India-Forums

And the WINNER IS....

Poll Question: Who do you think will become India's 1st Master Chef?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
42 [29.17%]
5 [3.47%]
1 [0.69%]
10 [6.94%]
86 [59.72%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

u_mods_suk Newbie
u_mods_suk
u_mods_suk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Who is the winner according to you and Y? 

I think Jaya will be the winner.  He has improved dramitically from the start of the show.  Now he's more open and willing to take risks with his cooking.  Plus he has fought this hard and won so far under so much stress!

Radhika would be number 2 because she seems to be a brilliant chef!  She works hard at all she does and has been the safe more than the others. 

Pankaj would be 3 because she's an amazing chef and very dedicated to what she does. 

Joe would be 4 because he's way too lively to be taken seriously at times.  It's like it wouldn't make a big difference to him if he doesn't win. 

Kandla would be last.  Honestly I don't even think she deserves to be in the top 5.  Zebbie should have been there in place of Kandla.  I agree that Kandla had a better plate than Zebbie last episode but she was having a horrible day to begin with especially with how she was treated during the "choose your own partner" episode. Plus Zebbie has won soo many more rounds than Kandla! 

Edited by u_mods_suk - 15 December 2010 at 3:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalasinghKS_Minionbmtdluver

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i think radhika will b the winner as she knows how 2 cope up with a particular situation...... she's a brilliant chef.......
nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
to be honest i dislike radhika n pankaj..and after Joe acted last week with zebi n kandla i dont want him to win either n Jaya i guess is most rewarding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow

Priyank. IF-Sizzlerz
Priyank.
Priyank.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I guess it wud be Radhika
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
radhika all the way!
sajnie IF-Rockerz
sajnie
sajnie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
well, its already shown at the starplus site zat Radhika is the winner, the latest photo gallery proves it , go n hav a look at it, You will know zat Radhika is the winner, the poll will reveal the same. 
reema_karan Newbie
reema_karan
reema_karan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Radhika would be the winner i sure Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index