Other Shows

17 Dec 09/Epi 65 - complete! (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

awesome buddy,u outdid urself once againStarand a lot ovClap
Thank u thank u......... shukriya meherbani karam BlushingBig smile........

again 4 u i did injustice wiv her...... well mister who told u 2 ummmm lets think ??
seriously this guy isSilly,i mean poor amoli is paying for everything,she's in a mess rite nowOuchdv is head over heels in love wid amoli and still blaming her for his own crazy actsConfused

I completely agree wiv each n every word of urs Thumbs Up........ neither man in her life is doing her any justice...... poor thing she really needs a Hug frm us......

looks at her wiv soooo much lust its a wonder his eyes havnt fallen out ov his sockets n he hasnt wolf whistled like in cartoons LOLLOLsorry this scene has corrupted my mind EmbarrassedROFL
i can only agree wid everything u saidLOL

thanks a ton buddy LOLLOL...... it was really 1 ov those "main tujhe kacha chaba jao aur dakaar bhi na loon" moments EmbarrassedLOLLOL.......

now DV my man it doesnt work like that...... really take it frm sum1 younger n wiser LOLROFL
ROFLu r so rite,he shud listen to u asapWink

He shud shudn't he Cry ROFL........ but alas all my free advises r being wasted coz DV to DV  hain meri kahan sunne wala D'oh Ouch  2 much involved in making Amoli his 2 waste tym on me ROFL

how can u expect her 2 be responsive n intimate wiv u wen she despises u so much.
the guy is forcefully trying to make love with her and still wants that she reciprocates his feelings,emotionally and physically involved with him.DV my dear plz keep ur feet on ground,don't fly so high and plzzzzzzzzzz try to see the ground realitiesEmbarrassed

Ditto !!! DV u forcing urself on her aint gonna make her be intimate wiv u .Silly.......esp the way u want her 2........ this shot jus makes u think man he jus wants 2 jump in2 bed wiv her....... the only thing on his mind is sex n nothing more Dead.......... but the change in him the transition after was phenomenal awesome marvellous ClapClap

now do see he is actually panting a little ROFL...... dunno y coz he hasnt done anything strenous ConfusedBlushingLOL...... i think he really is irritated..ROFL
irritated,frustrated,desperate,angry,depress,what not.all thes things ve drained enregy from himROFL
Absolutely ROFL........multi-emotional DV who is breathless literally ROFLROFL

do catch DV's expression of extreme fear of losing his pyari Amoli quick contrast frm his lusty looks ClapClap
StarStarperformance and a lot ovClapi think no other actor can pull a charater,dv like Sharad has done,amazing.

Again ..........completely agree Thumbs Up.......... he has played DV so well n convincingly its outstanding ClapClapClap........... 2 play a grey shaded antagonist is no stroll in the park nor does every actor have that capability but Sharad is a super duper rock star....... a complete actor n he has crossed n passed all expectations we as viewers n fans had frm him........ hats of 2 him as well as the director 2 bring out his character so well on screen n the writers n cameraman ........ i cud go on n on in his praise ......

dunno y but that sounded hilarious like a school boy telling his mom im going 2 school now ok so dont get angry ROFLROFL
ROFLperfect comparisonThumbs Up

Merci Madame Embarrassed........ he was 2 good when saying Amoli main jaa raha hooROFLROFL
a phenomenal performance by both Supriya n Sharad ClapClap mind-blowing ........ not enuf words 2 describe their performance Clap
 i quote ur words only not enuf words 2 describe their performance Clap

Gracias.........Yup i think i speak 4 all ov us that they left us speechless ClapClap

so i think he does work once in a blue moon
for a change he has stopped chasing amoli for few secondsLOLespecially after the previous defeatOuch

LOL A cooling off period b4 getting bac 2 his original n important business WinkROFLROFL

Amoli agar mar gayi to shayad main apne hi zindagi ka ek hissa kho bethu (If Amoli dies i may lose a part of my own life) ya phir shayad kudh hi mar jaao (or maybe i'll die myself).
i so loved thes lines,just wishing sme1 says the same for meDay Dreaming
Me 2 jus Day DreamingDay Dreaming.......... u no wot i think wen i get married ill show my wud-be BP epi's n say u hav 2 be as romantic as DV is or else no marriage LOL..... jus the romantic side though not da devil side Tongue.......... any girl wud go weak in her knees hearing such dialogues......... n the impact is 10X greater wiv SK saying it ........ Amoli yaar Radhe ko maar goli aur catch thakur saab...... u cant get any better

da way shobna was questioning him was too good,he was speechless abt his own feelingsShocked

She was brilliant like a lawyer ClapClap not willing 2 rest until the guy blurts out his tru feelings..... until he shouts Haan haan main pyar karto hoon........ n her reactions 2 his tru feelings was like i-rest-my-case..... n Aahaa gotcha Wink

pagal ho gaya tha main (i went mad)
add me too whatever u've said about the word MAD,the intensity and emotions behind this word areDay DreamingBlushing
truly thats the power of DV i mean Sharad...... Day DreamingDay Dreaming n we da reason y we r deewana about DV

wow NA NANA 4 a 1min n more wiv romantic DV..... lethal combination coz this is me Day Dreaming
me tooBlushing
Day DreamingDay Dreaming uffffff

and i don't want to say a word abt the last scene coz i'm feelingSleepy
ROFLROFLROFL Good 1 ClapClap........  u shud feel sorry 4 me as well coz i had 2 sit thru that head-ache-ov-a-scene D'oh.......

Oh n BTW i have read ur comments 4 the previous epi's in BP forum u no the woman burning epis n DV n MAdura epi's ........n honest 2 God Sobia im really flattered n overwhelmed at ur comments n praise BlushingBlushing..... while reading them i was on cloud 9 really ....... n thank u is such a small word in the honour of wot u hav written but still thank u sooooooooooo much darling HugHug........... unfortunately as much as i wud like 2 reply 2 them the forum being locked unables me 2.Cry............... n sorry 4 the delay in replying but im up-2date now Wink......... n im sure u hav done extremely well in ur exams ClapClap not 2 worry buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

again 4 u i did injustice wiv her...... well mister who told u 2 ummmm lets think ??
seriously this guy isSilly,i mean poor amoli is paying for everything,she's in a mess rite nowOuchdv is head over heels in love wid amoli and still blaming her for his own crazy actsConfused

I completely agree wiv each n every word of urs Thumbs Up........ neither man in her life is doing her any justice...... poor thing she really needs a Hug frm us......

looks at her wiv soooo much lust its a wonder his eyes havnt fallen out ov his sockets n he hasnt wolf whistled like in cartoons LOLLOLsorry this scene has corrupted my mind EmbarrassedROFL

thanks a ton buddy LOLLOL...... it was really 1 ov those "main tujhe kacha chaba jao aur dakaar bhi na loon" moments EmbarrassedLOLLOL.......

now DV my man it doesnt work like that...... really take it frm sum1 younger n wiser LOLROFL

He shud shudn't he Cry ROFL........ but alas all my free advises r being wasted coz DV to DV  hain meri kahan sunne wala D'oh Ouch  2 much involved in making Amoli his 2 waste tym on me ROFL

how can u expect her 2 be responsive n intimate wiv u wen she despises u so much.
the guy is forcefully trying to make love with her and still wants that she reciprocates his feelings,emotionally and physically involved with him.DV my dear plz keep ur feet on ground,don't fly so high and plzzzzzzzzzz try to see the ground realitiesEmbarrassed

Ditto !!! DV u forcing urself on her aint gonna make her be intimate wiv u .Silly.......esp the way u want her 2........ this shot jus makes u think man he jus wants 2 jump in2 bed wiv her....... the only thing on his mind is sex n nothing more Dead.......... but the change in him the transition after was phenomenal awesome marvellous ClapClap

now do see he is actually panting a little ROFL...... dunno y coz he hasnt done anything strenous ConfusedBlushingLOL...... i think he really is irritated..ROFL
irritated,frustrated,desperate,angry,depress,what not.all thes things ve drained enregy from himROFL

do catch DV's expression of extreme fear of losing his pyari Amoli quick contrast frm his lusty looks ClapClap
StarStarperformance and a lot ovClapi think no other actor can pull a charater,dv like Sharad has done,amazing.

Again ..........completely agree Thumbs Up.......... he has played DV so well n convincingly its outstanding ClapClapClap........... 2 play a grey shaded antagonist is no stroll in the park nor does every actor have that capability but Sharad is a super duper rock star....... a complete actor n he has crossed n passed all expectations we as viewers n fans had frm him........ hats of 2 him as well as the director 2 bring out his character so well on screen n the writers n cameraman ........ i cud go on n on in his praise ......

dunno y but that sounded hilarious like a school boy telling his mom im going 2 school now ok so dont get angry ROFLROFL

Merci Madame Embarrassed........ he was 2 good when saying Amoli main jaa raha hooROFLROFL
a phenomenal performance by both Supriya n Sharad ClapClap mind-blowing ........ not enuf words 2 describe their performance Clap

Gracias.........Yup i think i speak 4 all ov us that they left us speechless ClapClap

for a change he has stopped chasing amoli for few secondsLOLespecially after the previous defeatOuch

LOL A cooling off period b4 getting bac 2 his original n important business WinkROFLROFL

Amoli agar mar gayi to shayad main apne hi zindagi ka ek hissa kho bethu (If Amoli dies i may lose a part of my own life) ya phir shayad kudh hi mar jaao (or maybe i'll die myself).
Me 2 jus Day DreamingDay Dreaming.......... u no wot i think wen i get married ill show my wud-be BP epi's n say u hav 2 be as romantic as DV is or else no marriage LOL..... jus the romantic side though not da devil side Tongue.......... any girl wud go weak in her knees hearing such dialogues......... n the impact is 10X greater wiv SK saying it ........ Amoli yaar Radhe ko maar goli aur catch thakur saab...... u cant get any better

da way shobna was questioning him was too good,he was speechless abt his own feelingsShocked

She was brilliant like a lawyer ClapClap not willing 2 rest until the guy blurts out his tru feelings..... until he shouts Haan haan main pyar karto hoon........ n her reactions 2 his tru feelings was like i-rest-my-case..... n Aahaa gotcha Wink

add me too whatever u've said about the word MAD,the intensity and emotions behind this word areDay DreamingBlushing
truly thats the power of DV i mean Sharad...... Day DreamingDay Dreaming n we da reason y we r deewana about DV

wow NA NANA 4 a 1min n more wiv romantic DV..... lethal combination coz this is me Day Dreaming
me tooBlushing

ROFLROFLROFL Good 1 ClapClap........  u shud feel sorry 4 me as well coz i had 2 sit thru that head-ache-ov-a-scene D'oh.......

Oh n BTW i have read ur comments 4 the previous epi's in BP forum u no the woman burning epis n DV n MAdura epi's ........n honest 2 God Sobia im really flattered n overwhelmed at ur comments n praise BlushingBlushing..... while reading them i was on cloud 9 really ....... n thank u is such a small word in the honour of wot u hav written but still thank u sooooooooooo much darling HugHug........... unfortunately as much as i wud like 2 reply 2 them the forum being locked unables me 2.Cry............... n sorry 4 the delay in replying but im up-2date now Wink......... n im sure u hav done extremely well in ur exams ClapClap not 2 worry buddy

Embarrassedo i definitely feel sorry for u and so as for Deeba and Anu in past,appreciate ur patience that u sit through thru the cr*pDead just to provide us detailed written updates.Smile

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

me tooBlushing

Embarrassedo i definitely feel sorry for u and so as for Deeba and Anu in past,appreciate ur patience that u sit through thru the cr*pDead just to provide us detailed written updates.Smile

Thanx ya 4 ur appreciation Tongue Hug.......... i appreciate n applaud Anu n Deeba's efforts n patience as well........ man certain scenes like this 1 r such a pain in the a** Dead........ but u gotta do wot u gotta do Wink.....

swfer

Go to top