Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Are there any? Can you think of anyone in Bollywood that is hardly criticized?

The first and probably only name that pops into my mind is Madhuri. I've hardly heard any negative criticism about her. She pretty much has it all from looks to acting ability to even dancing ability to personality. One sweetheart.

Anyone else you can think of who has hardly faced any criticism.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajol- I love kajol but sometimes I wonder why everyone thinks she is the best actress ever? And MNIK was her worst performance ever and everyone was like she deserves national award.
priya185 thumbnail
she totally deserves all the love who wont love her
and anil criticised her a lil saying she copies madhubala on Mein sach bholonga sach something on star news
hrithik doesnt seem to be criticised nor does john
as for kadz many ppl in BS section criticise her 😳
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragya0

Kajol- I love kajol but sometimes I wonder why everyone thinks she is the best actress ever? And MNIK was her worst performance ever and everyone was like she deserves national award.

I love kajol too. And I agree...sometimes the fans and the industry make kajol seem like she is a better actress than she actually is.
Madhuri hardly counts. She disappeared 10 years ago. If thats the criteria, then might as well count Dev Anand as the least criticized celeb....why not .....the dude is still going strong with his crazy movie making ideas (btw I love Dev Anand)

I've seen Kajol get criticized but not as much. That makes sense too though. Only overly exposed celebs get the most flak. Those who are not around much don't. Public has goldfish memory, if you're in you're either praised or criticized, if you're not your ignored. Bad news for them, because nobody cares...
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pretty much every celeb is criticised as much as they are appreciated....

Appreciation and criticism are like two sides of a coin..... They go hand in hand... 

Regarding Madhuri... She is not critcised now because she is out of the loop...
Back in her times she too has got enough criticism right from her acting skills to her dressing....

Its just that media was not hyperactive like now in those times and not every piece of information from their bedrooms to the bathrooms was splashed all over the web like it is now.. ...

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Madhuri was before this information blitzkrieg era began.
She has had her share of not so nice stories  - her rendezvous with Sanju baba and how she dropped him as soon as he got arrested. Also about how she had to "struggle" before she hit it big with Tezaab. But during that time things were not blown out of proportion like they are done now.  Oh yeah she had a horrible dressing style.
I think this is also part of the reason why Papa Rishi was so upset about his son being outed on national tv. He got away with lot of things but bechara beta cant keep up with the good boy image πŸ˜†
Maddy you beat me to it  - great bangloreans think alike πŸ˜†
Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes... her TATA to Sanju Baba after TADA has filled enough pages in the gossip magazines and her casting couch stories with Subhash Ghai... She has had her share of spotlight in the media... 😊

Edit:

Yes..qwww... Great minds think alike... 😊
Edited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I agree....India doesn't really have it's sweetheart....like there's no Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks....ppl everyone loves and appreciates....I feel like everyone gets criticized! Of course, everyone loves Madhuri now, but there was a time in her career where critics where harsh about her looks and acting, and some called her dancing vulgar!

As for Kajol, I think once you get 5 filmfare awards even a decent performance counts as magnificent! 

But I can't think of someone everyone loves and hates to criticize...I mean Big B is someone ppl don't mess with, but that's sometimes more out of respect and fear than pure love and admiration!
melonie thumbnail
I can't think of anyone who hasn't been crticized for one thing or another. Celebrities are always an easy target for criticism.....be it acting, dancing, hair, clothes, shoes, accessories etc..... Edited by melonie - 13 years ago