Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Stars who hardly face any critcism! - Page 2

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the only celebs who dont get criticize are the ones who are flop, never saw a light of a success. Success comes with a backlash.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think if you're going to be star, then you're going to get criticized at some point because your life is in such public scrutiny, especially with the social media present today that wasn't there in Madhuri's time. The criticism actually reveals more about the actors because people will notice how they will deal with that criticism.
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ajay devgan...i dnt knw anybody yet who dislikes him :)
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The stars who hardly face any criticism are the ones we don't know exist 😆 

And stars who are not seen as much today..they are no longer criticized.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup MAdhuri for sure! And Kajol? I don't think so at all! Some people don't like her because of her loud avatar or because shes dark, etc. I love her :D
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Madhuri, Kajol, Ajay and Amir!
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

when you have active IF members to criticize, no one feels left out ;)

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
none!!!😆😆😆
even Ajay Devgn has been in news ...for his past affairs with Raveena, Karishma,Mahima n the list was never ending...the best one was Ajays clarification on a catfight between Kajol n Karishma...even his smoking n alcohol thing was most talked of long back...

Madhuri...well her affairs...real one with Sanju...media generated with Subhash Ghai,Jackie n Anil Kapoor...her catfights with Sridevi,Juhi n many others...her dressing style...then her flops after DTPH, after which she got married...so all the thing dissappeared...she was even critised when her TV debut,'kahin na kahin koi hai' flopped...n now her 'accent'...she was not spared by the media...only thing is that Mads never reacted to any of these media generated news...

as far as Kajol is concerned...she never bothered😆...media critised each n every decision of hers...the major one being her decision to get married at the peak of her career...her dressing style...her weight....her eyebrows...media has critised her but the audience have luved her...

i think its ajay.... he keeps a low profile and isn't gung ho abt his releases so everyone (incl me) respects him...but strictly if acting is concerned....then i do think he gets hailed for his mediocre performances aswell....i sometimes find him a passion-less on screen, coz he seems so "meh", and has one frown pasted on his face through the film.....i love him offscreen, but i sometimes think ppl tend to praise his performances coz they luv his offscreen persona...dunno...maybe thts just me..

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@lovePC you brought up a good point. Amir is one actor who is never criticized for his acting. He is def not the best actor we have today IMO. None of the performances he has done this year are memorable. But the critics overlook his average/good performances just because his film choices are good and he gives hits after hits. So than who cares about his performances if his films bring in cash.

Does SRK get criticized for his performances? I feel like he is also overlooked just because he is the "king of bollywood".

I feel like Rani is also not criticized as much as today's actresses are. Even her average/good performances are made out to be great performances back in the day when she was popular.