Posted: 13 years ago

told khali that he only talks big..high time he does something..instead of just sitting and saying..will do this and do that but does nothing,.

good that sam spoke to big boss and told him that kahli is not doing anything..so he is going to switch on the microwave,.
sameer has guts to tell spade a spade. I love his guts, no sugar coating. Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dazzelll

sameer has guts to tell spare a spare. I love his guts, no sugar coating.
correction: "to call spade a spade"
yes!.. he was right to the point.. and people say he doesnt talk.. he surely does when required :) 
Originally posted by dazzelll

sameer has guts to tell spade a spade. I love his guts, no sugar coating.
I know.Love his attitude.πŸ‘
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was hilarious. Khali asked him if he had Aloo-methi and Sameer replied that Khali takes so many names and ends up making only Khichdi.
i also like when sam told veena ki agli baar no sympahthy,5 sec main maan bhi gayee!!
Originally posted by TheDilettante

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was hilarious. Khali asked him if he had Aloo-methi and Sameer replied that Khali takes so many names and ends up making only Khichdi.
i know πŸ˜†

^Yesterday I was little sympathetic to Khali but it's a limit. He doesn't cook at all. Ashmit prefers boiled Spinach so he readily agreed to that. Easy job.

Sameer is like at least saute few potatoes for me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

^Yesterday I was little sympathetic to Khali but it's a limit. He doesn't cook at all. Ashmit prefers boiled Spinach so he readily agreed to that. Easy job.

Sameer is like at least saute few potatoes for me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gosh...khali is really lazyπŸ˜†