India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay to rescue Misha: Starone.in article

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I hope this isn't already posted. If so, mods may delete it Smile.

http://starone.in/news/1078/abhay-to-rescue-misha.aspx

STARONE.IN
Abhay to rescue Misha
STARONE.IN

The upcoming episodes of Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One will be rocking, literally. Sources reveal "An earthquake will occur in Mount College and adjoining areas, in the upcoming episodes.

STARONE.IN

More on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Abhay, with his supernatural powers will sense that Misha is in danger. He will later find out that she is trapped in the locker room and will try to rescue her. The other students too will help in the rescue mission".

Abhay aka Vivian D'sena says " I get to know that the earthquake is coming with my supernatural powers. Everybody rushes to the locker room after finding out that Misha is stuck there. It was a very interesting sequence to shoot especially the rescue scene".

Speaking about the sequence, Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal reveals "Misha goes to get her bag from the locker room and gets stuck as the earthquake takes place. Abhay tries to rescue her while I inform everyone else about the emergency. Misha gets rescued but is badly injured and all of us later visit her at her house".

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi adds, "We are sitting in the classroom and Abhay gets a pre notion about the earthquake and that Misha is in danger. We are left wondering about how he knew about Misha's situation".

Tanu aka Madhura Naik says, "Abhay senses that there is going to be trouble and asks us to hide under the benches and brace ourselves. Misha gets trapped and everyone believes that it was Abhay who rescued her but I refuse to believe this".

Vishal is very happy with the current track, as he enjoys shooting the college scenes, and he also loves the way the entire sequence has been shot. "I am glad that the story has shifted back to our college life. The earthquake sequence has drama as well as some fun. These scenes have been handled very creatively and in a different way. Besides the earthquake track, this week, you will also get to see Abhay and Piya coming closer and also how Kabir reacts to it" quips the actor.

Currently the latest in Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is that Piya has found out that Maya is not revealing the truth about Danish because he is providing her financial aid.

Keep watching Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani to catch all the excitement every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One.

yaaay! Abhay Piya are going to get closerrr Embarrassed.. I think their chemistry is just .. ROCKINGWink

Edited by Julybaby22 - 15 December 2010 at 2:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101snehasanjanakelsohioahutaprcns-kavita-knumnumP.Kamaljit.Sean

natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
fanx 4 sharing nd cant wait 4 2mro

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Julybaby22

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
just watched it..and the sequence was awesome...loved it

thanks for sharing this article..now can't wait for tomorrow

Julybaby22

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article.
But its posted before.
Actually the article comes on IF and then later on the same comes on star one website.
So 2-3 members have already posted the same article.

Julybaby22

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Thanks for sharing the article.
But its posted before.
Actually the article comes on IF and then later on the same comes on star one website.
So 2-3 members have already posted the same article.

oh my badEmbarrassed
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing.............

wow, so everyone knows tht Abhay saved herClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index