Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

katrina kaif (Page 3)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
she cant speak it very well and doesnt wanna embarass herself
maybe she doesnt wathc indian telly so doesnt know many contestants so not too interested
lol

guptar85 Newbie
guptar85
guptar85

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i dnt see how its wrong for her to speak in english, i mean if she's more comfortable speaking in english than hindi, others shudnt have problems wid it. She only needs to speak hindi in movies, which she tries her best to do & yes she shud improve more. But in public, as long the language is understandable, doesnt matter if its english or hindi na =) & she's a reserved kind of person, hence she was QUIET , not bored =)

understandble that she might be reserved person and thats why she was quite...she's been in bollywood for a while and she should atleast make some effort to speak hindi. in all the interview i have seen of her she never even bother to try. if someone ask you a question in hindi then its my understanding you should reply in same language unless u don't know the language.

her hindi seems perfect in movies so she shouldn't be embrassed...it'll only make her more likeable in india if she speaks hindi esp for ppl who can't speak or understand english.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-anjali10

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Her movies are dubbed in Hindi by someone else as she can't speak Hindi.
She is taking lessons.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptar85

is it me or did katrina kaif looked bored during the show esp when mona asked her to dance with daya....howcome she never gives any comment in hindi its always in english...in all the shows she been to she always talk in english.

i was thinking the same exact thing
angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I actually find Katrina's English weird, she can't get her words out. Even that makes her sound like someone trying to speak English with lack of knowledge when infact she should be really comfortable with the language, sounds kind of like when yana talks but shes from Czechoslovakian so she is bound to sound like that.
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

lol i also realised the same thing! she looked so bored! like she wasnt interested...shes always been like tht, anywer she goes lool....

yes, she is like that every where she goes. she seems really rude and full of her self. i noticed the same attitude when she came in Dus Ka Dum
she got famous off her looks, not because of her acting skill (if anyROFL)

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 17 December 2010 at 5:10pm
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I actually find Katrina's English weird, she can't get her words out. Even that makes her sound like someone trying to speak English with lack of knowledge when infact she should be really comfortable with the language, sounds kind of like when yana talks but shes from Czechoslovakian so she is bound to sound like that.

she is British, but her accent is no where close to British accent. i wonder with what accent she speaks English???.
.EatMyShorts. Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top