Babitta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone, I was watching today's episode and am wondering if Rudra's father is really warming up to Gauri & Rudra or is he part of the plan between his wife, and Pihu's mom.  It really seemed like he was finally happy with his son.... because he was smiling and happy before the Dadu actually noticed him.  What do you guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yep i was glad to see that change in Jayraj but i feel he's also a part of this whole plan...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think he is part of the plan, I dont think he knows how evil his wife is!
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's in with the plan ! 😈
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well whatever it is we will find out soon.(:
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he's part of the plan. his smile was kinda creepy bc i'v never seen him look that way, lol.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After seeing today's epi I feel he too is involve in the planning. I mean after giving their blessings to RG the way RR and Jeyaraj looked at each other something is really wrong.
may be he found it profitable to invest in a smile at that paticular time in the fiscal year. other than that i dont think he is either  interested in rr's plan or rudras happiness.
Babitta thumbnail
After watching todays episode, I admit... I was wrong... he is totally in on RR's plan.... 
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching the end of todays episode we know he's in on the plan. I was hoping that he was warming up to the idea of the two of them together but guess not.