Saas Bina Sasuraal

Toasty majboori

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

guptar85

guptar85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
it's kinda sad to see toasty do all the work around the house and that too on her first day. I understand she's in a position where she can't no but someone in the house aside from tej needs to defend her. it's too much work for one person to do and watching her go through all this struggle is really dishearting. i thought tej's father would support toasty and ask everyone to pitch in so she wouldn't have to do all the work but instead he gives her work to do.

i hope the creator of this show change all the torture that's been happening to toasty and move on to pashu's secret and keep the comedy factor alive...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Toasty majboori" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with u

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
IKR! I mean, even after she cleaned out the entire kitchen, he didn't complement her! I thought Pitaji would at least support her.

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I think toasty is only now realising what its really like to be married into that house. She isnt even complaining. I really hope they keep d comedy too. I love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
agreed.... toasty now understands dat marrin is not nly bein legally bound wid lover... bt many more responsbilties

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.