Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Toasty majboori

guptar85 Newbie
guptar85
guptar85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
it's kinda sad to see toasty do all the work around the house and that too on her first day. I understand she's in a position where she can't no but someone in the house aside from tej needs to defend her. it's too much work for one person to do and watching her go through all this struggle is really dishearting. i thought tej's father would support toasty and ask everyone to pitch in so she wouldn't have to do all the work but instead he gives her work to do.

i hope the creator of this show change all the torture that's been happening to toasty and move on to pashu's secret and keep the comedy factor alive...

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with u
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
IKR! I mean, even after she cleaned out the entire kitchen, he didn't complement her! I thought Pitaji would at least support her.
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I think toasty is only now realising what its really like to be married into that house. She isnt even complaining. I really hope they keep d comedy too. I love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
agreed.... toasty now understands dat marrin is not nly bein legally bound wid lover... bt many more responsbilties

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index