Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Stars who hardly face any critcism! (Page 7)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarie pants

Originally posted by maddy1973

Ahhh Nostalgia... The shows from the 90's and the late 80's.... Can we have them back on TV...... The shows of today dont even come close to any of them...

Udaan, Capt Vyom, Hip Hip Hurray, banegi apni baat, Dekh bhai dekh, Gul gulshan gulfam, yeh jo hai zindagi... Some of them were classics...

i think im gonna cry!!!Cry......those were soo good...and Just mohobbat, Justujoo, heck i even watched hindi dubs of an 80's american sitcom called small wonder!!! todays televesion makes me wanna pull my hair out....its like i switch on the TV and puke puke puke puke!!! Dead

Yes..how cute was that... Kahaa gaye woh din jab shows mein quality thaa.... Cry Miss them...

And yeah..   the shows these days are pukeworthy... I rather watch the old ones on Youtube....

Edited by maddy1973 - 16 December 2010 at 10:28am

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Kajol is immensely over rated...Stern Smile

aren't they all... WinkTongue

actually, most of them have too much hype about them... be it kajol, rani, kareena, priyanka... vidya is not hyped so much, so it's good... but somewhere the credibility is lost, once the critics start praising you to skies even for your mediocre performances, just because you have established a certain reputation... most of the top 5 actor and actresses are all over-rated...!!   TongueTongue

Agree most stars are overrated. Even the ones who we think are underrated...eg Vidya, konkena, Tabu, Anuska......ect.. Sometimes we over praise them just because we think they are underrated...Therefore even the underrated actors become overrated.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 16 December 2010 at 9:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smariekoolchickeraserperfectlyflawedTerenaina

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Kajol is immensely over rated...Stern Smile

aren't they all... WinkTongue

actually, most of them have too much hype about them... be it kajol, rani, kareena, priyanka... vidya is not hyped so much, so it's good... but somewhere the credibility is lost, once the critics start praising you to skies even for your mediocre performances, just because you have established a certain reputation... most of the top 5 actor and actresses are all over-rated...!!   TongueTongue

Agree most stars are overrated. Even the ones who we think are underrated...eg Vidya, konkena, Tabu, Anuska......ect.. Sometimes we over praise them just because we think they are underrated...Therefore even the underrated actors become overrated.

I've gotta intensely disagree with you there.

Trying to hype people like Vidya, KONKONA (you'd mispelled), Tabu is like trying to bump up a slightly inactive topic

and praising overrated people is like posting to an heavily hyped topic.

BIG difference.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
lol thankyou

well true, but at the same time,
we still call them underdogs, don't we?

an underdog is an underdog. Sure, an underdog can be hyped

but do you think the "overrated' aspect of someone like Jimmy Shergill is teh same as the overrated aspect of someone like SRK?
pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smarie pants

Ahhh Nostalgia... The shows from the 90's and the late 80's.... Can we have them back on TV...... The shows of today dont even come close to any of them...

Udaan, Capt Vyom, Hip Hip Hurray, banegi apni baat, Dekh bhai dekh, Gul gulshan gulfam, yeh jo hai zindagi... Some of them were classics...

i think im gonna cry!!!Cry......those were soo good...and Just mohobbat, Justujoo, heck i even watched hindi dubs of an 80's american sitcom called small wonder!!! todays televesion makes me wanna pull my hair out....its like i switch on the TV and puke puke puke puke!!! Dead

Yes..how cute was that... Kahaa gaye woh din jab shows mein quality thaa.... Cry Miss them...

And yeah..   the shows these days are pukeworthy... I rather watch the old ones on Youtube....

dekh bhai dekha and small wonder were the ones which even i used to watch, loved them totally, i wonder now how old jamie has become, must be a handsome man by now Embarrassed and vicki must be a beautiful lady by now

Go to top