannishly...but the need is there, hidden...only coming out when she thinks she is unobserved.....

TC

Hi Dreamy,
Thank you for reading my post. I just presented my thoughts and views on yesterday's episode and how different people think about love and how differently arpita and bahuji love avdesh. I didn't consider any previous episodes which you had done analysis for. I just waved my hands on yesterday's episode. Abd I didn't understand what do you mean by the blotted sentence above
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hi Shwetha,

TC

Hi Dreamy,
Thank you for reading my post. I just presented my thoughts and views on yesterday's episode and how different people think about love and how differently arpita and bahuji love avdesh. I didn't consider any previous episodes which you had done analysis for. I just waved my hands on yesterday's episode. Abd I didn't understand what do you mean by the blotted sentence above

no, no shwetha dear...you got it wrong...your post is independent of anything...no need to look at anything else.....just talking about bhauji/Arpi's love and motivation, referring to those analysis incase you want to read it...

the bold, well you probably did not want a loooong post!LOLEmbarrassed...I tend to get carried away especially at this time of the morning...
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetha85

Hi Shwetha,

TC

Hi Dreamy,

no, no shwetha dear...you got it wrong...your post is independent of anything...no need to look at anything else.....just talking about bhauji/Arpi's love and motivation, referring to those analysis incase you want to read it...

the bold, well you probably did not want a loooong post!LOLEmbarrassed...I tend to get carried away especially at this time of the morning...

No nothing like that dreamy...I don't mind if the post id too long or something I think one should communicate the way they are comfortable in. If you wish to write more to explain better that fine. yes I will go ahead and read those too...
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Swetha...that was very well presented....
agree word to word with dreamy...
:)
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

Swetha...that was very well presented....
agree word to word with dreamy...
:)

Thank you Sunaha for reading my post. Hope you liked itLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index