And the WINNER IS....

Poll

Who do you think will become India's 1st Master Chef?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
u_mods_suk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Who is the winner according to you and Y? 

I think Jaya will be the winner.  He has improved dramitically from the start of the show.  Now he's more open and willing to take risks with his cooking.  Plus he has fought this hard and won so far under so much stress!

Radhika would be number 2 because she seems to be a brilliant chef!  She works hard at all she does and has been the safe more than the others. 

Pankaj would be 3 because she's an amazing chef and very dedicated to what she does. 

Joe would be 4 because he's way too lively to be taken seriously at times.  It's like it wouldn't make a big difference to him if he doesn't win. 

Kandla would be last.  Honestly I don't even think she deserves to be in the top 5.  Zebbie should have been there in place of Kandla.  I agree that Kandla had a better plate than Zebbie last episode but she was having a horrible day to begin with especially with how she was treated during the "choose your own partner" episode. Plus Zebbie has won soo many more rounds than Kandla! 
Edited by u_mods_suk - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think radhika will b the winner as she knows how 2 cope up with a particular situation...... she's a brilliant chef.......
nayhaj thumbnail
to be honest i dislike radhika n pankaj..and after Joe acted last week with zebi n kandla i dont want him to win either n Jaya i guess is most rewarding
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess it wud be Radhika
sajnie thumbnail
well, its already shown at the starplus site zat Radhika is the winner, the latest photo gallery proves it , go n hav a look at it, You will know zat Radhika is the winner, the poll will reveal the same. 
reema_karan thumbnail

Radhika would be the winner i sure 👏