Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Stars who hardly face any critcism! (Page 3)

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

when you have active IF members to criticize, no one feels left out ;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidjNuktaacheenChirkutZindagikoolchickanju101friends_rockKataliciousAngelic_J

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
kajo,madhuri,ajay.
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
none!!!LOLLOLLOL
even Ajay Devgn has been in news ...for his past affairs with Raveena, Karishma,Mahima n the list was never ending...the best one was Ajays clarification on a catfight between Kajol n Karishma...even his smoking n alcohol thing was most talked of long back...

Madhuri...well her affairs...real one with Sanju...media generated with Subhash Ghai,Jackie n Anil Kapoor...her catfights with Sridevi,Juhi n many others...her dressing style...then her flops after DTPH, after which she got married...so all the thing dissappeared...she was even critised when her TV debut,'kahin na kahin koi hai' flopped...n now her 'accent'...she was not spared by the media...only thing is that Mads never reacted to any of these media generated news...

as far as Kajol is concerned...she never botheredLOL...media critised each n every decision of hers...the major one being her decision to get married at the peak of her career...her dressing style...her weight....her eyebrows...media has critised her but the audience have luved her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnesiaAbbyvivqwwwNuktaacheen

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@lovePC you brought up a good point. Amir is one actor who is never criticized for his acting. He is def not the best actor we have today IMO. None of the performances he has done this year are memorable. But the critics overlook his average/good performances just because his film choices are good and he gives hits after hits. So than who cares about his performances if his films bring in cash.

Does SRK get criticized for his performances? I feel like he is also overlooked just because he is the "king of bollywood".

I feel like Rani is also not criticized as much as today's actresses are. Even her average/good performances are made out to be great performances back in the day when she was popular.
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
well Aamir doesn't face criticism now, but previously his films used to be butchered by the media n critics...i remember Mela n Mangal Pandey...specially he was criticised for Mangal Pandey tat he disappeared for almost 4 yrs n then came back with a bangBig smile

qwwwNuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

well Aamir doesn't face criticism now, but previously his films used to be butchered by the media n critics...i remember Mela n Mangal Pandey...specially he was criticised for Mangal Pandey tat he disappeared for almost 4 yrs n then came back with a bangBig smile

I am talking about today that he doesn't face criticism because he chooses good scripts and keeps giving hits. Which is a bit unfair. But I guess ppl are too busy talking about his hits, that they forget what matters the most: acting. He is an "actor"....and the performances he gives in his films should matter. But I guess bollywood doesn't care about that.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 15 December 2010 at 10:07pm

pria4everNuktaacheen

Amnesia Newbie
Amnesia
Amnesia

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by pragya0

Kajol- I love kajol but sometimes I wonder why everyone thinks she is the best actress ever? And MNIK was her worst performance ever and everyone was like she deserves national award.

I love kajol too. And I agree...sometimes the fans and the industry make kajol seem like she is a better actress than she actually is.

Of course she is better than Kareena. So Your point? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Go to top