Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

koolkat97

koolkat97

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hello friends i need help there is this very stupid guy i kno and everytime he is around me and his friends are there he tells them i m his gf Angry and they ask me r u really? and i say no cuz i m not!! and it makes me really upset to hear tht wat m i supposed to do plzzz help!!!! i really hate this guy and would never in a lifetime b his gf no offence to him! CryOuch plzz help!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stupid guy :/" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolkat97

koolkat97

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ANYONE???? Cry

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i think you should tell him face to face that you feel irritated by his behaviour and tell him to stop doing these stupid things... and u can also ignore him.. i dont think this helps much but u can try Embarrassed
best of luckkk Smile

koolkat97

koolkat97

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaazz

i think you should tell him face to face that you feel irritated by his behaviour and tell him to stop doing these stupid things... and u can also ignore him.. i dont think this helps much but u can try Embarrassed
best of luckkk Smile

i said to him to stop but he wont stop i will try ignoring thx for the advice Big smile

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
u welcome Smile 
ignoring usually works Tongue 

koolkat97

koolkat97

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

u welcome Smile 
ignoring usually works Tongue 

ok i hve been ignoring him for a while and he is still telling people we go out Angry  everytime i see him i go the other way everytime he tries to talk to me i walk away and everything but its just getting worse.. Cry

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
OMg why is he doing that??? Shocked
does he have a problem or something.. did u tell him tht u r not interested and tht u HATEEE himmmmm?
Same thing happend with my friend and i am so sure that the boy is a physco.. i mean if she is telling u tht she hates u, then why r u following her around??
hmmm try telling him that u hate himm..
hope everything works out...

koolkat97

koolkat97

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

OMg why is he doing that??? Shocked
does he have a problem or something.. did u tell him tht u r not interested and tht u HATEEE himmmmm?
Same thing happend with my friend and i am so sure that the boy is a physco.. i mean if she is telling u tht she hates u, then why r u following her around??
hmmm try telling him that u hate himm..
hope everything works out...

yea i have told him i hate him buh no difference Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top